Orton/Mysterio vs Rhodes/Punk

sabataged

Pre-Show Stalwart
I don't get the point of giving that win to Orton/Mysterio. I know it was just a RAW match but Orton doesn't need anymore momentum, and Mysterio at this point in his career doesn't need a regular television match to gain any momentum. On the other hand Rhodes has been a roll and giving him a pinfall victory of Randy Orton due to some sort of interference from Punk would of went of nicely. Rhodes could of got built up even more and it could of continues the Punk/Orton into Extreme Rules like they are planning.

I agree with you 100%...Orton as a face bores me to death, while CM Punk and Cody deserve their push without bowing down to the second-coming of Cena and a soon to be replaced Mysterio. This win would have done much more for Rhodes and Punk than it will do for the already mega-over Rey and Orton.

Rhodes beat one of the top superstars in the WWE at Wrestlemania. If that isn't good enough for some people, then I don't know what is. The match was fine and I don't care that Orton and Mysterio won. If Rhodes is in a match Friday and he wins, I bet all the complaining will stop.

Yeah they didn't have much for this Raw which is understandable. To me though what was disappointing was how Sin Cara never wrestled an actual match. They said he was going to debut and he goes after Shemus after his match? Lame.

As for the tag team match, I enjoyed it. Cody Rhodes is a great wrestler and IMO is very underrated. Hopefully he gets a bigger push.

I'm a huge wrestling fan but I have to say that it seems like all most of you people in the IWC do is complain, b*tch, and moan. I mean damn. CM Punk is ESTABLISHED, Cody Rhodes, won his match @ Mania. A loss in this post-mania throwaway edition(minus the Rock/Cena announcement) of Raw will not kill anyone's momentum. All of you "Smarks" know that they'll be rematch's of both of their singles matches @ extreme rules, so let's see what happens there before crying over a tag match on Raw.

CM Punk is established?

What is the major WWE Brand, is it not Raw?

Hmmm.... that means that:

Sheamus
Jeff Hardy
Brian Kendrick
Yokozuma

Are all more established then CM Punk is now, I have to say that Punk deserves a WWE Title push and he deserves more credibility... but atleast he isn't being squashed, his time will come!

(Yes, scrutinize this as much as you see fit, I'm clearly bias :))

This meant absolutely nothing. Actually, it meant less than nothing. Top-level babyfaces win. That's what happens.

And I'm curious to know how this hurts a couple of heels? It doesn't. Heels lose, it's what they do. In recent years, fans have become far too concerned with the combination of credibility and wins. When you're a heel, losing doesn't mean a whole lot, it really doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back