[Official] JenksIX has been banned so the cunt can now rest in peace thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There'll be another Jenks, you can count on it. Some other guy will come along and become a cage-dwelling troll, and think he's funny too. Guys like this are a dime a dozen. Guys who if they put half the thought into normal posts that they do into being assholes, they'd be on their way to being moderators.

But was is everyone in the cage going to talk about now?

Maybe...and call me crazy...people who hang out in the cage will go post elsewhere and make the forums interesting for a GOOD reason instead of just to watch some twat waffle like Jenks start drama for no reason other than just to start drama.

Maybe...and call me crazy...people who hang out in the cage will go post elsewhere and make the forums interesting for a GOOD reason instead of just to watch some twat waffle like Jenks start drama for no reason other than just to start drama.

TWAT WAFFLE?!?!?

Excuse me......

HAHAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH

I've seen how people in the other sections post, so I'm more than happy to rot in here. Thank-you very much.

I don't think JenksIX will care now now that he's gone, but here's his list for whom he wanted me to look at (and avoid) for what we thought would be his jury selection:

Ah yeah, this is a list of people who are cool with me and people who hate me.

Cool with me:
Coco the monkey
A Pimp Named Angel
Smooth Sexual Chocolate
Hamler
That 90's Kid
Spaceman Spif
TLC
HHHheartbreakkid
Roach the dextronaut
(Outside of the cage) IDR

People in the middle:
The Doctor
Stormtrooper85
Y 2 Jane
Superhans
Dave Jr
Charlton Banks

People who hate me, and I fucking hate:
Dirty Jose
Moon Knight
General Disarray (Prolly red reps me more then anyone)
Blue Cardinal
Mongoose McQueen
Zerovx
Justinsayne
Kipthefury
Litasrevenge89
Enterkey
Macca
Xfearbefore
Ty Burna
D Man
Death from above
Pedro's Pizza
Anonymous Mozzarella
Ferbian
Via Armbar
Jonnie
The big black crock
Doug Crashin

^Holy fuck! I'm prolly missing quite a few names as well.

What no hate for me.........

What else did I have to do for him to hate me. I made fun of him, questioned him as a person and also might have referenced the way he found out about the birds and the bees was more of his parents showing him how sex actually worked.

I'm on his little list...Pardon me while I cry myself to sleep...Boo Hoo.

images

And no, I didn't hate him.

What no hate for me.........

What else did I have to do for him to hate me. I made fun of him, questioned him as a person and also might have referenced the way he found out about the birds and the bees was more of his parents showing him how sex actually worked.

I love that I wasn't included. I guess revealing that he was a giant hypocrite is cool with him :shrug:

Are you two really butt hurt by the fact that he didn't hate you?

Honestly have no idea what the dude's issue with me was. I told him to fuck off once and generally didn't acknowledge him otherwise.

Will we finally let this thread die, gentlemen?

We had a good, long, hard ride with this pony, now it's time to say our goodbyes before we take ole' Nessie out to the back of the barn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back