One Reason You Read Wrestlezone

Suxen Redael

Dark Match Winner
This is my first post but I can take criticism, so here is my topic.

I have been a reader of Wrestlezone for about 2 years now. It keeps me updated on WWE behind the scenes and inside the ring, as I always wanted a more in depth understanding of the wrestling promotions I've been watching for about 16 years. If it weren't for WZ, I would not have caught on to the independent scene of wrestling like FCW & ROH.Also their Articles & Chairshot Reality are a must for me to experience each time. I am basically wondering what keeps these readers of WZ wanting more each time. What is one reason you read wrestlezone on the regular. Here are my reasons:

Honorable Mentions- I love how everytime they mention David Arquette, they sarcastically say "Former WCW Champion". Fans of wrestling automatically get the joke.

My reason why- No matter what, I can't help to read the Spoilers for everything (Smackdown, TNA, FCW), even Pre-Taped RAWs when I really want to watch them, I don't know, it's addictive. I can't help but to know.:shrug:

What is your reason?

I have actually stopped reading spoilers.

But I do it to see if something is going on or to go onto the forums. I also love Mark Madden's columns. That is really it.

I like to know what is going on in the world of wrestling, be it WWE, TNA, the indies or any stories related to wrestlers/wrestling/ex-wrestling personalities etc.

I read up on the events on the TV shows, PPVs and any backstage gossip, rumours, leaks etc

I use Wrestlezone just like I use the BBC Sports pages, to keep up to date with the things I am interested in.

Simple really

I originally started reading for the ppv results. WZ was always up to date.

I really enjoy the breaking news and updated wrestler releases and singings. I like to know what happens backstage. I don't read spoilers anymore because I find myself less interested when I watching.

Now I mostly visit to check out the forums and see what the hot shit is.

I have actually stopped reading spoilers.

But I do it to see if something is going on or to go onto the forums. I also love Mark Madden's columns. That is really it.

Mark Madden is my favorite of all of us Wrestlezone column writers. I wouldn't even attempt to put myself in that man's league. Yes, he can be a total ass some times (read: most of the time) but he's right more often than not. I'd rather read a guy who knows what he's talking about, has worked in the industry, and has an attitude than a guy who's nice, neat, and is a total moron. From a writer's perspective I also like his style. The man has edge.

And come on "therockiswwf" Madden's column can't be ALL you like about WRestlezone... ;)

It's because I've got no other forum that's actively posting as this one.

I was on The Crap, but I got banned. SO, now I'm here, and I love putting people in their place.

That mean's you, Cena hater's. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back