• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why Should John Cena Turn Heel? WHY?!

Once again... I never thought it was. I was just pointing out your satire of Orton detractors was pretty weak. I was doing this thing the kids these days called joking around. I think it's with a soft J.

JGlass and John Cena are not pronounced with soft Js. Killjoy is, though... because he's Mexican.

The Crock is back and he's a-shooting.

In all seriousness I'd love to see the responses you would get in the non spam sections from this. It would take all of 5 minutes before the five moves of doom get mentioned.

In all seriousness I'd love to see the responses you would get in the non spam sections from this. It would take all of 5 minutes before the five moves of doom get mentioned.

His heel persona should shine through.

Seriously though, you don't have to like John Cena. You don't, but hating him for reasosns such as "Da 5 MoVez oF d0Om" or "He da SzuPah Czena!" or even "Because he closes the show on a regular basis" (see WWE Section for details) is really, really fucking stupid.

OK, I'll play devil's advocate here. Don't get me wrong, I don't think John Cena should turn heel, nor do I think he will any time soon. But I don't think it would hurt him to act a little more "heelish" every now and then. I like Cena the best when he gets intense and passionate like he did talking to ADR last night. A heel turn last night would have been ridiculous, but I wouldn't mind seeing a pissed off Cena with a little edgier side, acting a little more like a heel every now and then, to freshen him up a little, without the full fledged TNA-ish heel turn.

Also, I don't think it is correct to suggest that he will never turn heel because of his relationship with the younger audience and the fact that it would be bad financially for the company. That's IWC generated nonsense. Fact of the matter is, lots of faces before him have undergone heel turns, with varying degrees of success. Stone Cold, the Rock, Bret Hart, Hulk Hogan, and others have seen heel turns in their days, and I think these guys may have sold a T-shirt or two. To be clear, I neither want nor expect to see a Cena heel turn anytime soon, but I think people are too quick to totally dismiss the possibility, for all of the wrong reasons.

The Crock is back and he's a-shooting.

I would have posted it in the non-spam sections, but there's already hundreds of Cena threads, no need for another one. Plus, it was a bit of a "rant," so I just tossed it in here.

I saw the thread about him being involved at the end of every show. I didnt even go to read it but I was angry just by reading the title.

Why would anyone begrudge him that position because he is the face of the company.

I think that my problem with the non spam sections at the moment. I can resist because the threads and posts in there are generally trash and not worth the effort.

No argument from me, Crock. Not because I don't think a heel Cena would make for interesting television. It surely would. But I'm the rarest jewel of all: A smark that prefers faces to heels.

It has been argued that I was 1 of the most controversial posters in WZ history. As one poster put it "Deady is the Brock Lesnar of WZ"...

Most say I brought the barroom alive ,but every time i was banned it would slowly die out till my return... Then My prison sentence was historic as I brought alive the prison as a full functioning unit...

IMO I was a ok poster... In non spam I would do fine ,better then the crap I am doing now.... It was the spam forums where I am most loved/hated that fucked me up I dont wanna be a barfly again but I am sucking at my non spam post

Don't be so modest. Everyone knows you were one of the greatest posters ever. Well, not as great as luthasnumba1fan, but still great nonetheless.

No argument from me, Crock. Not because I don't think a heel Cena would make for interesting television. It surely would. But I'm the rarest jewel of all: A smark that prefers faces to heels.

Oh, I'm sure Cena could be a great heel, I enjoyed his "Thug Life" heel run, but he doesn't need to be one.

I prefer faces to heels too, but I don't discriminate. If a guy is doing a good job, then I'll watch his stuff.

Of course. I still love Christian because Christian is good. But I certainly prefer his face work and enjoy being invited to cheer for guys I like watching.

To be honest, I haven't really found myself liking Christian's heel run. I like his stuff, but he can be so much better than the whiny heel he's portraying.

Not really. As a heel, Christian was born to whine. I certainly don't want to see him as some badass villain who could run through everybody. But ringwork-wise, he's a natural face. His run from his ECW to return until his heel turn a few months ago is the best he's ever been in my book.

I'd like to see him play the smart, manipulative heel. He could pull it off with relative ease.

Oh, that was definitely his best run. Leading up to the ladder match with Del Rio, I thought he was doing an amazing job.

I'd like to see him play the smart, manipulative heel. He could pull it off with relative ease.
He also throws an awesome temper tantrum.

I miss the days when heels cried. Christian was so on the verge last week on SmackDown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back