[OFFICIAL] Thread of The Lariat and all Lariat related items.

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
So I'm bored. Why not start my own thread in the bar room right? Right? Anyway, I keeps it real. Watched Hansen and Tsuruta from the first Triple Crown unification. Hansen beat the shit out of Tsuruta, but did the job anyway.

Just recently...lived in SE Kentucky most of my life. Was born in Florida, moved to Indiana, and am a Kentuckian.

BTW, anyone else think it's messed up there's very little mention of Goldberg in the WWE Greatest Stars of the 90's DVD? Must have left on awful terms with the WWE.

Man...I've seen some real good ones. But it's between Hansen v/s Vader in Japan and Hansen v/s Jumbo Tsuruta in the first Triple Crown match. His match with Hogan was good, too.

I'll go with Hansen v/s Tsuruta for the Triple Crown.

Friday night TV...hopefully the Cubs game's on. If not, it's more than likely sleep, hanging with the lady friend, maybe sex, maybe pizza, maybe a movie, or playing WWF No Mercy on N64. I created Stan Hansen and he's IC Champion.

The Reds' pitching staff is top notch broheim, if they stay injury free, or less injuries then others, they'll be in it till the end.

The Reds' pitching staff is top notch broheim, if they stay injury free, or less injuries then others, they'll be in it till the end.

IF the Cubbies are healthy, I'll put Zambrano, Harden, Dempster, and Lilly against ANYONE in the Majors. But Cueto, Volquez, Harang, and Arroyo are formidable. Alas, the offense isn't there for the Reds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back