[Official] Survivor Series Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dx/nwo2006

Dark Match Jobber
on wrestle zone they announced the main event is going to be team Raw vs smackdown vs ecw in a three way tag match.
Raw: cena, HHH. HBk
smackdown: booker, mysterio, batisita
ecw: big show, sabu, rvd
I think that is great I was just wondering what other people think.
Like will it be elimiation style, war games style or what.
Also what is the rest of the card going to look like. I find it weird that the edge/orton vs dx feud will be so short maybe orton turns good again?

dx/nwo2006 said:
on wrestle zone they announced the main event is going to be team Raw vs smackdown vs ecw in a three way tag match.
Raw: cena, HHH. HBk
smackdown: booker, mysterio, batisita
ecw: big show, sabu, rvd
I think that is great I was just wondering what other people think.
Like will it be elimiation style, war games style or what.
Also what is the rest of the card going to look like. I find it weird that the edge/orton vs dx feud will be so short maybe orton turns good again?

i sure as hell hope they dont put rey in it they should put lashley insraed of rey and they should also make it four people

i thought rey was scheduled for knee surgery

maybe edge and orton will interfere and cost dx the match

Yeah the rey-surgery part doesnt make much sense. Its also weird that Smackdown and ECW both have the heel champs teamed with 2 of the faces theyve fueded with, whilst Raw is just DX and Cena. You'd expect the Raw guys to walk over SD and ECW as those 2 would implode as a team.

what do you think the survivor series teams will be.
id like to see all your opinions

rey had surgery alredy but rey might not be in the match they have been switching rey and lashley

Team Raw-

John Cena
HBK
HHH

VS

Team SD-

King Booker
Batista
Lashley

VS

Team ECW-

Big Show
Sandman
CM Punk OR Tommy Dreamer

smackdown:booker(i refuse 2 call him king booker),batista,rey
raw:randy,edge,umaga
ecw:sabu,rvd,fatty... i mean bigshow

raw DX cena
ecw big show rvd sabu
smackdown booker batista and rey or lashley

All hail King Booker!
All hail King Booker!
All hail King Booker!
All hail King Booker!
All hail King Booker!

RKO5454 said:
All hail King Booker!
All hail King Booker!
All hail King Booker!
All hail King Booker!
All hail King Booker!

***WARNING FOR SPAMMING****

I don't believe Ive warned you before but you have spammend before.......any spam post from yourself from here on will result in a ban. you should all know the rules by now. Noone is trying to be an a$$ but we're trying to have discussions in this discussion forum. Not one word posts, one liners, or catch phrases with just an opinion, with no explanations or insight on your thoughts.

Well yeah each guy is leading his team i dont know what the skull means i think it might sognofy the match stipulations or sumting

i was told the skull represented umaga. but anyway that poster sucks. booker is all deformed and it is just a bad poster overall. The dx nWo one was way beter

Raw: Cena/Orton/Edge/Triple H/H.B.K
Smackdown: Booker/Batista/Lashley/Kane/Finlay
ECW: Big Show/C.M. Punk/Test/Sabu/R.V.D.

Just got 4 tickets this morning. My first pay per view in person. Hopefully it's a good show.

I think the WWE has a huge opportunity to revolutionize the Survivor Series traditional match this year with the RAW vs Smackdown vs ECW theme this year. Instead of having all of the people from the match out there at the same time they should have reps from each team to start and then once they lose the next guy comes out until the last three (of course it will be Cena, Show and Booker) fight to determine the best brand.

The teams should look like this:

RAW: Cena, Carlito, Nitro, Umaga, Hardy (Edge/Orton/DX will have a seperate match)
Smackdown: Booker, Batista, Finlay, Lashley, Kane
ECW: Big Show, Test, CM Punk, Sabu, RVD

Probably would never happen but I would go out of my way to see that match.

i reckon
raw-dx + john cena
smackdown-rey + batista + lashley
ecw-rvd + sabu + tommy dreamer

I think the poster means that each man will lead his brand's team. The skull could mean that Stone Cold will be the referee for the match.

Well heres my first post.. Im attending the event also actually popped on here to see if any post where made about it. I agree with you hopefully its a good show..

for all saying rey will be on smackdown's team... no. he is getting knee surgery very soon so you can nix any of those plans.

hey if anyone here got tickets in the 4th row let m know because i want to see if my friend is on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back