Origin Of Your Username

Doc is short for The Doctor.
My original name was Doc Matthews, because it sounded cool and my first name is Matthew.
Flyboy Docco Doc is a pun on Flyboy Rocco Rock, who was one half of the Public Enemies tag team in ECW.
I changed it to Doc because Tenta changed his to Tenta.
And now it's For Those About to Doc because my WZCW character is a rocker.

I might change it to Give Us The Doctor from a line in a song by The Protomen. That particular song is sung by an angry mob calling for Dr. Light's blood. I've heard that if you go to one of their live shows, the crowd plays the part of the angry mob.

Well, it's quite simple really. I go to local wrestling shows and make up many signs for each show, making me "The Sign Guy".

I'm from Leeds And I'm a guy. Hence Leeds Guy, initially it was Becca who pushed me to change it to Leeds Guy and when I thought about it it made sense to do so

My last name is Gribble...and I love Batman...

So yeah, someone started calling me The Gribbler coz it sounded like a batman villain...

Yeah, me too, but who knows.

I was looking through the Kofi/Orton thread in the WWE section and like half the people who had posted in it were banned. It was really weird.

It's taken from the name of one of my favorite -Jushin "Thunder" Liger- wrestler's finishing maneuvers.

MEE?
As you can all see I'm still learning about every1 here
im still meeting people.
And as far as Im conserned, I'm still learning the rules. And please, call me mat

Yeah, me too, but who knows.

I was looking through the Kofi/Orton thread in the WWE section and like half the people who had posted in it were banned. It was really weird.

That is why I don't enjoy going to wrestling sections anymore, especially the WWE. I prefer sections without idiots.

Some of them made decent posts, in that thread at least.

Either they were alts or they spammed somewhere else.

A tribute to my best friend when I was young (RIP), always said he wanted to be a rapper or a DJ and would go by the name SkeptiKal, I thought of him and decided to go with that name for a change then just shortened it to SK.

Because I always played goalie, John Vanbiesbrouck was called Beezer and with my last named being Beland, I thought of Bealzer. The 1010 is for my favorite baseball player Chipper Jones whose number is 10.

That is why I don't enjoy going to wrestling sections anymore, especially the WWE. I prefer sections without idiots.

:lmao:

That's funny. Why the hell are you here then? Every section has some idiots just like every section has smart people that can actually type properly. Maybe you haven't looked been in them often to know.

:lmao:

That's funny. Why the hell are you here then? Every section has some idiots just like every section has smart people that can actually type properly. Maybe you haven't looked been in them often to know.

Yeah, but some of the stuff I read in alot of sections outnumber the actual good posters, and I usually cannot stand to get through a thread without beating my head in with the keyboard.

Mine is after one of the greatest wrestling personalities of all time. Bobby Heenan of course. I am very rarely in the bar room so some a lot of you may not know of me. I have been considering a name change recently.

Mine is after one of the greatest wrestling personalities of all time. Bobby Heenan of course. I am very rarely in the bar room so some a lot of you may not know of me. I have been considering a name change recently.

You should keep that name. I made a thread about you a while ago here in the bar, I don't know if you saw it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back