Party formation thread

Hmm, staunch Coco backer indeed, but playing second fiddle to such an autonomous and unpredictable entity seems a less enjoyable experience than I might hope for.
The way you dance to TNA's tune tells me you'll do just fine. And I mean that in the nicest way.

By an large I don't much like wrestling fans, they tend to be not very good at it. Where does your posting ability lie?

From what I understand, I guess a good poster given what feedback I get. At the least, I consider myself above the average crop when it comes to discussing TNA.

Yes, but if Eric Bischoff came on to Wrestlezone every single week to offer his own answers to the IWC's criticism of the moment then my whole campaign would start to feel more than a little redundant.

From what I understand, I guess a good poster given what feedback I get. At the least, I consider myself above the average crop when it comes to discussing TNA.

Given that the average crap in the TNA section is somewhere south of sea level that's not really a ringing endorsement. Where would you rank yourself against... say... Sly?

Yes, but if Eric Bischoff came on to Wrestlezone every single week to offer his own answers to the IWC's criticism of the moment then my whole campaign would start to feel more than a little redundant.
I don't know if you'd be able to achieve redundancy in this thing. As good as I am (and bypassing that false-modesty you despise, I am good), you'll always have something to add that I haven't thought of. You're one for original, solid, stinging thought. You might be better at selling me than I am. You're my weapon of choice. And seeing as your the kind of guy I'd want running out front for me and managing a campaign, I don't see you having to worry about falling asleep in the back seat.

Given that the average crap in the TNA section is somewhere south of sea level that's not really a ringing endorsement. Where would you rank yourself against... say... Sly?

I comprehend his views and most of the times agree with them. He realizes the pro wrestling game is about money first, fans second. While I'm not particularly high on John Cena, I realize that his huge support for Cena comes from how successful he is as WWE's flagship guy. He makes money like no other today and works his ass off for promotion of the company. He's an ideal role model with zero signs of selfishness in his work ethic.

Another example would be when discussing the success of TNA. While most people argue that the product is "crap", he would tend to point out how it has steady ratings, steady income and a steady fanbase.

Gelgarin's going say that he knows Sly is good and then he's going to rake of you over the coals for not understanding the question.

I'm not going to do either of those things so that Gelgarin doesn't become a victim of redundancy.

See... doing my job for me, though at least doing it well.

The point I was making Killjoy is that if I am going to back somebody based off of a platform of wrestling posting then I need to have serious reason to believe that the person in question actually deserves to be singled out for their posting ability. I can't very well back somebody less capable of posting than myself based on how good they are at posting... it would be ridiculous. What I was looking for was some kind of evidence that you're on a similar level to Tasty, Sly, the Canadian or one of the other big cheeses. I don't care what your views are... I care about your capability to express them in a debate situation.

I'm out.

I don't know if you'd be able to achieve redundancy in this thing. As good as I am (and bypassing that false-modesty you despise, I am good), you'll always have something to add that I haven't thought of. You're one for original, solid, stinging thought. You might be better at selling me than I am. You're my weapon of choice. And seeing as your the kind of guy I'd want running out front for me and managing a campaign, I don't see you having to worry about falling asleep in the back seat.

'Campaign manager', now that's the sort of language I wanted to hear. All the stroke and freedom to unleash my creativity, the change to play out an eminence grise power fantasy and none of the unwelcome responsibility to actually have to do stuff come the culmination of this event. I think I can play ball under those circumstances.

Those terms are agreeable for a man playing chess while the rest are playing checkers with their penises.

I thought you were already in a party?

Well yes but after thinking for awhile I decided I might be able to help out WZPC as a mod.I still believe in Coco's believes but I think I can help out WZPC, which is something I strongly believe in.That is why I want to start a WZPC party cause I feel I can make a change.

I'd soooo totally love to do this because it sounds like a lot of fun but realistically there's no way I'd have a shot. So much for the People Party of Moderation;)

I'd soooo totally love to do this because it sounds like a lot of fun but realistically there's no way I'd have a shot. So much for the People Party of Moderation;)

Why can't you be a part? Perhaps you might not get nominated for a moderator spot, but you can still belong to a party and help get someone elected.

Judging by your name, avi & sig you would do good in The Birthday Party: Gamers Unite

Yeah, that's true. I guess I could do something. I still think The Peoples Party of Moderation should happen though, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back