• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Age of Orton: Back By Popular Demand!

Has anyone considered the possibility of Cena/Bryan at Summerslam, followed by an unsuccessful cash in attempt by Orton?

This would put Daniel Bryan over huge, defeating Cena and Orton in the same night, to become and remain WWE champion. And the crushing defeat would send Orton into full blown heel mode, rather than tweener mediocrity.

If this happens, you should be anointed the next Pope Ayatollah Grand Pumba all in one.

Thats how good that could be. But unlikely. So you'll probably get stoned for even getting our hopes up. The bad stoned.

JUST NOTICED SOMETHING

2012: Cena gets divorced - Wins MITB
2013: Orton gets divorced - Wins MITB

2014???? TYSON KIDD, DIVORCE NATAYLA!!!!!!

I'd honestly be more willing to believe the rumors that Cena/DBD at Summerslam aren't happening if it were just a straight up rematch between Cena and Henry. The apparent inclusion of Ryback, however? Yeah that makes me skeptical.

I am actually happy that Orton won.. About time, the guy was getting good match after good match with pretty much everyone from the lowest of lows like Antonio Cesaro to CM Punk. He deserves another shot, and why do people assume that Cena vs. Orton is going to happen? They have one year to make Orton cash in, and I didnt see them in a match for over three years now, so I want to see Orton vs Cena down the road again.

A renewal of the timeless Cena vs Orton rivalry?

Timeless?

The worst thing about Orton winning last night was the possibility of yet another Cena/Orton feud. The only way it'd work is if Cena was heel, which of course isn't going to happen.

But I'm glad Orton's getting another ME push. He's quietly been waiting in the wings for another opportunity, and now seems like the perfect time to strike.

As far as what to do with him, turn him heel and feud with Bryan, as Coco mentioned cashing in the MTIB after Bryan wins the title. Then after that... Orton vs. Ziggler, which I think would be fantastic with Orton as heel and Ziggler as face.

It just occurred to me that Randy Orton has never won an elimination chamber match. Nobodies like Jericho, Bryan, and Swagger have won chamber matches, but Orton hasn't?

It's about damn time WWE stopped holding this guy back.

I told everyone the he would win Money in the bank. I also have been saying the age of Orton will resume! Orton obviously can't cash in the briefcase against Cena because he will get cheered and the crowd will absolutely love it. Now lets say Daniel Bryan wins the WWE title against Cena at Summerslam and he loses it to an Orton cash in, in say 18 seconds lol that would be some real heat.

Orton is one of the best wrestlers in WWE period and plays his character to a tee, he deserved to win the match, he deserves the push and hopefully he'll get another WWE Championship reign.

Chocolate is great but I couldn't eat it all day long.

mark-henry-and-mae-young-having-sex.jpg

I don't care about Orton, because he bores the ever loving shit out of me, but I agree that Bryan doesn't need the title. He's still on the uprise. A title win would have been too quick of a payoff, and it would have been a very abrupt stop in momentum for him.

I'm pretty sure Flair knew about this at the panel. He was celebratory drinking.

Evolution baby!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I don't care about Orton, because he bores the ever loving shit out of me, but I agree that Bryan doesn't need the title. He's still on the uprise. A title win would have been too quick of a payoff, and it would have been a very abrupt stop in momentum for him.

People said the same thing about Punk two years ago and I'm still not convinced it's true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back