One thing that you are proud of

I am so proud of the Scottish national pride. That may be a little round about but it makes a little bit of sense. The Scottish people have gone through a lot of things and I think it has given us a bond between us that no one can break.

We are not the best country in the world. Nor are we the finest peoples in the world but I think that we are all very friendly and welcome people to Scotland very well. The Scottish people are amongst the kindest people you will ever come across. You come to Scotland and I promise you that you will be taken aback by how nice the people are... unless you are English.

The passion that is evident between the Scottish people is amazing. Go to a Scotland football match and you will be blown away. Maybe not by the standard of football but by the passion that is evident:

[youtube]_G3n-yz8cQM[/youtube]

I get shivers just hearing that song...

:lmao:

I am also proud of America's library system and (most state) public higher education systems. I love to read and learn, and, when I left college, I feared that I would not have any access to the materials a research library offers. Well, I live about 20 minuted away from George Mason University and 40 minutes away from the University of Maryland, and I can go to either of those places whenever I want and use their libraries. Also, if there's something I want to take home, I can get it through Interlibrary Loan (ILL) from my local public library. Furthermore, I can do all of this at no cost (save for gas and time).

I'm proud of some of my musical achievements I guess:

-I am proud I had drum lessons from Pete Salisbury from The Verve.
-I am also proud that I've drummed with a youth orchestra outside the town hall in Paris.
-I'm proud I played Manchester Academy when I was only 13?

Can't think of many others, might update this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back