*Official* Wrestling Wars Podcast thread

Yesterday's show was the first WWP I've listened to. Entertaining show, and lots of good points made too. Having Charlotte lose to Brie who has been jobbing in quick matches is appalling. WWE needs to realize that they don't always need to have to have a champion take a pin on TV to build a challenger.

I really like the show, I'll probably listen regularly

Glad you liked it!!! Yea, we have really hit our stride since about episode 25, so its good we are picking up so many listeners as of late, when we can put our best foot forward. We did huge numbers for the EOY show, and that was probably our best show from a production and discussion standpoint

You and Shocky had me this close to getting the Network, if only for NXT and the PPVs.

You and Shocky had me this close to getting the Network, if only for NXT and the PPVs.

In all honesty, if you can afford it, you should get it. The WWE had only 1 or 2 bad ppvs last year, and NXT Takeovers are always good to great. The wrestling on the network is top notch compared to what you see week to week.

Im late posting this buuuut

YESTERDAY

Final preview of Fast Lane, and some discussion of the CW open, and last weeks break news on the Undertaker

A bit surprised you didn't even touch Daniel Bryan's retirement. Would have figured that have at least gotten a mention.

I checked out the Lucha show and the Rumble review last week I believe, enjoyed both. I'll be a regular listener, well done on the show, hope the success continues.

Have been listening to your podcast for some time now and have to say that I really enjoy it. The quality (especially the audio) has improved over the course of the podcast.

I know that you keep asking for suggestions, so here goes. You can have podcasts dedicated to a an event or wrestler or show. Preferably either before 1998 or after 2004. The 1998-2003 period has been over-analyzed all over the internet (even on kbwrestling reviews.net ;) ).

Also, I remember you mentioning a heel turn for Apollo Crews. What do you think about him becoming the next Paul Heyman (he seems to be the only manager around) guy? Not not, but more along the lines of late 2017-2018, when Brock's current contract expires and he likely retires.

Will there be an episode on the WZ Tournament? I feel like we all need to hear the rage, out loud, on Mr. Perfect making it as 124, and not...24.

Anyone who hasn't checked out the show, please at least give the intro (about 5 minutes) of this one a listen. Very proud of what I put together.

It'll be up in a few hours

I'm mostly done with it. In answer to your question: the winner gets the rights to the Hardy name so Matt wanted to delete the name Jeff Hardy. Jeff now wrestles under the name Brother Nero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back