One thing that you are proud of

Actually, I HAVE been on tv. For those in Canada (because it only aired on a Canadian channel).

YTV aired a show called System Crash in 1999. Lasted for a few years. I was on that as a bit player.

Actually, I HAVE been on tv. For those in Canada (because it only aired on a Canadian channel).

YTV aired a show called System Crash in 1999. Lasted for a few years. I was on that as a bit player.

HAHAHA dude I used to love that show. "My name is Burnbaum... I help people" :worship:

I was also a big fan of "RadioActive".

Yeah, canfuck.....as in, women CAN fuck me. Unlike you.

BAM

Will be having sex after I get the debates ready.

I'm actually quite proud of anything I've done on this forum. I just saw that my JTMFTG, Why do We Have This, and Compare and Contrast threads are at the top of their respective sections?

Want to see me stop bragging about this?

Then come on down, and post in any one of these delightful sections! I'll be there a waitin

I wouldn't be proud of your reading skillls.

Wow. People remember that show? Amazing.

I was a huge YTV mark as a kid. I remember flipping to it one day and "The Zone" was on, and I thought to myself, how the fuck did I used to enjoy this as a kid? Then I thought to myself, what happened to that Filipino guy who used to host it?

I wouldn't be proud of your reading skillls.

1830432.large.jpg

"OH UBER PWNAGE!"

I don't really have a country.

Lesse, I was born in England. I'm proud of Cadbury's.
I used to live in Italy. I'm proud of their pizza.
I live in Merka. I like Golden Corral.

I'm kind of hungry right now. I'll post better things later.

Irish music fans. Best in the world, hands down. They'll scream their lungs out at any concert for any band during any song.

Wales. Wales Wales Wales. I suppose I proud that the language didn't die even though it was banned for 500 years. Where would we be if ambulances didn't have AMBIWLANS written on them?

I'm proud of my city for making the best motherfucking pizza in North America.

As an American, I have to say the 1980 Men's Olympic Hockey team. Not only did they perform the Miracle on Ice by beating the dominant big bad Russians, but they won the Gold Medal over Finland. If only I could have been alive back then. Looking back on it, and remembering what it meant makes me damn proud to be an American.

Miracle_on_Ice_-_Eruzione_goal_celebration.jpg

I am proud that we came up/ remembered our national sports of Gaelic Football and Hurling (as well as Camogie- the girls version) and that these are still the two most popular sports in our country, despite being really only the only nation that plays these sports. I am proud that despite the divides in our country- the All Ireland championships are that- they encompass the whole of Ireland, and that for the most part religion doesn't figure.

I am also proud, that despite being in the depths of poverty the Irish people built Croke Park, built on the donations collected all around the country- the premiere stadium in Ireland, and one of the major stadiums in Europe.

Finally I am also proud that this year Ireland is the number one Rugby nation in Europe, despite only having a combined population of 5-6 million and Rugby being the number 4 sport in such a small country. England, France and Italy all have cities larger than our entire country and yet we won :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back