Officially a New Pokemon Type.

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
It's official... The new Pokemon type is fairy. They have reclassified Pokemon such as clefairy and gardevoir into being fairy as well as announced three new fairy types. My mind is blown.

Really?? Really! Some of us are trying really hard to get you sprung from this joint and you bust out the Pokemon thread? Not quite sure how favorably the parole board will view this development.

Really?? Really! Some of us are trying really hard to get you sprung from this joint and you bust out the Pokemon thread? Not quite sure how favorably the parole board will view this development.

Last I checked Pokemon was still cool on the boards. Plus I probably will turn this thread into an E3 general discussion thread. I'm very curious about the new Majoras Mask.

It's official... The new Pokemon type is fairy. They have reclassified Pokemon such as clefairy and gardevoir into being fairy as well as announced three new fairy types. My mind is blown.

I'm pretty excited about it. Plus, apparently Fairy will be super effective against Dragon.

Charizard and Blastoise are the tits! "Fairy", hmm? It's bad enough that us grown men know so much about Pokemon, they aren't making our case any easier...

I can understand that innovation is cool and everything, but balance will be an issue. Why can't the new type rather be "crystal" (since we have rock and steel), "light" (since we have dark) or "dino" (since we have dragon)?

But honestly? IMO things started to get imba when they ackowledged "steel" as a seperate type from rock.

Okay, so I never post in the prison, but this is actually pretty cool shit, so yeah, this is exciting. It'll be interesting to see what old Pokemon get reclassified. Clefairy and its family seem to be obvious. The idea of a Clefairy being a beater against a Dragonite is just too awesome.

I'm sure Wigglypuff will join the fairy army too. The thing is...how is fairy something more than a psychic/normal hybrid?

Possibly effective against Pyschic or Ghost??

Shit I haven't been into Pokemon for like 10 years I need to catch up

18 types now I think. I've always wanted pokemon to introduce a new type since generation 2, it feels like there's been missed opportunity. Fairly doesn't sound like the coolest type but nonetheless it is cool as an idea.

I like the look of a couple of the newly introduced pokemon, especially this guy though:

250px-Yveltal.png

So you have to catch half a dozen evee's if you're playing the game to catch 'em all...

I'm not a big Pokemon fan anymore, I did buy white 2 and played for a while, but I'm actually digging it. Hopefully it allows for some new Pokemon type combos. As of fairy type what would be strong against it? Dark?

I'm not a big Pokemon fan anymore, I did buy white 2 and played for a while, but I'm actually digging it. Hopefully it allows for some new Pokemon type combos. As of fairy type what would be strong against it? Dark?

Would the normal procedure not be for Fairy types to be weak against what Dragons are particularly strong against?

Granted that is a rather long list - Grass, Water, Fire, Electric

Барбоса;4495661 said:
Would the normal procedure not be for Fairy types to be weak against what Dragons are particularly strong against?

Granted that is a rather long list - Grass, Water, Fire, Electric

I could see them being weak to Fighting, since many of them were Normal to begin with.

It's been a big day. They are revealing Pokemon left and right. I'm happy with almost all of them. I'm nervous though about the new fairy pokemon they revealed. It's a fairy plant and it doesn't look brilliant.

It's been a big day. They are revealing Pokemon left and right. I'm happy with almost all of them. I'm nervous though about the new fairy pokemon they revealed. It's a fairy plant and it doesn't look brilliant.

Thanks to its typing and appearance it is well positioned to be Pokémon #666.

Let that sink in.
The fairy
plant
of SATAN.

corocoro6135.jpg

STARE INTO THE EYES OF HELL

Thanks to its typing and appearance it is well positioned to be Pokémon #666.

Let that sink in.
The fairy
plant
of SATAN.

corocoro6135.jpg

STARE INTO THE EYES OF HELL

Actually that is rather ironic. I'd laugh if they gave it random devilish attributes.

On the same token I wonder if Pokemon 777 will have anything to do with luck. Maybe a Persian evolution???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back