Official Super Bowl 41 Thread- Bears vs. Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

whitesoxxx1

what does everyone think will be the score, who wins, and mvp of the game

who wins-i told everyone at the beginning of the year it would be bears vs chargers in the super bowl. sure, i was wrong in the afc, but i was money in the nfc, with my favorite team, the chicago bears, going to miami. i believe peyton will disect the bears defense, but the bears will sack manning 4-6 times, and stop mannings drives when it matters most. therefore, i think cedric benson will come and bruise up the run defense of indy, leaving thomas jones to run all over them. grossman will play just good enough to win

score- bears win 34-24

mvp- muhsin muhammad; bears wide reciever. he has had a quiet playoffs, and i look for him to get 100 recieving yards and 1 or 2 td's

im w/ u bears D is gonna stand up and colts r D is gonna slip same w/ payton

I think it's gonna be close up through the 4th quarter. I think the Bears D will be able to wear down Payton Manning.

Also, we can probably bank on Manning choking. Case in point:

Wildcard Round- Horrible showing by KC on offense.

Divisional Round- Horrible showing by Baltimore on offense.

AFC Title Game- Pats choke in the 2nd half and completely blow it.

Yes Payton played well in the 2nd half but if the Patriots played like they should've we would be sitting through more and more crap about Tom Brady.

Bears 30 Colts 24

MVP- Urlacher

The Colts win 29 17 after that Dolphin predicted they would. Spooky. Anyway, I didn't watch it as I was at school and find the game boring anyway. Although the ads seem to be the best part of the 13 hour spectacle.

hey this is america. if u think the super bowl is boring, u mine as well get the hell outta here

^ this isnt america actually.. this is the world wide web!!!

I tried to watch the Superbowl.. would of been the first one i had watched fully... but just could not get into it at all... I also found it boring... to many breaks in play so that it doesnt flow and for me is frustrating to watch.... I think the rain didnt help either with a few skill errors that I could guess would be made on a fine day...

The interest in the NFL now is for the former AFL players like Ben Graham and Sav Rocca

it was boring, was there even a point to show something that boring when you know what team is going to win?

omg i live in indiana and almost all indy stations stopped the reg programming and began airing live coverage of the team going from the airport to their floats then do a quick parade then to the rca dome.Peope were going insane about it.A lot of people. if i would have been channel surfing and caught that i would have thought it was Jesus' second coming. lol

btw Colts got lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back