[Official] Smackdown vs. RAW Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got it for PSP as well as the Playstation because I work away a lot. I only brought a PSP so I could get Jake Roberts last year. I like the PSP version but the load times are rediculous on some game's.

so mnay skew ups for ps2: when u play GM mode, and u play smackdown, it always ends up similating the wrong brand.

I've got it for PSP as well as the Playstation because I work away a lot. I only brought a PSP so I could get Jake Roberts last year. I like the PSP version but the load times are rediculous on some game's.

true the load times are pretty bad but it is a huge improvement over 06 and it loads normally for a caw which is good

1 of the funniest bits in the game is when you do a parking lot brawl and the boogeyman appears in the back of a car lol

Does anyone know what wrestler's have special entrance's when they carry a belt? So far I've only seen Trish, Khali, The Rock, Kane, Big Show and Cena.

Does anyone know if you can change superstars attributes outside of GM mode once you beat GM mode b/c i have not beat it yet and i was wondering if you can do that?

Also, does anyone have any helpful tips for GM mode? I lose fans every week to the other brand and the only chance for me to get fans is at PPVs.

Does anyone know if you can change superstars attributes outside of GM mode once you beat GM mode b/c i have not beat it yet and i was wondering if you can do that?

Also, does anyone have any helpful tips for GM mode? I lose fans every week to the other brand and the only chance for me to get fans is at PPVs.

GM mode is a lot more challenging this time around unless you go to the options menu, turn off injuries and morale and then you can have hardcore matches all the time. But to have fun you have to do it in the challenging way. By using the injuries/morale off, I was able to get the SD fans below the 1 million mark. Another tip is to have good rivalries that go for around 8-10 weeks as it gives time to have all the matches and then stop before it gets stale. If you think Heat/Velocity is worthwhile to build exp you're wrong. It just keeps them the same popularity, but it is good for people who need to win when you don't want others to lose popularity. BTW, you cannot keep a rivalry going if you have a match on Heat/Velocity.

Another idea may be to have only 10-14 wrestlers on your show. It lowers costs and helps you concentrate on each rivalry.

I'm not sure but I think you can change superstars attributes either on the Season Mode Menu or in the locker room.

Oh and don't have advertising promos. If the rest of your show is good you can sometimes lose money from them. Run promos like rivalry attack and interviews and if you think they are too much money, you can run at a loss.

I don't think you can use the steel steps but the first day i played mine i got irish whipped into the steps and knocked the top part off the bottom part and i couldn't do it ever since so i guess it was just a glitch.

you can go over and pick up the steps or you can irish whip someone into them

the game is great and i love it but here are 10 ways to make SVR 08 the best game ever
1. an online royal rumble that can make everyone fall in love
2. downloadable content..u can download updated rosters online and transfer new wrestlers, new outfits and new moves from a SVR run site
3. make it so weapons dont disappear when ur done with them
4. let us change superstars from brand to brand for general play
5. let us take guys from 07 and transfer them to 08..for example we no angle wont be in 08..so make it so we can transfer him from 07 to 08
6. improve the matches..u dont feel like ur in a hell in the cell when ur in one and same can be said about TLC matches
7. make a rivalry mode were u can pic up to 4 superstars and let them go at it in series of matches kinda like season mode..while im on the topic make it so the crowd is more into a match between DX and Rated RKO then they are for Vito vs Davairi
8. do somethin like u can do in madden..save replays..this way when u play by urself and u do a crazy move like a swanton of the top of a hell in the cell through an announcers table u can save the replay and show off
9. do we really need divas? they are hot in real life..but in the game who cares? they take up roster space that should be given to well deserving wrestlers...honestly..when u play the game do u want to play jillian hall vs torrie wilson or would u rather play jeff hardy vs cm punk..who arent in the game
10. add an ECW..we all no it isnt the best brand but it is a brand and the guys on ECW are as deserving as anyone else to be in the game

R there any ECW story lines in season mode like in sd-vs-raw 06

How long did it take you all to beat the game? It only took me 1 week.

dude if u beat the game why are u askin if there is an ECW storyline but to answer ur question no n it was good they didnt cuz it woulda been too much like the game from a year before and i forgot to add to my list above that the new game should let u use songs saved on ur 360 to be an entrance song like i created CM Punk and i had his entrance song on my the 360 but i couldnt use it as an entrance

I just spent 3 and a half hours completing the superstar challenges, I finally unlocked Saturday Night's Main Event.

Mexicools or Mexifools? Is by far the hardest challenge.

How come in GM Mode your superstars only seem to put on 1 star matches? I don't understand that is there some way to change it?

no i know theyre in a 4 star one, their matches are still 1 and 1.5's

k ive seen people fighting in the crowd not the place with all the weopons but actual crowd and somehow they bring the tables out from there anyone no how to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back