Okay, it's time for a small rant...

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
Sorry about having to rant about my personal feeling all over the bar, but I'm kind of fed up. I think it's pretty stupid for people to freaking down on me and criticize me for things that I don't do, that way I act, they way I talk, the way I dress, the music I listen to, or some of the things I believe in. I think that it's pretty stupid for people to judge MY life, which they can't change, and which they don't know half of the truth about. It pisses me off. Once again, sorry about the rant, but I'm just getting tired of it. Time to bust some heads? If I wasn't such of a lover-not-a-fighter-romeo type, I probably would.

I am a romantic too, believe it or not.

However, I have been known to kick some ass. You don't have to be one or the other. Just open a Stone Cold can of whoop ass on them.

Don't give a fuck what people think of you. The only people that care about others judging them are those who are weak of mind. Do your own thing.

Don't give a fuck what people think of you. The only people that care about others judging them are those who are weak of mind. Do your own thing.

X2 all the way. You can't go around in life thinking of the "what will people say?" If you need to, tell them to fuck off.

I'm a lover not a fighter, but I am a fighter too.

Actually, quit bitching. You probably think things about people. Others just say them out loud. It's life. Sorry.

Character vs. Reputation

Always worry about character, not reputation. Character is who you know you are, and reputation is merely what other people think you are.

What matters is what's inside. And that's the only thing the matters.

Character vs. Reputation

Always worry about character, not reputation. Character is who you know you are, and reputation is merely what other people think you are.

*wipes the tear from his eye*

Well said.

*wipes the tear from his eye*

Well said.

John-Wooden-Headshot-2.jpg

If I want to get into a fight, I know where to go to get into one. If I want to be around scum, I know where to find them. Just the same, if you don't want to deal with people who fuck with you like that, I'm sure you know where they are, stay away from them. On the contrary, if your a walking stereotype because of your beliefs, choice of music, the way you dress etc....Well, than you are just asking for it and are causing it yourself. If you can't handle the criticism you take for what you wear, believe, listen to or whatever than maybe you need to not put yourself in the position to be fucked with like that.

YOU THInK YOU KNOW ME? DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN. ON THIS DAYY, I CEE CLEARLAY!

But yeah get over it. Nice people in life are about as rare as a free, all you can eat buffet in Haiti. Quit yo bitchin. It's life. It would have been much more entertaining if this thread was about your cat dying or something.

Character vs. Reputation

Thanks Coach! :thumbsup:

When were you born? Last week? This shit is constant and will follow you to the grave. Fuck it all and be yourself. Don't be a prisoner of other people's opinions. That's piss poor, useless junk. Their opinions of you will never help you. Well, unless its for a college or work reference. In which case, kiss ass.

Ya know I cared for a little while, then I figured why should I, they are just people I talk to on a fucking wrestling forum, so why should it matter what they think of me and say about me? It doesn't. Instead of 'ranting' about it I just give them a big ole bag of 'shut the fuck up'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back