Origin Of Your Username

The first two letters of my first name is Ty, Burna came from the rapper Layzie Bone's Alias L-Burna. I had the nickname T Burna from a friend for a while, and Ty G was another nickname I had. So I combined them into Ty G Tha Burna, and then finally shortened to Ty Burna.

my last name. I tell you this knowing someone could come and stalk me. :suspic:

and I love the suspicious eyes. :suspic:

Mine i've had for years from my old youtube account which was tlcfan1 then i deleted it and come on here and used tlcfan3 because obvioulsy I love TLC's matches, then TM told me to shorten my name to TLC.

PEP3 is both the initials of a character I played in an e-fed about 10 years ago and my real-life initials. I'm a III.

The first two letters of my first name is Ty, Burna came from the rapper Layzie Bone's Alias L-Burna. I had the nickname T Burna from a friend for a while, and Ty G was another nickname I had. So I combined them into Ty G Tha Burna, and then finally shortened to Ty Burna.

See, I knew deep down you really agreed with me that Layzie was the best solo artist from the group. :icon_razz:

Initially, FalKon was the name I used to describe myself as the famous Lynard Skynard song would depict... a freebird. The bird is a metaphor for me, who wishes to soar to the highest mountains and travel to distances never achievable, which is a metaphor for my goals and success in life.

JicKie Mames is Mickie James with swapped letters. My current variation is my WZCW character mixed with my username.

See, I knew deep down you really agreed with me that Layzie was the best solo artist from the group. :icon_razz:

Layzie is actually my favorite member of Bone Thugs, I just think Krayzie is better however. If that makes any sense.

Originally, Peadar Barbosa, which comes from the Irish version of my first name and a nickname I got working in a factory during the summer of 2001 with a whole bunch of Portuguese guys. We started calling each other by Portuguese sounding names and seeing as how there was already a Pablo and a Pedro, my best friend and I became Mendoza and Barbosa which has stuck to this day

Real name......Sally

Started life on this board as Long Tall Sally......first post: paragraph on Gorilla Monsoon in Old School section.....promptly banned for 60 days......don't know why.

Came back a few months later under present name......posted same paragraph on Monsoon......went through okay.

If this name doesn't work out, can always come back as My Gal Sal.

When I wrestled for a short while on the indy circuit, I started with a gimmicky nickname "Speed Demon." Then, I turned heel and dropped "Speed" and just became known as "Demon." But, once gimmicky names really died out, I decided to shorten it to D-Man to be a play on both "Demon" and "The Man". Of course, I stopped wrestling on the indy circuit 2 years ago, but I still like the nickname.

Real name......Sally

Started life on this board as Long Tall Sally......first post: paragraph on Gorilla Monsoon in Old School section.....promptly banned for 60 days......don't know why.

Came back a few months later under present name......posted same paragraph on Monsoon......went through okay.

If this name doesn't work out, can always come back as My Gal Sal.

Alts ey? :disappointed:

I attend the University of Arkansas, so my first username was Razorback. People started calling me Razor, and at the end of my extended hiatus I cut the extra weight from my name. Razor was born.

Hmm. I wonder where mine could have come from...

Anyway, I have went by many, many different names on here. So many, that I genuinely have a hard time remembering them all. Let's give it a go anyway.

ImPriceless
SquaredCircles
Just Dave
Scotsman Dave
Thunderball
Dave

Yeah. I think there is one more but I honestly could not tell you what it is. Also, the problems I had trying to remember which order they were in...

I am named after Beyonce's alter ego "Sasha Fierce".

beyonce-sasha-fierce-tour.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back