• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oh Becca...

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
Originally posted by LongHessa
Yeah that's right. I've had a sore spot for this idiot for a long time. He was an immature pillhead in the 90's and was the lowest drawing champion of all time yet even when he left in 98 he was A LEGEND. On what basis? The fact that he treated his undercard like shit and only thought of himself? I like how his man bitch Ric Flair says Bret Hart couldnt draw....but Michaels could? Bret was easlily a bigger draw than HBK anyday, unless you were a 12 year old girl. I remember being 13-14 years old in 95-96...guys loathed Shawn, he was a channel switcher for any male over 13. He was the epitome of unprofessional and his matches are terribly overrated. Since his comeback in 2002 he only shows up for big shows...with few exceptions. For the most part on RAW the guys offense and selling is ridiculous. He does the same ol shit and everyone turns a blind eye to it because he's HBK....the IWC likes to bash Cena and Batista for "doing 5 moves" Fuck man, watch HBK in 90% of his matches. His selling is terrible, he over does everything. He looks like a fish out of water for the most part. And his physical appearence is horrible, He walks like he got a dick in his ass and he's mad crooss eyed..lets not forget bald. His match with Hogan was a disgrace and he showed how immature he was flopping around like a bitch in the main event of SS. WHy? to prove he's the Showstoppaaa....Newflash Shawn, your a footnote compared to hogans popularity. Like it or not, you should have been a man and shown him some respect. He rufused to let Bret get his victory back after WM 12 because he "lost his smile". Fuck if I was Bret I wouldnt have lost to that little piece of shit in Montreal either. He is and always will be a and overrated sac of shit. Worse thing is he another Flair...which means he got a good 12- 15 years of wreslting left....OH GOD...

The link is at http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=98109

This could be fun. Becca and all other HBK lovers unite....

LJL, as the usual pathetic Shawn hater, if you could stay out of this one for just once, I'd love for the thread starter to attempt giving evidence for the bullshit he spouts. Instead of waiting until someone like you replies, then attempting to turn your arguments into his. Which, while still wrong, are considerably better.

LJL, as the usual pathetic Shawn hater, if you could stay out of this one for just once, I'd love for the thread starter to attempt giving evidence for the bullshit he spouts. Instead of waiting until someone like you replies, then attempting to turn your arguments into his. Which, while still wrong, are considerably better.

I like for you to direct me where I ever said that I hate Shawn. Don't waste my time because I know you can find it.

I wasn't going to reply to the thread anyway but now since you want me to stay away, I just might post.

I could talk about his horrible selling and how he does that stupid flip into the top ropes every match. And people say Mysterio's offense is unbelievable.

We can't forget about that Summerslam match in 2006. What a injustice that was. I just wait until later to post that.

Ah no, you're quite smart in how you do it. You say things like "I don't hate him" and "I respect what he's done" which showing nothing but hate and disrespect. This way, whenever I call you out for hating or disrespecting him, you can come back with "I've never actually said that..."

If you want to thread starter to regurgitate your arguments, feel free. I was actually complimenting you saying your arguments are better, but the thread starter has no clue what he's talking about.

Ah no, you're quite smart in how you do it. You say things like "I don't hate him" and "I respect what he's done" which showing nothing but hate and disrespect. This way, whenever I call you out for hating or disrespecting him, you can come back with "I've never actually said that..."

If you want to thread starter to regurgitate your arguments, feel free. I was actually complimenting you saying your arguments are better, but the thread starter has no clue what he's talking about.

So it wouldn't be showing hate and disrespect if I said " I respect what he is doing."? Wouldn't really change anything :)

The SummerSlam match WAS bullshit, but beyond that. Meh. I don't know how you are gonna hold someone as an asshole forever becuase they went through a waster period.

The SummerSlam match WAS bullshit, but beyond that. Meh. I don't know how you are gonna hold someone as an asshole forever becuase they went through a waster period.

I know he is trying to atone or his atoned for what he did in the past and has seemed to be forgotten but I still can't get over that SS match.

Welp, just like I said in the HBk thread, you don't trot 60 year old Hulk fucking Hogan out to loose. That's just silly, delusional thinking. If its part of a run, were he will get revenge later, then yea, I may here of it, but in a one - off big money match situation? Fuck no, don't be crazy.

Oh, and ive long said I find it hilarious that punk ass bad attitude steriod freak Orton handled himself with about ten times more professionalism and respect than HBK did

I wonder what the reaction was backstage during this match. I can see Undertaker in the background planning to whoop HBK's ass again.

I just rewatched Shawn in SS 06 because I had NO clue what you 2 thought was wrong with it. :lmao: I get you mean Hogan now...I'll go reply. Well, I might this afternoon actually, depending on how long your post is.

to think people think Shawn should have won makes me chuckle. Same delusional fans who think he is anything more than a high profile jobber now.

I just rewatched Shawn in SS 06 because I had NO clue what you 2 thought was wrong with it. :lmao: I get you mean Hogan now...I'll go reply. Well, I might this afternoon actually, depending on how long your post is.

What do you mean, in that Hogan worked the match as if it were a serious high profile affair, while HBK made it a joke, and all about him?

He's been a jobber for about eight years now minus that one month title reign that was forgettable. I'm surprised they don't talk about it much.

It's not so much that he should have won, more that there are no good arguments for Hogan winning. The only I ever heard was something like people don't pay for the PPV to see him lose, which is stupid, when you think about the fact that people have to lose matches, and that the PPV would alredy have been bought before they knew he'd lost.

You mean you didn't see Hogan punch HBK and HBK acted like he was thrown three rows deep into the stands.

He needs to take lessons for one of the best sellers I've ever seen- Stephanie McMahon.

It's not so much that he should have won, more that there are no good arguments for Hogan winning. The only I ever heard was something like people don't pay for the PPV to see him lose, which is stupid, when you think about the fact that people have to lose matches, and that the PPV would alredy have been bought before they knew he'd lost.

What are the good arguments for HBK winning? There are none.

What you just said made no sense. Like literally, I don't understand that whole last part.

and it isnt stupid, its absolutely correct. you don't bring Hulk Hogan back, for your second biggest show of the year, to have him loose. Pretty easy to figure out, IMO. Only the blindest of the blind marks have any argument for HBK not losing there.

Even Orton, maybe, but he was far too much of a liability at the time. This was during his I get suspended or shit in someones gym bag every 7 or so weeks stage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back