• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Orton vs. Bryan @ WM28?

KnowMyRole-ShutYourMouth

Occasional Pre-Show
With all this talk about Christian's return, I think there's a very good chance he walks out of the Elimination Chamber as WHC. Sheamus is the one who put him out, and while Sheamus/Bryan is a great match-up, where does that leave Orton & Christian (who will be inducting Edge)? They certainly aren't going to fight AGAIN.

I'm thinking the WWE are going to use the concussion angle to set up a non-title match between Orton/Bryan @ Mania, and Christian/Sheamus will reignite their feud heading into Mania.

What do you think? Do you think there's a chance we'll see Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania? It's not necessarily dependent on Christian winning the title. More so, Bryan losing it (maybe Orton interferes).

With all this talk about Christian's return, I think there's a very good chance he walks out of the Elimination Chamber as WHC. Sheamus is the one who put him out, and while Sheamus/Bryan is a great match-up, where does that leave Orton & Christian (who will be inducting Edge)? They certainly aren't going to fight AGAIN.

I'm thinking the WWE are going to use the concussion angle to set up a non-title match between Orton/Bryan @ Mania, and Christian/Sheamus will reignite their feud heading into Mania.

What do you think? Do you think there's a chance we'll see Randy Orton vs. Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania? It's not necessarily dependent on Christian winning the title. More so, Bryan losing it (maybe Orton interferes).

Lol. You're an idiot.

I am just glad it isn't going to be against Big Show at WM. That's all I care about now. I much rather see Sheamus vs Bryan in which we are going to get.

I lmfao at your second post.

I am just glad it isn't going to be against Big Show at WM. That's all I care about now. I much rather see Sheamus vs Bryan in which we are going to get.

I lmfao at your second post.

Yeah, I'll eat crow. Especially with the amount of views and no one calling me out on my bullshit.

Who do you/or anyone see Orton facing at WM this year?

I see Orton facing Barret to be honest. I know they'll continue the program as the E seems to want to get Barret over. I really wanted this day and age Orton to face Taker, but, that isn't going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back