The OFFICIAL Stan Hansen should win most of these matches HEADQUARTERS

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
My name sake on these forums since day one. His name is Stan 'The Lariat' Hansen. Only a handful of die hard wrestling fans know of Stan Hansen mainly because he did the majority of his wrestling in Japan. There, he was known as 'Funichikan', which translates into 'Unsinkable Battleship'. Every modern Japanese wrestler (Inoki, Tsuruta, Kawada, Kobashi, Misawa, Baba) all have fallen to The Lariat.

Stan Hansen's also slammed Andre the Giant. In 1981. He also knocked Andre unconscious with his Lariat, resulting in a no contest with the legend. He's also taken down Bruno Sammartino, which is no small task in any shape or form.

And in his short stints in the United States, he beat Rick Martel for the AWA World Heavyweight title and relinquished the belt back to Verne Gagne months later due to his commitments to Japan. He also beat Lex Luger for the WCW United States Heavyweight Title, ending Luger's nearly two year reign with that belt.

He's also stood toe to toe with Vader, who many consider one of the legit toughest men in wrestling history. He ended up hitting him so hard, that one of his eyes nearly came out of the socket. Call it stiff or unsafe or whatever, facts are Japan was known as using a 'strong style' of wrestling, which means stiff as all hell.

And let me just say that Kerry Von Erich doesn't stand a chance against the Lariat. Hansen made a living out of beating young punk kids and making them wish they'd chosen a different career path.

Vote for the Lariat. NO one will think you're foolish if you do. :)

I'm on board with Hansen for at least the first round. One of the toughest guys in the history of the sport and his career in Japan is legendary.

Kerry Von Erich shouldn't be too much trouble, but Dusty requires some thought. If he gets past that, he's got either Lesnar or Punk, which are winnable, then Hogan, unless he draws a first blood match against Kane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back