• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Otherkin

Whap Me Jungles

singularly terrible
If you've ever been on Tumblr (or know someone who has), you've probably come across this lot recently. This is a bunch of people who claim, in their fits of deluded madness, that they're actually non-human. Some of them think they're elves, demons, anime characters, or fucking plants.

MOTHERFUCKING PLANTS.

These are just the worst of Internet society. Worst than the ones who clearly picked random mental disorders off their list and use them to justify their fucked-up behaviour. Worse than the pieces of shit who spun the wheel of sexual orientations and gender identities and now claim that everyone who does anything is "oppressing them".

Calling them stupid ***** is an insult to stupid ***** everywhere.

If you've ever been on Tumblr (or know someone who has), you've probably come across this lot recently. This is a bunch of people who claim, in their fits of deluded madness, that they're actually non-human. Some of them think they're elves, demons, anime characters, or fucking plants.

MOTHERFUCKING PLANTS.

These are just the worst of Internet society. Worst than the ones who clearly picked random mental disorders off their list and use them to justify their fucked-up behaviour. Worse than the pieces of shit who spun the wheel of sexual orientations and gender identities and now claim that everyone who does anything is "oppressing them".

I bet you wouldnt call this guy a stupid cunt to his face

a_swamp4a.jpg

unless you want to get cut by his psycho cousin Moss Man.

mossman.jpg

Maybe they should go wrestle in Inter Species Wrestling.

And I know this isn't exactly the same thing. At least I don't think it's gone that far with them but my friend's sister and her friends are furies. They dress up in these costumes like her's is an orange and green dog of some sort. And they refer to each other by the name of their character rather than their real names. They go out in public in these costumes and I know at least with her she has been kicked out of the mall and out of Walmart for wearing the costume inside.

Think of a sports team mascot with the full body suit and giant head. So you can't see who is inside the costume.

She almost got arrested last year too because she took a friend's son to a convention and while they were in whatever town it was they went to a park and someone called the police on her for wearing the costume in the park and talking to kids and stuff.

Anyway when the cops got there she refused to take the head off because she didn't want the kid she was with to know who was in the costume. She wore it the entire time she was with him and he was really too young to know who was in there.

This girl is in her 20s. It's ridiculous.

Tell me more about your theories and beliefs regarding "the wheel of sexual orientations and gender identities". I am thoroughly intrigued by your animosity here.

Oh, well, that explains it.

Because playing pretend on the internet is clearly a sign that you are psychotic or delusional?

QUICK, ROUND UP ALL THOSE WZCW FUCKS, THEY ARE A DANGER TO THEMSELVES AND OTHERS!

DirtyJosé;4951751 said:
Because playing pretend on the internet is clearly a sign that you are psychotic or delusional?

Not necessarily, but you know someone who partakes in something like the OP describes must lead a pretty sad life. That said, if it brings them happiness, then I don't understand why people just can't let them be. There's no need to fuck with a group of individuals or get mad at them simply because they do weird shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back