Oh Fuck No....

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
yogi-bear-movie-poster.jpg

*face* *meet* *palm*

"Jellystone Park has been losing business, so greedy Mayor Brown decides to shut it down and sell the land. That means families will no longer be able to experience the natural beauty of the outdoors -- and, even worse, Yogi and Boo Boo will be tossed out of the only home they've ever known. Faced with his biggest challenge ever, Yogi must prove that he really is "smarter than the average bear" as he and Boo Boo join forces with their old nemesis Ranger Smith to find a way to save Jellystone Park from closing forever."

* Dan Aykroyd as the motion capture and voice for Yogi Bear
* Justin Timberlake as the motion capture and voice for Boo-Boo Bear
* Christine Taylor as the motion capture and voice for Cindy Bear
* Tom Cavanagh as Ranger Smith
* Anna Faris as Rachel
* T.J. Miller as Ranger Jones
* Andrew Daly as Mayor Brown
* Nathan Corddry as Chief of Staff
* Dean Knowsley as Agent Florimo
* Barry Duffield as Bodyguard

It looks an unbearably horrible movie. I mean, the stupidity of it set me into a pandamonium. I'm sure it will meet a grizzly fate at the box office.

I would love it if this movie was really a movie about Yogi getting caught in a bear trap, killed, and it turns into a documentary about taxidermy.

Either that, or Yogi gets captured by gypsies to perform in circuses in Romania, and gets led around the country with a rusty hook in his nose, getting shocked with cattle prods.

A delightful family romp for all!

Been anticipating this for years. Yogi is a legend of television, and seeing him on the big screen, in 3D no doubt, will be a cinematic masterpiece.

Movie of the year. You heard it here first.

I'm going to go, hear him talk about picnic baskets, and lose my shit. SO fucking pumped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back