[OFFICIAL] Stan "The Lariat" Hansen Campaign thread!

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
[YOUTUBE]h3MBXBKT-yw[/YOUTUBE]​

Yea, I don't really need to say much here. You're scared right now and you know it. Hansen beats the shit out anyone and everyone in his path. It's sickening to think of the destruction this man does to people. And in this WZ Tournament, you will be educated on what Stan Hansen is all about and why he can beat anyone in this tournament. Edge, Orton, Race, Hogan, Flair, all can suck it. Because they FEAR THE LARIAT! Vote for Hansen.

And just for your enjoyment, here are just some of the Lariat's Hansen's nailed people with. He's dangerous. Be warned.

[YOUTUBE]xcc4gltns8E[/YOUTUBE]​

People were obviously tougher back then, seeing the Lariat video you posted in the end, nobody were going down like they did when JBL would hit them with the clothesline from hell.
I've tried to watch a few matches with Stan Hansen here and there, and I can see you've been preparing the good ol' Lariat for this year with the "so you think your wrestler can beat Stan Hansen" thread (I know that's not the actual thread name.. but yeah)

Guess good luck is in it's place, but Stan better watch his back, could loose some teeth if Shawn kicked his face in.

Must admit though, I like how he keeps doing the :headbanger: thing (the finger thing, I forgot what it's called)

Stan 'The Lariat' Hansen, eh? The man who famously decided that quote marks and inverted commas were interchangeable. An interesting choice, and not one I would expect from you, The Lariat. As Ferbian pointed out, the Lariat's lariat doesn't look as powerful as, say, JBL's Clothesline from Hell. However, JBL is thought of so highly that he didn't even have an automatic space in the starting 128, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Perhaps if he's not too busy attacking five foot Japanese officials, he'd like to feature in the Legend Killer Tour of 2010?

Stan 'The Lariat' Hansen, eh? The man who famously decided that quote marks and inverted commas were interchangeable. An interesting choice, and not one I would expect from you, The Lariat. As Ferbian pointed out, the Lariat's lariat doesn't look as powerful as, say, JBL's Clothesline from Hell. However, JBL is thought of so highly that he didn't even have an automatic space in the starting 128, so I wouldn't worry about that.

Perhaps if he's not too busy attacking five foot Japanese officials, he'd like to feature in the Legend Killer Tour of 2010?

Cowboy Bob Orton's told Randy stories of Hansen. He knows. And The Lariat's Super Terrific Happy Sexy Lariat Tour would be more than delighted to add Orton as a destination!

As Ferbian pointed out, the Lariat's lariat doesn't look as powerful as, say, JBL's Clothesline from Hell.

Exactly, JBL's Clothesline from Hell makes it look like he just killed the guy, I bet Evan Bourne would sell that brilliantly.

Oh and thanks Lariat, I could've sworn it had another name although.. something Italian..

I'll be posting my mini-novel as to why Hansen can win this tournament when necessary. And I plan on making one helluva case for him. And it's quite iron clad. :D

brock_lesnar_2.jpg

I'll be awaiting your novel on why the unofficial 4th member of the Hansen's can win a Wrestling tournament.

[youtube]NHozn0YXAeE[/youtube]

I'm giddy with excitement. :p :lmao:

Evan Bourne would sell it by doing a standing 450 splash. It'd be spectacular.

I would rep you for that, but.. have to spread.

Yeah, be prepared to riot Lariat, I'm sorry, but if I have anything to say in this tournament, and I do.. all Stan Hansen can expect to taste, won't be victory, but his teeth in a million pieces.. and perhaps a headache.

The only chin music that's going to be played with HBK is when Hansen nails him right under the chin with the Lariat. It'll be called, "Sweet Chin Music in F MAJOR!"

The only chin music that's going to be played with HBK is when Hansen nails him right under the chin with the Lariat. It'll be called, "Sweet Chin Music in F MAJOR!"

As the official spokesman for Shawn Michaels this year, I'm gonna have to disagree, in large manners.

What's to make you think Shawn Michaels wouldn't be able to kick Hansen's teeth down his throat? he's done it so many times with JBL, 2009 to be the latest point, JBL having the same finisher, should pretty much put it out as an inevitable fact that Hansen's chances of hearing birds circling his head are much larger than the chances that the crowd will be chanting him as he stands victorious.

I read somewhere that Hansen's lariat and Chuck Norris' spin kick both have a similar effect. You know, the fact that it liquefies all males and impregnates all females within a 6 mile radius of it's impact.

It is a known fact that Hansen's lariat to Rick Martel in 1985 is responsible for the sudden population spike in Loredo, TX.

So remember, a vote for The Lariat is a vote for life... or quick and sudden death, depends which side of the fence you fall in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back