One Final Shoot on Everything

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
Here We Go:

There clearly is one large circle jerk going on in here and I so want to be invited to join

Jglass I think you're hot shit when you mod a section that I could never handle.

KB you need to shave your pubic hair so when I blow you I won't get pubes in my mouth

sly-you are not god you are human and I inspire to be you when I grow up

Dave-I love you man, more than you'll ever know

Crock-You're a dick and I want to suck you

I'm not from Canada

DDP-u deserve more, let me give it to you, baby

Norcal-you get pussy and have big muscles

Milenko- you're the person im most jealous of. i wish i got half as much attention here as you receive.

Lee-Bcome Jewish because i LOVE circumcised penises

Coco-Fuck me, please

Poor grammar, short sentences. Disappointing. Thanks for the kind words, though. I think.

Part 2

-Mostly everyone on here has fat dicks that I want to suck

-Teachers aren't smart though they get paid more than I ever make in my pathetic life

-The Brain is cool

-IC Was a blessing to the site

-I killed the prison and next I'm thinking of killing myself

-Wrestling is gay which is why I watch it

-Get a life everyone and then tell me what it is like

-clearly the modding here is great cause i'm not bant

-Let me go out with a bang in the bar-room please.

Rules are enforced on a case-by-case basis as it is in the real world. Throwing a tantrum shouldn't get you what you want. That only enforces the illusion that whining equals results.

It's why I really wish my manager at the theater hadn't given a free Icee to the overweight hispanic woman. You don't get free refills on Icees you fat cow, stop enabling her because she'll just do it again and again! No one told you you got free refills you stupid lying bitch!

...Sorry, got a bit carried away there.

You "shoot" on the mods, then ask them nicely not to ban you so you can "go out with a bang".

Mods, please do your jobs and delete this garbage.

Why should we cave to his demands because he lacks the self-control to not be an idiot?

Plus, mods can't delete outside of their sections.

Cave to his demands? He's acting like a child and spamming up the forums,

It's not about him. It's about him ruining the enjoyment of the other posters who obey the rules.

I like to browse from my phone. It doesn't load 50 threads at a time. When I open them and see 20 Macios threads, I'd rather spend my time elsewhere.

Here We Go:

There clearly is one large circle jerk going on in here and I so want to be invited to join

Jglass I think you're hot shit when you mod a section that I could never handle.

KB you need to shave your pubic hair so when I blow you I won't get pubes in my mouth

I'm not from Canada

Milenko- you're the person im most jealous of. i wish i got half as much attention here as you receive.

Coco-Fuck me, please

THANK FUCK!

Here We Go:

I'm not from Canada

Coco-Fuck me, please

THANK FUCK

Silly Macios

polls_red_dumbass_2030_221804_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member