[Official] General TNA Complaints Thread

How would you change TNA

• Production Value

• Current Talent Roster

• Management Personnel

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok is it me or did tonights battle royal look exactly like the Royal Rumble. The Royal Rumble waits 90 seconds to 2 minutes per entry and well TNA spend up the entrances. If I remember correctly a battle royal use to mean everyone was in the ring and started. Now Abyss eliminating half of the people worked with knowing that he is 'fired' on 10/11/10.

Do not get me wrong, that match was awesome. A great match in TNA but the whole 'They' looks like it's gonna be one night due to Abyss' firing.

..what is the point of this thread?

Are you complaining about the format of the battle royal, or trying to indite TNA on not portraying it correctly, or are you trying to give your opinion on "They"?

The latter belongs in the official "They" thread — the former is not a non-SPAM topic as it does nothing to promote discussion.

Either way I see a short-term future for your thread.

1.) The match was great
2.) It was the same format as the Rumble, but they can't call it the Royal Rumble because it's trademarked
3.) It's obvious Abyss wont be fired
4.) If Dixie wants Abyss out of TNA, why in the blue hell was he aloud to compete in a $100,000 battle royal?

TNA SUCKS!!! All TNA does is take the has-beens and losers WWE doesnt want and tries to make them into something good when they always epicly fail. Also TNA just copies everything that WWE does and they never think of something on their own

Ok so here is a thought and its not soo much of a stretch. Abyss said dixie would be gone maybe those termination papers signed were for her so Eric takes full control. Just a hunch.As far as the match goes Abyss just dominated like he should have it made perfect sense to me.

My main gripes are how they present their product.
The ring is to small .
The director and production team suck. Hire Craig Leathers asap ( former WCW director)

Where is the X division ? Hello is their anyone their.
Jay Lethal's push he beat Ric Flair clean and then became X division champ now is filler.

TNA just need to cut the fat and tighten their image up.

TNA SUCKS!!! All TNA does is take the has-beens and losers WWE doesnt want and tries to make them into something good when they always epicly fail. Also TNA just copies everything that WWE does and they never think of something on their own

<3 You're my hero man. Tell it like it is, bro! Yeah!

The Battle Royal was pretty good, I must admit. I loved the fact that Angle won, mainly because Anderson was pissed at him. This just has Anderson heel turn written all over it. Watch him screw Angle and cost him his career. I can't wait.

WTF?! I posted this same thread before you and it got closed haha.

Well anyways, I saw something that I've always hoped to see which is Kevin Nash and Matt Morgan. It was perfect the way they crossed paths and ignored everything else going on.

Morgan needs to quit 4tune, start a rivalry with Nash and lose that rivalry, then become his mentor.

The whole Abyss thing was Total Nonstop Bullshit though, this is a half assed way to build him up.

Did you miss the past year or something? Must've, Abyss has been on a constant push all year long. Nothing half-assed about it.

Abyss was hand chosen by Hogan but that was pretty much it, he wasn't dominating or anything. Please list to me some moments from 2010 that I could've missed.

Abyss was hand chosen by Hogan but that was pretty much it, he wasn't dominating or anything. Please list to me some moments from 2010 that I could've missed.

Hmm, Abyss beating Desmond Wolfe, Abyss destroying Hardy and Anderson, Abyss choking Hogan, Abyss being in both a fatal four way and a ladder match for the world title, destroying RVD, thereby stripping him of his title, attacking people backstage and in the ring.

I dunno that seems like a fair bit of build there.

Hmm, Abyss beating Desmond Wolfe, Abyss destroying Hardy and Anderson, Abyss choking Hogan, Abyss being in both a fatal four way and a ladder match for the world title, destroying RVD, thereby stripping him of his title, attacking people backstage and in the ring.

I dunno that seems like a fair bit of build there.

And this is all in the whole "They" thing. My arguement is that they shouldn't have kept Abyss in the shadows until now. Here's what TNA did, they thought of this idea about early or mid 2010 so they paired Abyss with Hogan then they made the turn but they should've been building him up long before now because his last gig was him getting his ass kicked by doctor Stevie.

And this is all in the whole "They" thing. My arguement is that they shouldn't have kept Abyss in the shadows until now. Here's what TNA did, they thought of this idea about early or mid 2010 so they paired Abyss with Hogan then they made the turn but they should've been building him up long before now because his last gig was him getting his ass kicked by doctor Stevie.

His last "gig" (Who are you Grand Funk Railroad?) was dragging Hardy to the ring and beating him senseless then beating RVD who tried to make the save, he's been attacking other people backstage too, his loss to Stevie was an upset, he got right up after the Stevie kick and Richards had to be saved by Kendrick before both bolted out of the ring from Abyss. To claim that Abyss hasn't been built up as a genuine threat this past year is down right stupid.

His last "gig" (Who are you Grand Funk Railroad?) was dragging Hardy to the ring and beating him senseless then beating RVD who tried to make the save, he's been attacking other people backstage too, his loss to Stevie was an upset, he got right up after the Stevie kick and Richards had to be saved by Kendrick before both bolted out of the ring from Abyss. To claim that Abyss hasn't been built up as a genuine threat this past year is down right stupid.

You should chill and read what Im posting. This "They" thing covers him beating up Jeff RVD and everyone since he left Hogan's side.

You should chill and read what Im posting. This "They" thing covers him beating up Jeff RVD and everyone since he left Hogan's side.

Yeah "They" is Abyss' story. So he's been built, making your original point completely wrong. Abyss has been built, you're wrong, move on with your life.

Yeah "They" is Abyss' story. So he's been built, making your original point completely wrong. Abyss has been built, you're wrong, move on with your life.

Wow, way to act like a kid. My original arguement is that Abyss was built up half assed as in the did it too late. This is just my opinion,

Wow, way to act like a kid. My original arguement is that Abyss was built up half assed as in the did it too late. This is just my opinion,
Which is stupid because they've been building him all year. Hence why you whinging about Abyss being "suddenly" built up is silly, he's been on a constant push all year.

Which is stupid because they've been building him all year. Hence why you whinging about Abyss being "suddenly" built up is silly, he's been on a constant push all year.

No they havent, he was shadowed until Hogan which wasn't the beginning of the year and when Hogan took him under his wing, all they gave Abyss was the spotlight, they didn't make him any better than he ever was.

So you hardly ever watch the program but you somehow feel qualified to give your opinion on it? Why don't you watch it on a regular basis for a few months and then get back to us?

Also, you say you only watch it for Daniels. He was released back in March so that shows how much attention you pay to it.

I watch for about half the show when its on if I am not busy and it just doesnt impress me much. Before Hogan and Bishoff came in I actually watched it weekly and then they took away the six sides and started pulling in people like the Nasty Boys and now Brutis Beefcake is coming in???

I just cant get into it.

Not saying I am super into the WWE but I can listen to it and look over while doing work e-mails. TNA I cant I change the channel

You know what really annoys me to no end? When they use TNA Reaction just to show an extra 10 minutes of what they want to be on Impact. It annoys me so much because I have to set my DVR an extra 10 minutes on a shitty show that I don't want to watch just so I can see the end of Impact now. Does this annoy anyone else?

Yes, i couldnt agree with you more, especially after last night. I mean the match was about 3 quarters done but they decide to finish it, i suppose this is their way of getting people to actually watch the Reaction show.

I figured there would be people out there unhappy about Impact running into ReAction. can't really blame TNA though. TNA is looking to keep the viewers from Impact by running into ReAction.
I thought it was funny last night during the battle royal near the end of Impact before ReAction was set to start, and Mike Tenay says something like ReAction coming up next but we're going to stick with the battle royal. as if anyone was expecting them NOT to show the end of the battle royal?!

one of the things I think TNA should do is start impact at 8 PM instead of 9 PM. with Impact and now ReAction the shows run 9-12. there are probably a lot of people that don't want to stay up that late.
maybe TNA could get more viewers by running Impact and then ReAction running from 8-11.

You guys should feel sorry for us Brits, we dont get reaction on TV over here. What we did get is 3/4 of a main event then nothing.

Pathetic! No international edits on your go home show to the biggest event of the year for TNA. If they are trying to annoy their UK fan base they did a good job last night.

All this as they are looking for a new TV station to carry their product as well. Really dont understand TNA sometimes

WTF Was i watching on 10/14/10 lets just analyze this the opening segment was way too long and the whole show was segment heavy I mean are we watching TNA Wrestling or a frickin episode of days of our lives. I mean what there were only 4 matches in the whole show 4 and the first one was circa WCW before they died with tara laying down for madison rayne. then we had samoa Joe vs Abyss and that was entertaining but it was used as a transition into another segment. Pope vs Fourtune was just predictable and was ok but was pointless. RVD and Anderson was great but thats it. TNA was my wrestling brand for when i wanted to watch good quality matches like when AJ faced Angle the night hogan showed up. Now Its turned into a disgrace i swear they need to pay Heyman whatever he wants to come on board cause they need it. Heyman ma be bad with mone but he is a wrestling genius. I swear TNA Needs to improve off of this weeks show otherwise i will walk awa from TNA forever and not care I will turn to WWE and ROH For my wrestling needs and you can belive that.

The Ace has spoken

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back