Party formation thread

Funny that WrestleZone forums has no "Wrestling Sections" Party.

That does not however mean that I am averse to joining any of the existing parties. At least not more averse than you are to taking me.

The party that would win will be the one that represents all the sections of the forum. So Joe, if you get one strong WWE poster, one good poster of the CL, one good poster from either VGAT or Sports and one good spam poster to join, then you would have a great party. Work on these five guys first and only then think about taking anyone else in.

The party that would win will be the one that represents all the sections of the forum. So Joe, if you get one strong WWE poster, one good poster of the CL, one good poster from either VGAT or Sports and one good spam poster to join, then you would have a great party. Work on these five guys first and only then think about taking anyone else in.

Keep in mind, only one of those people can be nominated from the party though.

I'm just lonely enough to need something to fill a whole in my heart, and this seems like the perfect fit. Anyone want to party it up? I'm not sure what the party would be yet, but I'm sure if we get together we can think of something good. So if you want to be in a party with me just send me a PM. If you don't want to party with me, then you're a jerk.

I'm just lonely enough to need something to fill a whole in my heart, and this seems like the perfect fit. Anyone want to party it up? I'm not sure what the party would be yet, but I'm sure if we get together we can think of something good. So if you want to be in a party with me just send me a PM. If you don't want to party with me, then you're a jerk.

Do you like games? Of course you do. Join Gamers United!

OK. I think I get this now. It's all about gathering support and then applying for modship in one particular forum of your choice based on that support.

In such a case, a group of posters interested in posting in only one particular forum would be helpful, I guess.

Do you like games? Of course you do. Join Gamers United!

Sorry, but I think I'll pass on that. Not that I don't love games, but I honestly haven't turned my XBOX on in over a month and I don't think it would be the right fit for me. I like Killjoy's party of the Wrestling Non-Spam Zone and I would personally love a place to discuss independent wrestling. I know we can do that in the General Wrestling Discussion, but I think a party would really help create momentum to get people to actually discuss it. I'll probably just end up joining Killjoy's if I can't get anyone to join one with me.

Sorry, but I think I'll pass on that. Not that I don't love games, but I honestly haven't turned my XBOX on in over a month and I don't think it would be the right fit for me. I like Killjoy's party of the Wrestling Non-Spam Zone and I would personally love a place to discuss independent wrestling. I know we can do that in the General Wrestling Discussion, but I think a party would really help create momentum to get people to actually discuss it. I'll probably just end up joining Killjoy's if I can't get anyone to join one with me.
Join us in Gamers Unite

It is a shame that I will not end up being asked into any parties do to the fear my fellow posters have of me. They know that they could not top me in the primaries and ultimately the election. The only thing that can and will likely stop me is my disdain for any sort of moderation in my beloved former cage.

Good thing SNS is so fond of David French's Jitters. Anything that shows such crippling Canadian insecurity gives him a nice rigid erection.

I wrote 5,000 words on Lou Thesz once, what am I going to commit that kind of dedication to this time around?

Well you have been a pretty ardent Coco backer on occasion. I say ardent... Well, ardent enough to speak up about it. I think I'd make the topic of a pretty bitchin' essay. If not me, surely David French would.

Good thing SNS is so fond of David French's Jitters. Anything that shows such crippling Canadian insecurity gives him a nice rigid erection.

Unfortunately the fact that I am no longer able to keep an erection for as long as I desire. It only gives me reason to disdain your group as I would rather blame somebody else for my own shortcummings.

Of course you could always win me over by explaining your stance on the Lesnar prison sentence and what your party would do in order to attempt to to end such atrocities. A few other explanation of less important topic stances wouldn't hurt either.

I can't speak to the views of my fellow party members and I certainly don't expect I'll be in a position to have a say on such matters as prisoner clemency if I win a general election. But you know I'm firmly pro-Lesnar. I was the first man on that bandwagon. And you know I'll be bringing that with me when I get Board Room access.

Other stances: Spam sections are good, as evidenced by the fact that you're all in one. It fosters a community and generates very natural discussion. We need an overlord and proper representation in the Board Room. We need a better class of criminal. Whether it's me or someone else, the voice of this board truly comes alive in the spam zone. Someone must represent that voice in the up high. Let the deserving guys get noticed for non-spam mod spots when those inevitably open up. Someone needs to make sure the very popular, high-quality spam sections stop getting the shaft. Who bettah than Kanyon?

Well you have been a pretty ardent Coco backer on occasion. I say ardent... Well, ardent enough to speak up about it. I think I'd make the topic of a pretty bitchin' essay. If not me, surely David French would.

Hmm, staunch Coco backer indeed, but playing second fiddle to such an autonomous and unpredictable entity seems a less enjoyable experience than I might hope for.

I wrote 5,000 words on Lou Thesz once, what am I going to commit that kind of dedication to this time around?

To teaching fans about Lou Thesz. Spread the word as to why Lou Thesz is an all-time great. How he compares to modern day workers. My party is about wrestling fan's for wrestling fans.

Fuck, I'm starting to sound like a damn politician. My party's about organizing the wrestling sections and driving more varied discussions. You're viewed as a valued supporter of the TNA and Old School. You joining us grants more belief in TNA by eliminating the constant belief in simplistic booking. And your knowledge of the old school is as timeless as Lou Thesz.

By an large I don't much like wrestling fans, they tend to be not very good at it. Where does your posting ability lie?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back