• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All WWE Network Discussion

Smiter

Dark Match Jobber
Network will launch next year and i am sure many fans will enjoy old episodes of wcw wwf..
But what about rest of the time? Wwe is planning scripted reality shows for it like diva,HOF mixed in together.
How much are your expectations and what would you want to watch?

I would really enjoy old episodes of original ECW,alot of those matches were classics and still rate as classics to this day.
And the "Pulp Fiction" montages had some of the best promos ever put on tape!

I'd really like to see some old PPVs in it. And put in some Hall of Fame ceremonies every now and then. Maybe even make a Wrestlemania marathon with all the classic matches and legendary moments, now that's something I would LOVE to watch. And I would also like to see them do some 2 - 3 hour specials on all time greats like Shawn Michaels, Macho Man, Ric Flair, etc.. With great matches, promos, and segments. Also, I would like to see some of the younger guys get their own weekly shows to help get them over.

Do I expect to see all of those things? Yes. A Wrestlemania marathon is something that they wouldn't wanna miss. And doing some specials on great legends would be great. All of those things would be great additions to the network. Reality Shows? Not really.

Anything and everything from the WWF in the 80's. I'm talking Prime Time Wrestling, Tuesday Night Titans, Superstars of Wrestling, ect. I would also love to see NWA/WCW pre monday nitro.

Hmmnn an entire channel dedicated to wrestling... funny thing is do you even know if its going to be available on basic cable or will it be one of those directv channels...never the less...I hope they run the network like espn... having a wwe version of sports center and allota discussions among the hosts. Then they can repeat it through out the day. I see all the content from wwe.com being reported on there as well as allota interviews.

I say they ring back wwecw and put tyler reks, hawkins big zeek and other talent on there so they can shine seperate from raw and smackdown...and also air fcw on there...plus continue with tough enough and nxt.

I would also like to see them air movies that featured wwe stars and also give joey styles a talk show and JR a weekly round up show. I must say wwe is very ambitious TNA, ROH NJPW and all other wrestling companies should not feel in anyway humbled because now they have a company to learn from...
images

First time I have posted in the forums here but have been coming to Wrestlezone since it's inception.

I agree with pretty much everything stated above. I really like the idea of adding a cartoon block for the kids.

One of the things I personally want to see is episodes from both WWE and WCW of their "enhancement" shows. Heat, Jakked, Shotgun Saturday night, Maybe even an english dub version (or at least subtitles) of Los Super Astros. Throw in some WCW Saturday night, WCW Worldwide etc.

Maybe run some of the Memphis Pro shows from the late 90's early 2000's when they aired on America One.

A Divas Reality Show
It will give us a behind the scenes approach on the different lives of our resident Divas. I think this can help the Divas regain their momentum and allow them to be on TV. I also see this as another venue to erase those negative remarks on how WWE is using the Divas right now.

A WWE Universe Dream Matches Show
This will allow us to see "Dream Matches" that never made it to WWE TV/ PPV. Imagine a show that will allow us to watch it. It will be similar to how celebrity death match does but this will be purely wrestling and I suggest THQ should handle it to help them promote WWE 12. I think this will really give us another reason to watch WWE Network. It should give us a variety of shows that will cater to what we want to see and this will definitely cater to the Internet Wrestling Community. Also I suggest that they have an interesting line-up of commentators/ announcers like bring back some old school talkers such as Bobby "The Brain" Heenan, Mean Gean Okerlund, Jesse "The Body" Ventura, Vince McMahon, The Fink and Gorilla Monsoon. Imagine the number of matches that they can book thru this program:

Macho Man Randy Savage w/ Elizabeth vs. The Rock
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat vs. Shawn Michaels
Andre The Giant vs. The Undertaker
Stone Cold Steve Ausin vs. The Ultimate Warrior

The WWE owns a HUGE amount of footage from all the rival companys they bought out decades ago, including ECW and WCW, so they've got that going. They're ALWAYS releasing superstars DVDs, so there is that. I'd imagine they'll probably have a replay of each weeks main shows (RAW, SD, NXT, and even superstars) so that whomever misses them can rewatch.

There are a few origional ideas I'd like to see. The WWE Experience still airs here in Canada, it'd be cool to put on the network. Someone mentioned a fantasy type program with matchs that "could be" and I think it'd be great. They run "Fantasy Warfare" in WWE Mag, why not bring it to the network? The THQ idea could be a hit or bust though, if the older guys unable to create properly. Actually, alot of WWE Mag sections could be turned to TV.

We could have a few "Top 10" shows to take up time like they do on WWE.com occasionally, as well as the Power 25, having visual reminders as to why #1 is #1, and so on down the list.

I'm sure some of these ideas are a lock, while others are pipedreams.

heres a few ideas, like someone said before with a movie night, show movies that had wrestlers in them ranging from starring to bit parts. with wwe owning the rights to damn near everything elses catalogs, maybe if they could throw in some old G.L.O.W. that way between the movies and the g.l.o.w. it might draw in some old viewers and possibly attract a new audiance. and im still petetioning for the whole collisium video catalog also

I would love to see more Legends Roundtable, their show OnDemand were a group of "legends" gets together and is given a topic and they just talk about it, share old road stories and basically BS. I love just being able to hear the behind the scene stories from the people who were actually there and lived it.

and I'd also love to see specials about great rivalries that I know that they'll never release a DVD on, but deserve some recognition like Raven v Tommy Dreamer, Raven v Sandman, WWF v NWA, Sting v nWo, Ric Flair and the Four Horsemen v Dusty Rhodes

Well they tape at house shows and tours right? i think it'd be pretty cool to see some taped matches from when WWE tour think about it, they usually have more ring time and some overlooked Superstars get a chance in front of home crowds etc. That would be cool.

Some behind the scenes access show, like how wrestlers prepare for tapings, shows etc.
Roundtable of course.
Hour long specials on a superstar even 1 every month would be cool.
Discussion show looking back at RAW, SD and Superstars matches, help create buzz on fueds etc.
Wrestlers cribs would be cool.
Throw in some weird shows like for instance 'Cooking with the superstars' something on the basis they cook a meal with a chef but get interviewed in a different atmosphere of the kitchen.
On the road with wrestlers, have it so there is a camera with one or a couple superstars, you could get some decent footage from that.

The behind the scenes and legends stuff sounds great. I love to hear the old stories about how hard it used to be. Where are they now? Wrestling fans have their own taste in music, they may actually feature some bands that would never get mainstream coverage. I could see them trying to steal some of the type of programming on G4.

The few things that I wonder is if they will cut all Benoit material, what type of cable it will be on and if it will evolve like MTV to the point that they end up showing no wrestling.

scripted reality shows make me think this will end up being an XFL repeat.

I'm just hoping it's half as interesting as when I go on a youtube link spree and end up watching 40 completely random related matches after watching a classic.

I'm just hoping WWETV isnt to wrestling what MTV is to Music.

I would have to say I wouldn't be surprised to see them debut their movies straight on their own channel as opposed to the "limited theatrical releases" they've been doing. And while that sounds awful at first, it may be a good thing long term. They can get the crappy stuff done as "made for tv movies" and maybe learn from that how to put together a decent enough motion picture.

Also, I would imagine we're going to have a lot of repeats on this channel. It won't be filled with original, or even "different" programming 24/7. It's going to be a lot like History Channel or Discovery where they basically have a playlist about 5 - 7 hours long and they'll repeat it all throughout the day before anything changes.

It would be a great way to showcase some of their talent though. Give them interviews on WWE/Sportscenter type shows, highlight reels of the superstars, feud backgrounds, etc. It's all going to depend on how ambitious and how committed they are to making this network a real thing. It could just as easily turn out to be a lump of shit.

Kinda hoping that they pick a night out of the week

and re-run every single Monday Night Raw from the beginning, in order

kinda wishful thinking, because i doubt they would want to air footage that would make guys like Hogan, Flair, RVD, Hardy, Kurt Angle look good., but i would love to be able to watch Raw in its entirity from the very beginning till now, they could even try like monday through friday, and then run the old PPV's in between in chronological order

im sure they will sorta do something like this, but probably not EVERY single show. Would be kinda neat though

I am an old school wrestling fan and can do without the entertainment shows on this proposed network. Past PPV's in their original full entirety from ECW and JCP/WCW. I think most fans want old ECW and JCP weekly shows to be aired in their original entirety. Also have a show that analyzes great rivaleries like Flair/Sting and Hogan/Savage. Knowing VKM he will air 90% of the time WWE archival footage and screw the fans of other promotions. Those promotions are out of business but that idiot VKM is still promoting WWE even though WWE was the leading factor of those promotions folding!

I am an old school wrestling fan and can do without the entertainment shows on this proposed network. Past PPV's in their original full entirety from ECW and JCP/WCW. I think most fans want old ECW and JCP weekly shows to be aired in their original entirety. Also have a show that analyzes great rivaleries like Flair/Sting and Hogan/Savage. Knowing VKM he will air 90% of the time WWE archival footage and screw the fans of other promotions. Those promotions are out of business but that idiot VKM is still promoting WWE even though WWE was the leading factor of those promotions folding!

Are you an idiot? Vince is an idiot for promoting the WWE ,his company, according to you instead he should go promote ECW over WWE even though ECW is gone, had dismal ratings, and overall sucked for the majority of people and had a CULT fallowing for a reason. Answer me this one what would Vince gain from promoting any of these other companys?

Anyways on the Network I'd like to see a type of sports center like thing maybe some old pay per views, some classic matches, specials and whatever as long as it isn't what MTV is to Music then I have no problem with it.

Well, so far we know that we're gonna have a "Wrestlemania Rewind" show which will look back on and detail each Wrestlemania over three episodes. I'm highly looking forward to this show, as the True Story of Wrestlemania DVD they released earlier this year was good, but in reality it only provided a small sampling of most Wrestlemanias and I was left wanting more info. So taking three, presumably half-hour, or one full hour episodes to go over each Wrestlemania, has the potential to be incredible. The key will be if they just stick to all the newer wrestlers talking about their memories of each Wrestlemania as a kid, or in addition to that, also getting a good portion of the stars that were there for each Wrestlemania to discuss what was really happening at the time. Both perspective would be good. I'm far more interested in hearing Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels talking about Wrestlemania X and XII, then hearing John Cena, Randy Orton, and Santino Marella talking over and over about how important that Wrestlemania was, etc. But I understand the need to have the current wrestlers' perspective, but if that's all they have on the episode, like they've done in their recent DVD released, that will be highly disappointing. But as long as they get older wrestlers that were there and participated in each of the old, classic Wrestlemanias, it should be outstanding.

We also know we're getting a Divas reality show. I could care less honestly, but I understand the need for it, and I'm sure many will enjoy it.

We're also going to get a re-hash of the Monday Night Wars, not that there's anything wrong with that. I assume this will be similar to the WWE 24/7 On Demand channel where they play weekly episodes of Raw and Nitro back to back. What would be interesting is if in addition to playing each episode back to back, if they have a special half our after the two episodes for the week, where the wrestlers that were on the show talk about that particular episode. It doesn't have to be real long, just a half hour, as wrestlers only have to discuss an hour or two of television for each week. Imagine, where they show the episode in early 1999 where the Fingerpoke of Doom happened the same night as Foley winning the title, and having all of the wrestlers talk about that week of their respective companies. That would be cool. Just to add more interest and info rather than just simply playing the two episodes back to back like they currently do.

And then there's going to be a "Real World" type show of WWE Hall of Famers. This should be absolutely hilarious and awesome. Yeah it's not pure-in ring competition. Who cares? Who doesn't want to see The Iron Sheik, Sgt. Slaughter, Jimmy Snuka, Roddy Piper, Pat Patterson, Michael Hayes, or other WWE Legends living in a house together and being let loose? You must not like entertainment much if you don't want to see that lol.

And we just found out today that WWE is going to have their own version of Sportscenter which is an absolutely fantastic idea. This could be like the modern version of Byte This and Tuesday Night Titans, all rolled into one. While some fans at the time thought Tuesday Night Titans was ridiculous and a dumb concept, in actuality it was great, because it served as exposure to every wrestler on the roster, and helped to get them over with fans to understand their character. WWE desperately needs a show like this again, as there are so many talented wrestlers currently who are severely lacking in personality and a connection with the fans. Can you imagine Dolph Ziggler or Jack Swagger or John Morrison going onto the show being interviewed for 10-15 minutes to get themselves over and talk about their current feud and themselves? They desperately need a platform to do that with. It'd be cool to have some wrestling experts or panelists discuss the week in WWE, take in calls and e-mails and texts from fans. It should run about 2-3 hours. We already have tons of online wrestling shows like this that aren't affiliated with WWE. WWE is long overdue for a show like this.

Those are the only announced shows thus far, and I'm looking forward to three of the four.

Of course, I'm sure we'll get replays of all of the classic ppv's. Maybe each Sunday, they can have a marathon run of ppv events. What I would love to see them do is go back through the entire history of wrestling via ppv, and play each ppv event in order that they happened. Not just WWE, but also the NWA/WCW, the 2-3 AWA ppvs, and the ECW ppvs, and maybe even any other odds and ends ppvs of companies they might own. Instead of jumping from Wrestlemania III to Summerslam 95, why not start with the very first Starrcade, and play each ppv that happened in order. This would take years to do, but man it would be awesome. You could basically watch and re-live the entire history of pro wrestling play out every Sunday on your couch. Who wouldn't want that? Also what would be a nice extra touch is before each ppv event, air the special show that lead into the ppv a week ahead. Like remember all of the Summerslam Spectacular shows, that usually were the "go home" show for the upcoming ppv? Play those right before you start the ppv. And even playing the 30 minute preview parts where Mean Gene Okerlund would go over every match and convince you to order the ppv? That would really add to the nostaliga factor and make you feel like a kid again in 1989, and wanting to beg your parents to order the ppv. Only this time, now you're an adult, you don't have to order it, you're getting ready to watch it!!!

Also, same deal with TV shows. For WWE play all of their weekly television in order. Start with All-American Wrestling, then Tuesday Night Titans, then Superstars, then Wrestling Challenge, then Prime Time Wrestling, then Monday Night Raw, then Action Zone, then Shotgun Saturday Night, then Smackdown, Heat, Jakked, WWECW, NXT, etc. Just play out the entire history of WWE via television shows, etc. And I don't mean play every episode of All American Wrestling, then begin with the next show that debuted. I mean play out an entire week's worth of old WWE TV like how it happened back in say 1990. For example, in 1990 WWE had Wrestling Challenge, Superstars, Prime Time Wrestling, and a couple episodes of Saturday Night's Main Event. Pick a day during the week to dedicate to weekly wrestling shows, and play them back to back. For a particular week play the episode of Prime Time Wrestling, then play that week's episode of Wrestling Challenge. Then play that week's episode of Saturday Night's Main Event if there was one, then finish it off with that original week's episode of Superstars. It's basically literally reliving the whole history of the WWE. Then after the four episodes of WWE wrestling are over, then play that week's NWA television, then the AWA television, and once they get to the 90's and beyond, play Smoky Mountain Wrestling's weekly television, ECW's, WCW's, etc.

So that covers their replays of ppv events and tv shows.

I'm sure WWE will have replays of past events and all of the DVD's they've put out. Maybe once a month have a weekend marathon of replays of WWE DVD's (either just the documentary portions, or even play the whole DVD). I'm sure replays of the old Slammy Awards, and all of the WWE Hall of Fame ceremonies will be aired. What I would love is for them to finally air the original Hall of Fame ceremonies from 1994, 1995, and 1996 that were never aired on television. We've all seen the HAll of Fame from 2004 on, but the original classes from the '90s were never shown on television in their entirety. That would be some rare gems to show, which would be good.

I imagine the Legends Roundtable will continue on the new WWE Network. That is by far the best part of the current WWE 24/7 On Demand service, and I would love to see it continue. And I'm sure it will. It's so popular that they've released DVD's of certain episodes, I'm sure it will continue.

I also like the concept of the current "Hall of Fame" episode on WWE 24/7 though it could be much better than it is. Currently, a particular Hall of Famer is chosen each month, and a short 40 minute overview of their career is done and ends with their Hall of Fame speech. Unfortunately, they're not very well made, as the Hall of Famer in question is never interviewed, and you practically don't have any wrestlers talking about the Hall of Famer. It doesn't go very in-depth. It basically gives a short overview of their career and shows portions of 3-4 of their most importnat matches. Keep that idea, but do a much more in-depth biography. Increase it 1-2 hours, interview the particular Hall of Famer (if he/she's alive), get other wrestlers to talk about them, particularly wrestlers that they had classic matches/feuds with. Basically make a new WWE-DVD style documentary/interview with each monthy or weekly Hall of Famer. It's good concept, but it could be much better. Hopefully the WWE Network will improve on the current WWE 24/7 On Demand format.

Finally, back to original shows, I like some of the ideas I've seen. In particular the Rivalries show idea. The Bret Hart/Shawn Michaels DVD that just came out could be the best DVD ever released by the WWE (I already put it in the top 3 with The Rise and Fall of ECW, and Bret Hart's 1st DVD), and I'm immensely excited at the possibility of future DVD releases of more rivalries. I would love for this show concept to be done on the WWE Network as well. However, I think that the big time major feuds should be kept to DVD releases. Stone Cold/Rock should obviously be a DVD. Stone Cold/Vince should obviously be a DVD. Flair/Steamboat should be a DVD. However, there's plenty of classic feuds that are maybe not quite worthy of a DVD set (or that don't have enough material to put on a 3 disc DVD set) that can instead be showcased on the WWE Network. Or perhaps classic feuds that might not be well known enough today to sell (Von Erichs/Freebirds heavily comes to mind). Some feuds I can see being featured on the WWE Network instead of on a DVD set include Shawn Michaels/Chris Jericho, Bret Hart/Owen Hart, The Hart Foundation/The British Bulldogs, Hulk Hogan/Rowdy Roddy Piper (though that could be a DVD set as well), Bruno Sammartino/Larry Zbyskzo, Hulk Hogan/Andre the Giant, Macho Man Randy Savage/DDP, etc.

I would also love for WWE to go the route that VH1 pioneered back in the late 1990's by having their own 100 Greatest Special Countdowns. We've already gotten a 50 Greatest WWE Superstars set, and a 50 OMG! Moments set. There's plenty more "Greatest lists" countdowns that the WWE could do. Greatest Intercontinental Champions, Greatest Wrestlemania Matches, Greatest Technical/Submission Wrestlers, Most Charismatic Wrestlers, Greatest PPV events, Greatest Old-School Wrestlers, Greatest Wrestlers of Today, and of course the obligatory, Greatest Moments and/or Matches for each year, as a year-end special. I say WWE should do about 2-3 Greatest special each year, in addition to the yearly Greatest Matches and/or Moments of the Year.

I also like the concept of a behind the scenes look from a wrestler's perspective. I would call the show "A Week in the Life of......(Insert Wrestler Here)." The chosen wrestler would basically take cameras with them for the week and basically give a glimpse to the fans what their life is like. This can either be done in kayfabe, or shoot, or both. Have the wrestler highlight their training regimin, their home life (if they choose to), their travel routines, and backstage preparing for the night's show and match. It'd be fascinating material I'm sure. And once again, it would give good exposure to the chosen wrestler, and would really help the wrestler connect with the fans. They've already done these types of shows on WWE.com, such as Shawn Michaels' diary leading up to his Hall of Fame induction, Bret Hart's diary leading up to his match with Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania in 2010.

In addition to the Rivalries episodes, they could do the same things with matches. Take a classic match and get the two wrestlers together to talk about the match, what went into it, the behind the scenes story of what led to the match, the politics behind it, issues and other stories that took place in the match, what the wrestlers were thinking as it was going on, and then the aftermath of the match on the two wrestlers' career and wrestling as a whole. And of course you can have other wrestlers that weren't involved in the match chime in (both wrestlers of that particular era, and wrestlers of today). I would call this series "Classic Matches: ""Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Bret Hart"", etc. For that example, spend 20 minutes or so of Bret and Stone Cold and other wrestlers talking about their Wrestlemania 13 match. Mainly Bret and Stone Cold obviously, but you can also have other wrestlers chime in with their thoughts on the match. Then after the 20-30 minute documentary is over, re-play the match, perhaps on certain occassions, change the commentary to have the wrestlers commentate their match with someone like Jim Ross or Michael Cole, like they do on some DVD sets. Then after the match is replayed, the aftermath of the match can be discussed for 5-10 minutes by Stone Cold/Bret Hart, and other wrestlers. Make that whole episode about an hour long (with the exception of Iron Man Matches. Make those about an hour and a half)

And finally, I would like to see a show centered around old-school wrestling. I would be absolutely thrilled if WWE contacted outside pro wrestling historians to discuss the history of pro wrestling on their show. Perhaps WWE can go over the entire history of pro wrestling in America, with weekly episodes chronociling the history of wrestling. Start with the very beginning of pro wrestling in the 1800's, then work your way up. Instead of a 2 hour documentary or something, stretch it out. Hell dedicate an entire episode to the controversial match between Frank Gotch and George Hackenschmidt and it's reprucusions on the wrestling industry. Talking about the origins of teh NWA, the AWA, and the territory days, up to modern pro wrestling. They can do whatever they want with their episodes. Even highlight one particular wrestler, or match, or decade or whatever. Just document the history of pro wrestling. This would educate younger fans on the tradition and history of pro wrestling in America. Which IMO, WWE has a responsibility to do. They are the flag bearer for American pro wrestling. They own 90% of the footage that is known to exist for American pro wrestling. They have a responsibility to make sure it isn't forgotten, and I would be thrilled if they would do a show like this.

Basically, that's most of my ideas on what they can do with the WWE Network. It seems that most people posting here want them to stick with replays of old wrestling shows and ppv's. I think it should be much, much more than that. WWE can really provide behind-the scenes looks at the WWE and the pro wrestling industry, show off it's history and tradition and educate and entertain so many fans at the same time. People that think they should just stick to showing old matches and ppv are really missing the boat on what the WWE Network could be, IMO.

Well they tape at house shows and tours right? i think it'd be pretty cool to see some taped matches from when WWE tour think about it, they usually have more ring time and some overlooked Superstars get a chance in front of home crowds etc. That would be cool.

I think that would be awesome but I'm telling you right now that won't happen. The wrestlers get away with doing alot of stuff at house shows that Vince would never allow on tv, nobody important is keeping an eye on them at house shows plus Vince sort of lets them give a little extra.

I seen a hardcore match with Wade Barret and Sheamus at a house show not long ago and they brought out the kindo sticks and beat the crap out of each other. It looked pretty painful live, it was brutal. I watched SmackDown the next night and you could see the stripes all over Sheamus's back. I mean this was a pretty brutal match, old ECW brutal. Then Mark Henry slapped a fans hat off his head and Randy Orton told a kid who told him he sucked to F*?(k 0ff. :banghead::banghead:

Okay, so hear me out on this. We all know TNA is not in direct competition with the WWE and it would most likely be many years before they could compete directly with WWE. But with that being said, what would you think about having TNA (IW) on the WWE network?

It may sound silly and far fetched, but if you think about how TV works, it really isn't that far out there. You will often see studios like ABC sell shows to the Fox Network, and NBC to CBS and so on and so forth. I was just thinking about TNA doing the same thing. Still being in control of their show, but putting it on the WWE network. WWE is looking for shows to fill the time slots and I am almost certain we will see old WCW, ECW, FCW, etc. and could even see new FCW shows and what not. So I was just thinking would it be that far fetched to see TNA move over to WWE Network when it debuts next year? I am sure they have a Spike contract and what not, but after that, hypothetically speaking what do you think?

Go ahead and tell me I am crazy, call me an idiot, but it was just a thought I had and wanted to see what you guys think and thought it would make an interesting discussion...

Why would any business person continue to promote the brand that is still in business through a archival digital service. The overwhelmingly majority of wrestling fans want to see wrestling and not what WWE calls "entertainment". The idea of gaining archival footage of purchased promotions is to give fans of those promotions back the great footage that they use to love. I never said promote the other promotions that are out of business. You can't continue to promote WWE over the past promotions seeing those promotions lost to WWE. This network if run properly is a way to give back to fans of ALL promotions.

Don't get me wrong I don't favor one promotion over another just a pure wrestling fan. I think this channel could easily rival the MLB and NFL Network and could easily kick UFC's channel ass. I just want for once the WWE Brass to give respect not just to the other promotions but more importantly the fans of those other promotions. I run a small on-demand sports service and I give what the fans want and not what I want. Lets not forget most WWE fans also were fans to other promotions!

I'm ready for the WWE Network. There is no doubt, the network should feature a substantial amount of historic wrestling matches as well as the occasional documentary. Of course, along with that, I would love to see some type of everyday shows re-done WWE style. Take the show cribs, have camera's follow such superstars as Randy Orton, John Cena, Triple H into their homes to show off their stuff. Slap the title WWE Cribs on it and you've got yourself a ratings booster. Another show type I'd love to see is a WWE version of TMZ. Something like TNA's ReAction except better. I do think Raw and Smackdown should stay on their respective networks but a pre-show for each event would work very well for the WWE Network. On another note, I'd kill to see some biographies on guys we know won't be getting a DVD like Evan Bourne, Kofi Kingston or Alberto Del Rio. Just some thoughts on the matter. Overall, I'm hoping the Network won't become another embarasment in WWE's history. I'm hoping it's a sucess. Hopefully this is a project where the WWE doesn't get bored halfway through and everything immediately goes to shits. Whatever the case may be, I'll be getting it.

I was browsing by wrestlinginc.com a few minutes ago and came across this link: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2011/1109/546518/wwe-network-logo/

The WWE has revealed the logo for the WWE Network. It's somewhat reminiscent of the logo WWE has been using for almost a decade now but it doesn't have the "scratched" look. The two W logos have a shiny, metallic appearance and all of the edges look sharpened and pointed and the red line underneath the W has been altered to something that also looks more like a scythe type of blade.

I kinda like it, it's more of an updated look to their old logo and is just more cosmetically pleasing in my view. I don't like it nearly as much as I like the WWE logo with the classic look to it like we see in some WWE DVD releases and that we saw used in the Old School Raw episode last year.

I hope they show some of the old television shows. I'd love to relive some of the old Rock N Wrestling and some of the Attitude stuff. Even getting to see all of the territory footage. That would be surreal. Some cool shows would be nice... The WWE Cribs thing would be pretty epic because they used to do that before and the return of WWE Confidential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back