*Official* Wrestling Wars Podcast thread

When KB says that was the 'toned down version' of the Stephanie rant - he wasn't on joking. Dear Lord he is insane with that shit.

Also NorCal's reaction to Cesaro/Seamus was hilarious.

Why thank you sir.

Care to share with any onlookers in this thread who may be on the fence as to why?
It's some of the most unbiased wrestling news I've ever read/listened to.

Yeah you & KB have your opinions and you make predictions but you don't state it as absolute 100% fact. You also know what you're talking about.

And you also crack me up with the way you present it. Both I've listened to so far have had me laughing pretty steadily the entire time.

Now that I think of it, I honestly have no idea.

Liquidation and acquisition is the knee-jerk, but this isnt 2001/2002 anymore.

At the same time, id be astonished if they did what I've been screaming they should have done with WCW for years and years.....put trusted generals in charge of it, spruce up the production, and then let it continue elsewise untouched.

While I would still be suprised to see WWE support what would amount to another streaming developmental brand, the network makes such things less of a unheard of prospect.

Your next podcast should be solely on SouthPaw Regional Wrestling and be done completely in kayfabe.

Who is La Barba Grande?
What is the Sea Creature?
Will "Rick Flare" make an appearance?
How will John Johnson survive the Battle Royal with his title intact?
Did anyone notice that the number to call to get a SouthPaw Regional Wrestling T-shirt was also the number of Mr Plow in the Simpsons?

Барбоса;5670533 said:
Your next podcast should be solely on SouthPaw Regional Wrestling and be done completely in kayfabe.

Who is La Barba Grande?
What is the Sea Creature?
Will "Rick Flare" make an appearance?
How will John Johnson survive the Battle Royal with his title intact?
Did anyone notice that the number to call to get a SouthPaw Regional Wrestling T-shirt was also the number of Mr Plow in the Simpsons?

"See, the way they are using Chad2Bad is how you build proper Fuckin heel heat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back