• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Kanye West Spam Thread - Keep it ALL in HERE!

I know where is a music section but if I posted this there I'd get banned.

Now I don't know who all was watching the VMA's tonight but Kanye pulled one of the biggest piece of shit moves anyone can pull. He is a fucking asshole for this...Just watch

[Youtube]Vi0qBotHkfk[/youtube]

Now I gotta say that that was fucking wrong of him and it just Kanye being Kanye.

But I gotta say way to go to Beyonce for what she did. Later in the night Beyonce won video of the year and instead of her giving a speech she called Taylor back out there so she could give her's. If you notice in the video I posted above Beyonce looked like what the hell is he doing type look. Anyway here is when Beyonce let Taylor come out to do her speech.

[Youtube]GnwWXNEJvNM[/youtube]

So like I said

WHAT THE FUCK is Kanye'S problem.

What's his problem? He's a fucking idiot, that's his problem. We've long since known this. He's one hell of a producer and a good rapper, but he's a douchebag as a person.

At least this time he's not talking about how great his own video was.

How sad is it when that's his best defense for this?

He's a douche. Period. He cried like a bitch when he didn't when an award before, so this altogether doesn't suprise me, but it's still fucking ignorant.

Kayne has a few good songs, that's all, I would say he is a ok 'rapper' at best, but not good and no where great. As far as producer yeah I'll admit, he is good, again not great. However as a person I think he is the greatest.... fucking douche bag to ever grace this earth. I can't believe I actually agreed with Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag... I never though that would happen, but it did. Kayne is a cunt, that's for sure and he is a pathetic human being.

Kanye is so up his own ass that his head has popped right back out of his neck to form the shape of some sort of human being.

He claims he is the best alongside some of the greats like U2... doesn't anyone else find that completely contradicting?

Anytime someone crowns themself as something great, it means to me they're not. You don't name yourself the voice of a generation. I'm part of this generation and I sound nothing like him.

Kayne saying he is the voice of the generation is like saying that I am the best WZ poster of this generation. You haven't got proof, you will come off as a complete douche & no-one will respect you as a person... but some will like what you contribute.

Where did the Kanye hate go? Fuck Kanye West, I wish he was dead.

I would have admired Hitler a lot more if Kanye West lived during WW2, was Jewish & sent to Auschwitz

:lmao: That is awesome.

And no X I'm not kidding. Orton did some stupid things way back when, but in reality I doubt he is as big as douche as Kayne, which this thread is about, even if it is in the bar room. So back to Kayne... what a fucking douche huh?

Taylor Swift sucks balls. Her Romeo and Juliet song is a travesty upon this fair Earth. It's like she never even read the god damned story.

However, Kanye is a douchebag. We've known this for years now. While Taylor Swift didn't deserve what Kanye did, how are any of you surprised?

that's taking it a little too far, never wish that on a person. Even if he is major douche:)

Beth Phoenix avatar, you are right about never wishing this upon anyone. That's just how I feel. At least I didn't say I wish Chuck Norris would Roundhouse Kick Kanye... that's worse than my original statement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back