• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] "Who would win in an actual fight?" thread

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
What it says on the tin. This can be for members of the site, celebrities or what the hell ever. I'm going to start off with:

Edge vs. Matt Hardy

To be honest, I think Edge would probably kick the shit out of him. Matt always seemed like a whiny, big-mouthed bitch to me.

Matt Hardy looks like a rat and would definitely get messed up if he ever tried to fight Edge

FACT

your winner:Edge

next fight in their current conditions who would win
Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley

honestly I dont know who would win but Id hope Flair would kick the shit out of that overweight useless self promoting sack-o-shit

opinions?

Matt Hardy looks like a rat and would definitely get messed up if he ever tried to fight Edge

Ratboy. That's right!

next fight in their current conditions who would win
Ric Flair vs. Mick Foley

honestly I dont know who would win but Id hope Flair would kick the shit out of that overweight useless self promoting sack-o-shit

opinions?

Ric Flair. He would use the eye gouge in a real fight.

No, I'm sorry, but it's obviously Foley. Flair would break a hip if he tried to throw a punch at Foley.

No, I'm sorry, but it's obviously Foley. Flair would break a hip if he tried to throw a punch at Foley.

I would have to agree, what flair is near 60 and might break a hip or two throwing a punch. He might even toss out his knees so i think foley would take this without a problem.:headbanger: Even though Foley is fat and out of shape he still looks like a man that could honestly take a beating.

Taz. No question. He might only be small, but that guy seems rock hard.

Surely the same can be said for Low Ki. That, and he's more athletic than the average Anime character. I'd go for Ki really, if only for his martial arts skills. I trust that he doesn't just possess them in kayfabe, those kicks look (and sound) fucking lethal.

I think Matt Hardy would take a fight over Edge. In their Summerslam matches he was banging Edge up. Just my opinion.

I think Mick Foley would take Flair just because of his age. If Flair was younger, I would go Flair.

I also think that Taz would win a fight with Low Ki hands down.

I'd have to say AE cause based off what I know SC's only 14, and I KNOW AE's not 14. Any guy over the age of 18 losing a fight to a 14 yr old would have to feel like less of a man.

Max123 he used to be a cage fighter even worked a few tournaments, his character the maxx is actually based on life experience so ill go with him, im not biased because i know the guy but hey he is huge

Yes there is a Shockmaster on here now, and I'm going to find him and kick his ass.

Jake vs. John Cena vs. Johnny B

Triple Threat Elimination match!!!

This is what i think:

Jake (Major Heel) vs. Johnny (Major Major Face) vs. Cena (who cares)

Both JAke and Johnny team up against Cena and then Johnny turns on JAKE and he kicks his ass!!! Busting him wide open. Johnny pins Jake 1-2-3....Cena looks at this madness. He comes into the ring...and Jake get sup and looks at Johnny with his bloddy face and then back-low blow to Cena!!! Cena is down and Jake picks him up and delivers the F-U...through the ring!!!

Jake: That is how the fucken F-U goes u little bitch!!!

Johnny then puts a foot on Cena and pins him as well!!!

Jake and Johnny hug and then Jake goes but then Johnny low-blows Jake and attacks him...And he delievrs the F 5 to Jake...to walk away as a major dude!!!

Come on Johnny...u havta rep me for this lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back