Open challenge to mark madden cage fight

Zig_ZagedPunk

TeamBringIT!
Hello Mr. Madden the self per-claimed super genius! I'm calling you out. Your a disgrace to the city of Pittsburgh. Your Ignorant, Disrespectful your just straight up white trash. The company you keep is in the same league as you, You talk trash on decent people trying to drag people's name's the mud. Like your some kinda saint perfect person. You sit there and act like a bad ass you hid behind the mic, When it come's down to it you run like a coward. Your a Howard Stern wanna be! You stabbed a good friend in the back while sucking Eric Bishoffs dick for a job in WCW. You ran from Jim Correnett at a wrestling cancer charity event at the rostraver ice garden's and locked your self in a room and hid all night long, You threatened to see the organization that was holding the event if Jim would put his hands on you. And take the charity money and spend it out booze drugs and hookers. How do you run from that man? Later that evening, When you though the coast was clear, James and Bruno Samartino where standing out back and you took off running! You know nothing about pro wreslting at all. The only thing you know is WWF "WWE" 80's wrassalin. You hang out with other trash that give's Pittsburgh a bad name Ben Worthless burger. I wanna have a leagle ligit cage fight against you, I wanna see how bad you ass you really are. Will sign release forms and go about everything leagley. World Class MMA in Hopewell Township bring Big Ben maybe he can be in your coner and your 35 fans will show up to watch you get your ass kicked. lol. Please humor me. Maybe this will draw some ratings for the 105.9 the X. Maybe you can get on a tread mill and lose a few pounds get into shape Ill give you a few months to get in tip top shape. Think about it. The challenge is always open. Or I got even a better Idea maybe your lil cock sucking ****** buddies from wrestle zone could put something together like Justin Labar and Matt Boone arnt the Bethel Park boys? Any who lets have fun call your old boss Eric Bishoff down at TNA maybe if you blow him one more time he can give us a ppv match at Bound For Glory, Anyways hey Mark I just wanna do it leagley and have a nice clean MMA cage match against you! LETS GET THESE WAIVERS SIGNED AND HAVE A MATCH!

PS: I heard that you sit with a computer program that allows you to come up with intelligent words to use while your on the air? And you thought you where slick and came up with super genius and your just a super idiot!

You want to challenge me to a cage fight? Fine.

I accept.

...but first let me type up a blog blasting anything which makes wrestling interesting, wait one week!

1. The word is "legal". Not "eagle" with an "L" in the front. At least you sounded it out.

2. I find it hard to believe you really think Mark Madden will even look at this, but then again, maybe you do.

3. This is a joke either way, whether you meant it to be or not.

Hello Mr. Madden the self per-claimed super genius! I'm calling you out. Your a disgrace to the city of Pittsburgh. Your Ignorant, Disrespectful your just straight up white trash. The company you keep is in the same league as you, You talk trash on decent people trying to drag people's name's the mud. Like your some kinda saint perfect person. You sit there and act like a bad ass you hid behind the mic, When it come's down to it you run like a coward. Your a Howard Stern wanna be! You stabbed a good friend in the back while sucking Eric Bishoffs dick for a job in WCW. You ran from Jim Correnett at a wrestling cancer charity event at the rostraver ice garden's and locked your self in a room and hid all night long, You threatened to see the organization that was holding the event if Jim would put his hands on you. And take the charity money and spend it out booze drugs and hookers. How do you run from that man? Later that evening, When you though the coast was clear, James and Bruno Samartino where standing out back and you took off running! You know nothing about pro wreslting at all. The only thing you know is WWF "WWE" 80's wrassalin. You hang out with other trash that give's Pittsburgh a bad name Ben Worthless burger. I wanna have a leagle ligit cage fight against you, I wanna see how bad you ass you really are. Will sign release forms and go about everything leagley. World Class MMA in Hopewell Township bring Big Ben maybe he can be in your coner and your 35 fans will show up to watch you get your ass kicked. lol. Please humor me. Maybe this will draw some ratings for the 105.9 the X. Maybe you can get on a tread mill and lose a few pounds get into shape Ill give you a few months to get in tip top shape. Think about it. The challenge is always open. Or I got even a better Idea maybe your lil cock sucking ****** buddies from wrestle zone could put something together like Justin Labar and Matt Boone arnt the Bethel Park boys? Any who lets have fun call your old boss Eric Bishoff down at TNA maybe if you blow him one more time he can give us a ppv match at Bound For Glory, Anyways hey Mark I just wanna do it leagley and have a nice clean MMA cage match against you! LETS GET THESE WAIVERS SIGNED AND HAVE A MATCH!

PS: I heard that you sit with a computer program that allows you to come up with intelligent words to use while your on the air? And you thought you where slick and came up with super genius and your just a super idiot!

I hope you win, then Madden writes an article about it

Wow. Some random internet guy is challenging Mark Madden to a fight knowing full well he will never read the challenge, let alone accept it. How very brave of you to confront your enemy in this manner. Your courage is inspiring, good sir.

***end sarcasm***

And where does all this crazy hate for Mark Madden come from? Granted, I couldn't care much for him, but I don't see why anyone of his readers would get some sort of crazed blood lust.

Wow. Some random internet guy is challenging Mark Madden to a fight knowing full well he will never read the challenge, let alone accept it. How very brave of you to confront your enemy in this manner. Your courage is inspiring, good sir.

***end sarcasm***

Shut up! This is between him and Madden.

Mark Madden sent me an email back! I cant believe it the fat fuck! Any way's all it said was nice hearing from you.Proves my point Mark Maddens a Pussy.

1. The word is "legal". Not "eagle" with an "L" in the front. At least you sounded it out.

2. I find it hard to believe you really think Mark Madden will even look at this, but then again, maybe you do.

3. This is a joke either way, whether you meant it to be or not.

And you. Your a fucking joke! No this is not a joke, 2nd ass clown I was under the influence of of something called molly, 3rd I'm so sorry that I missed spelled a word. Mr. Perfect your prolley one them jack offs that people just wanna spit on and smack around! Your prolley a fat outta shape redneck who sits on there computer all day and watch John Cena videos on you tube while you choke your chicken all day. Ps ill kick your ass too!

Close
RE: Open Challenge
Sent By:

"Mark Madden" <[email protected]> On: Mar 03/12/12 7:09 AM
To: [email protected]

good hearing from you!

Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 03:21:15 +0000
To: [email protected]
Subject: Open Challenge

You post this garbage and then claim that Mark Madden is an embarrassment to Pittsburgh?

The irony.

You're embarassing World Class too. You don't see cats from Fight Club, Evolve, Independent, Gracie, PTT or any other local team calling out dudes who clearly aren't going to fight anybody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back