[Official] Stormtrooper vs The World Thread

Stormtrooper is a pretty reasonable guy, everyone else is a troll. You don't see him going around and being verbally abusive without warrant like we do to him. Enough is enough, leave him alone.

I don't even understand what the deal is. I normally do not tread into LD's because, honestly, it's just a bunch of BS anyways. Be honest - regardless of who it's coming from, it's just people "shooting the shit" and giving their own opinions.

So what if ST gets emotional, or "loud/out-spoken" about his. I read something above that indicates his most recent action is against Xfear. Seriously? Xfear, someone who has been "loud" and "outspoken" (good and bad) plenty of times on this forum. Let them go back and forth until one gets tired and quits on the other. All this is, is random people looking to find someone new to complain about.

EDIT: Just noticed the last two posts from each person. Looks like Xfear quit on ST, and ended the argument. See, problem solved. Lets all move on.

Actually I don't mind Stormtrooper at all. While I don't always agree with him, and I think he is a little intense at times and tends to over-react to things, I actually agree with many things he says. Except sports :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back