Official Jake hates IC25 Thread

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
You stole this idea from me IC25. Ok so it had been in my head for about a year, and I knew nobody would post in it. But I'm still annoyed at you.

I'd just like to say fuck you to IC25 for making that black champions thread. As I'm now talking to some dick who's accusing me of being racist because, how dare me, I said that WWE's current black champions weren't right for the titles.

AH, more as I have it.

So IC, have I mentioned that the Black Champions thread was mint gold? Very well written, great points.

ah, you're going to blow this feud already like the WWE is wasting Batista vs. Cena for summerslam?

ah, you're going to blow this feud already like the WWE is wasting Batista vs. Cena for summerslam?

And wasting Khali here too, he should win the belt at mania after entering first in the rumble and outlasting all the others. Then he should squash whoever is currently holding the belt in a few minutes.

Maybe he can teach you some damn cynicism. I can't go into a thread without you delivering high fives all round.

Maybe he can teach you some damn cynicism. I can't go into a thread without you delivering high fives all round.

LOL, sorry Sam, but hey you make a great point here and it really goes to reinforce what a strong poster you are. You are objective and honest, which truly helps develop the young talent on the boards! Bravo!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back