Origin Of Your Username

You should keep that name. I made a thread about you a while ago here in the bar, I don't know if you saw it.

I'm still undecided about the name change. I'll probably end up sticking with The Brain. I didn't see the thread you made until now. Thanks for the recognition.

Nah, whenever Deadman returns he makes some stupid shit post about HE IS COMING BE AFRAID MY MASTER or "Wrestling is fake".

I bet he was KANE-A-KNIGHT.

My username is a combination of my size (i'm built, not fat) & how successful I am at getting girls & that is how the name Big Pimpin came to light.

Well to be honest...
I was sitting on my couch watching WWE's The Best Of Smackdown, remembered WZ, pulled it up on my phone and couldn't think of a name...So I looked around my house and the it was...The Box of Cheez-its.

I'm still undecided about the name change. I'll probably end up sticking with The Brain. I didn't see the thread you made until now. Thanks for the recognition.

The Brain is awesome. He knows how to make creative posts in non-wrestling sections and has well, thought out opinions. Definitley underrated.

I'm from Northern Ireland, I live in England, I'm 24 and felt like imitating IC25 again.

Remember when we had identical sigs and avatars... damn that was fun

Hey Tenta, go check out the Sig Makers Battle Royale for November. I made a sig you might like in there.

Mattitude: It's because you're...well...really bad. Not gonna sugarcoat it, you're dreadful. It's hard to believe you're real, because you're very bad in that special kind of way. If you're not an alt, don't let tis get you down, just keep working to improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back