• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official NBA 06-07 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its bad in the UK, they hardly ever show NBA over here, Only NBA Action on thursdays, and thats it. Shame really, I know lots of people who love it.

I can't believe my Lakers lost today.:( :( :(

5 lead changes in the last minute against the Spurs.

It's ok cause I like the Spurs and the next 2 games the Lakers have are at NY and at Boston.

SALT LAKE CITY -- Utah Jazz forward Carlos Boozer has a hairline fracture of his left fibula, an injury that usually takes 4-to-6 weeks to heal, the team said Wednesday.

Boozer injured his knee on Saturday, in a collision with the New Orleans Hornets' Tyson Chandler. He sat out Monday's game against the New Jersey Nets with a bruised knee.

The injury leaves first-place Utah without its leading scorer and rebounder. Boozer is averaging 22.1 points per game and 11.8 rebounds per game. He missed the first 49 games last season with a hamstring injury and the last 31 games two years ago with a strained right foot.

This is why I didn't jump on the Jazz bandwagon. Both Kirilenko and Boozer are great players, but they get hurt every season.

suns vs mavs in western conference finals

bulls vs heat in eastern conference finals

bulls vs mavs in finals- mavs win it all 4 games to 2
(even though im a bulls season ticket holder. even though we already beat them once this year by 11 points, i just dont think we could hang with dallas in a 7 games series)

^ Fair enough prediction for the Suns to meet the Mavs in the Western Conference Finals... cos I think that they will as well as long s the seedings dont mean they have to play each other sooner.. but they shouldnt have to.

But I think its a bit of a stretch to think the Bulls will meet the Heat in the East. The Bulls.. maybe fair enough but they will have to pick it up a bit...and the Heat... well they will have to improve a hell of a lot oover the Second Half of the season and unless they improve quick will have enough trouble reaching the PLayoffs....... I reckon (and hope) that it will; be Wizards vs Cavs in the East.

But no matter who plays in the East... to me whoever wins out West will win the title

^Agreed. The East has little to no chance of winning the title. But I don't see the Bulls getting the Eastern Conference Finals, I think Detroit will make it agian and they'll probably win the East. In the Western Conference it'll be either Phoenix or the Mavs. I'm leaning towards Phoenix because of the Amare has come back from injury and because they have a pretty goof PG in Steve Nash, not to mention the rest of the cast.

If I had to pick two dark-horses, it would be the Lakers in the West and in the East... wait for it... the Toronto Raptors! Really! I don't know what it is, but the Raptors look like a team that could pull of a couple of upsets come playoff-time.

I think the Rapters could pull a few upsets.

As for my Lakers, things are looking up. If it wasn't for the Suns streaking like they are, they would most def be in division contention. They still are a little.

Mavs-Suns would be a sick WCF. I would love to see my Lakers win it all this year but with those teams playing the way they are I'm not betting on it.

My finals pick.......Suns vs Pistons. That would be a sweet series.

And write it down, the Heat will not make the playoffs.

I normally loathe the Lakers... epsecially Kobe .. but for some reason I dont laothe them that much this year... they are playing some good ball especially since they have been without Odom, Brown for extended periods... a lot of gys have stepped up big time.

As for the Raptors.. it may take a few years for them to make some serious waves in the playoffss if they can keep their team together.... but I think they will be there come playoff time amd they will be a dangerous team to face...

I think the Heat may slip in... unless Bogut's Bucks got nutz once Redd comes back... Miamis way to improve is to get older!! haha

Dark Horses: In the West Lakers and even the Rockets..watch em...just only if T-Mac stays healthy

East: Chicago Bulls and the Washington Wizards...I wopuld love to see the Wizards make the finals against the Lakers..that'll be awesome

Well I don't think think the Heat will be repeating with Wade out potentially for the year.

They probably will still make the playoffs seeing as how the Leastern conference sucks.

Im thinkin Suns now because they hold second best in the west just as long as Nash stays healthy.

I really think this is the Mavs year.
Don't get me wrong, Phoenix can bring it, but i think the Mavs depth is to much for any team.

If Miami faces Washington, I want Gilbert Arenas to hit a game-winning shot against those overrated Heat.

Washington is in big trouble with Caron Butler out 6 weeks.
Miami is coming on hard, and D-Wade practiced today.

My Bucks are tanking hardcore, pretty depressing if i'm honest.

When looking at this season the 6-8 seed sin the west will not challenge to any team in the west the WCF will come down to Dallas as the number 1 seed vs the number 3 seed San Antonio Spurs. I like phoenix but i just dont think Phoenix can beat the Spurs in a 7 game series. plus i think Dallas will bat Houston in 6 in the other Simi-final match up. Though in the end i see Dallas beating the spurs in 7.

Looking at the Eastern Conference its a complete joke. I see Detroit playing Chicago in the simifinals and Miami playing Cleveland in the other simi. And if Wade comes back and plays well wewill have Detroit vs Miami in the ECF once again. But sadly i do see Detroit winning as Miami has a chance but i think Detroit will do it again in 7

Detroit vs Dallas in the finals with Dallas winning in 6 at home. Be a good serious just think its Dallas year though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back