One Night Stand

George Steele's Barber

Advertise Here $9.95/month
Simple concept, list the top five wrestling personalities that you want to have your way with for one night. This is an all-time list so if Moolah in 1942 does it for you than put her on your list. When the night is over you are not going to see the person ever again, they won't remember you, you are not getting paid, no one is having your baby and you do not have to worry about STDs.

No need to explain why you picked someone unless you really want to and if you are inspired and want to change your list feel free.

So basically, your list is top five (in order) of women you have no chance with:

5. Carmella
4. Kim Page
3. Trish
2. Maryse
1. Midajah

I'm sure there are a million of these threads already but it's not like this section has a mod so why should I take the time to search. Vote Quimby! I mean Coco.

Any aspiring wrestlers out there need to remember tthe OP said they won't remember you in the morning, so there is no need to use one of your picks on Pat Patterson.

Even if Vince won't remember in the morning, I still think getting reamed by the Genetic Jack-Hammer is an experience worth having.

5. Lita in 2001
4. Trish in 1999
3. Stephanie provided she has a nice long strap on.
2. Dawn Marie from ECW days. My goodness that woman wasn't human.
1. Sunny from 1996. By about a million miles.

As for males, Drew McIntyre in the white trunks, Rob Terry, Big Zeke, 2 Cold Scoprio (based on the stories in Foley's book), Ric Flair

The odds that you haven't already had a night of passion with Ric Flair are pretty low.

5. Trish in 2000
4. Steph in 2000
3. Hemme in 2004
2. Velvet Sky in my van
1. Sable in my....fuck it! before, now, when she's sleeping, during child birth, when Brock's dead, when Brock's alive, when Brock kills me and I'm haunting their shack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back