Orton failed drug test- Yet not suspened

FPV GTHO said:
WWE arent making exceptions though, they changed the policy not that long ago that any Wellness Program violations would keep any affected superstar infront of cameras, but without pay. Orton was simply the first to be caught under the revised scheme. Get your facts straight.

It was just reported that they made this change the other day... and now all of a sudden it is announced immediately after this that Orton failed a drug test?? I wonder which was the cart and which was the horse? It's likely he was a contribution on why the policy was changed to begin with, to give even more leniency to him than what was already given in the past.

My point, there seems to be no real progressive discipline. He was already suspended for similar behavior. What's the next step? A modified suspension? Something more drastic needs to be done as this is obviously becoming a joke to him.

I think the facts speak for themselves. Don't care for my opinions? Oh, well. I'm entitled to mine, as you are to yours.

Raging Bull said:
People the drug awareness policy of WWE is obviuosly going to have its exceptions! they are not going to take a main-eventer out of there shows and just ruin their schedule. For eg. I AM almost 100% that cena is on the juice but still cena stays on! I mean come on people get serious WWE is a business they wont take out their best men because it will hurt the BUSINESS.

cena is not on steroids, u prolly just dont like him. hes a former body builder and used to train until he threw up. as for ppl saying orton should be suspended, if u read the thing that said they dont want to mess up ppv's anymore then u'd know that they aren't doing it cause it was orton. look at GAB, no lashley or khali.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back