• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FCW Main Event Report: Bryan/Slater vs. Christian/Miz

I meant just for the night.

My bad then, I was thinking when looking at all the other stuff you said, that a permanent showing could be possible.

Still hope not, Miz might be a potentially great face, but he is such an amazing heel right now.

My bad then, I was thinking when looking at all the other stuff you said, that a permanent showing could be possible.

Still hope not, Miz might be a potentially great face, but he is such an amazing heel right now.

Agreed. And maybe I had posted it that way, not your fault. ARGH!

Anyway, I don't think I've been quite this stoked to see Raw in awhile.

Agreed. And maybe I had posted it that way, not your fault. ARGH!

No problem, some things tend to go straight over my head of logic sometimes, could be a mix?

Anyway, I don't think I've been quite this stoked to see Raw in awhile.

Indeed, I really hope WWE plans on continuing this, I read the idea from MRC in Norc's thread, I want that to happen, WWE better deliver, or I can imagine a very pissed off Norcal.

Well, I came across a couple of videos. They aren't the best quality, but they aren't too bad.

[YOUTUBE]7Xh2WR735h8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]bRvq3cJOsNA[/YOUTUBE]

Its a shame we can't see the whole match, it was funn when the ref got involved then got owned.

Tweener might be possible, face I sincerely doubt it, the main roster wrestlers are always kinda nice and everything when coming to FCW, hell Randy Orton was nice when he went there in late 2008.

The Miz could play a very good face, but that will happen in time, but tweener on RAW would suit him better for this storyline.

Yeah TBH FCW seems a very smarky crowd, smarks love the Miz so yeah!

I hate smarks, especially when those idiots jump on the Cena hating bandwagon.

He's at his best as a heel though. "I HAVE TIL FIVE", etc...

I should post that video where he says "FUCK FIVE."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back