• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'd Like to Give Thanks As Well

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
This is yet another soppy thread about thanking WZ for all the awesome things it has provided, but hey they're fun to read.

Throughout my short time on WZ, I have been fortunate enough to make friends with many people, and now I just want to thank these people.

So, yeah!

Tenta:
Of course, I would thank you first. Tenta, you were the first friend I made on here, and it couldn't have come at a better time. I had just moved from Italy to Ohio. I had no friends other than my internet ones, and I was feeling low, really low. I felt like a lot of my friends were taking me for granted, and it hurt.
So I decided to get more involved on here, and your thread about getting a girl through an Earthquake action figure touched my heart, man. I know that sounds so corny, but it was a great story. I remember talking to you about action figures and just laughing with you about random stuff in that thread and other threads, and then when the nWZo happened, that sealed the deal. Thanks for including me, and for being my friend. I don't know if you'll ever realize how much that meant to me.

Dave:
You were there too, with Tenta. Basically, take everything about Tenta and apply it to you. You are a great friend, and someone I just love to talk to. Also, you're one of the few people who think I'm funny, so BONUS POINTS!

Dexter:
I wish shit wasn't going on in your life.
You and me, we're very similar - We're marks, better at discussing non-wrestling subjects - and I think that's why we get along so well. I'm hoping things et straightened out and you come back to us soon.
Also, you like Batman, and that's awesome.

xfearbefore:
I don't know if you'd consider me a friend or not, but I just want to say that you're one of the smartest people I know. Seriously, you can talk about anything, and it's fun to. You're just a cool guy, through and through, and I admire your knowledge in all things.

Theo Mays:
You, my friend are simultaneously my mentor, protégé, and equal. We've taught each other so much, and I'm glad to call you my friend. You're a great guy. Keep on sigging!

Kingdirrtysouth1:
Where have you been? You've just kinda vanished...
Anyone, King, you're one of the first friends I had on here, and you're just awesome. I love your enthusiasm and attitude, and you're a damn good poster and friend.

Everyone else:
If I haven't mentioned you by name, don't fret. I love you all, and I want to thank everyone for making this a great experience, one I hope will continue for a long time. I know I can be a massive idiot at times, but I want to thank you for putting up with me and not kicking me out of the Bar Room.

:)

happycat.jpg

You forgot to give thanks to the turkey. After all he give hes/her life to fill up your stomach. I gave thanks to mine, but it just kept on wiggleling around. I think the machete made him nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back