Officially tired of the big show

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teddyandkathy

OKay at first when he won the title i wasn't really happy but it was understandablt because RVD screwed up but im tired of the same crap over and over again. I mean okay rvd has been punished enough just give him the damn belt back. Its ******ing to keep it on someone who can barely move around the ring. This is just my opinion but i am sure there are pepople who agree with me.:shit:

teddyandkathy said:
OKay at first when he won the title i wasn't really happy but it was understandablt because RVD screwed up but im tired of the same crap over and over again. I mean okay rvd has been punished enough just give him the damn belt back. Its ******ing to keep it on someone who can barely move around the ring. This is just my opinion but i am sure there are pepople who agree with me.:shit:

I totally agree, I'd rather see Test run around with the belt than Big Show stumble throughout the ring.

If D-X couldn't make the Big Show look any good I don't think anyone can.

yeah seriously thats what i was thinking. i would have rather Test won the title in his ECW debut, than to have big show with it.

Yo... Theres an ECW section... This belongs there...

For being 500 lbs... Hes great IMO... Tho I am sick of seeing him the belt.. He really doesnt deserve it at all... They should of gave it to Sabu...

sorry for not puting the posting inn the right section. but when you think about it, is it really ECW with the big show with the title?

Big Show can't even go through a table without stopping to try and slow himself down before he hits. No doubt he's a good athlete for 7' 500 lbs but...he's just really really boring to me

okau i will give him that much, for being 500 pounds and seven feet tall then okay, but he cant get by on that excuse only because he use to move a lot quicker than that. Even when he was on raw. It seems like since he got the title he lost all motivation.

Hes lazy and has put on too much weight. I remember when he was in WCW circa 1996. He was from memory 420lbs. meaning hes put on an extra 80, and OMG was he able to move faster. I still have an old Nitro tape of him landing a missile drop kick to the head of Sting. Thats right he actually ran up to Sting and jumped in the air and high enough to hit Sting in the head. But even that isn't impressive. Back then Show could actually hit a MOONSAULT. Giant was actually able to do a backflip, now you'll be lucky to see him bend over to pick someone up. IMO its Vince's fault. He had this vision of Andre The Giant again (it didnt matter if he couldnt wrestle as long as he was as big as possible) and wanted Show to be a monster so he told him to bulk up and now he's become just like Andre. Immobile!!!!!

I agree.. Rvd paid for his shit...give him dame belt back.. look sabu he getting big push.. and he was caught with RVD... big show do not belong as champ.. than again cant really see him in ecw.... he needs to go to SD

If u ask me i think its high time sabu got the title .. man the guy puts his life on the line with stunts like that ... so what if hes a small guy .. he knows how to entertain the crowds ...

yeah I like sabu and all but him and the big show have fough each other like 20 times already. and its not like they have great matches or anything. hopefully rvd wins it back SOON

Big Show stopped trying the moment he signed a $1 million dollar a year for 10 years contract. He realises that he will get paid that amount weather he puts on good matches or not.

yeah well since you put it that way i guess i dont blame him. but he should be in a world title picture with that attitude

i was tired of the big show when he came throught he ring in the austin mcmahon match years ago...lol

dude no way did big show do a moonsault, idc if he was 80 pounds lighter, thats still 420, there is no way man, id have to see it to believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back