[Official] General TNA Complaints Thread

How would you change TNA

• Production Value

• Current Talent Roster

• Management Personnel

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm a fan of RVD, but Hogan's comments on Impact! seem to be demeaning the winner of the Title Tournament already...

He claimed RVD was like the President and the President can't be replaced (except every four years, I guess)

It seems like he should be hyping the tournament and not down playing it... He made RVD's comments on his website look like they were all pretty much true and RVD is the whole f'n company...

The best thing he said was he was thinking about quiting and I guess he's waiting outside for someone to come beg him to stay...

I missed it but yea that seems to be Hogan's new M.O. He comes out, struggles to get on his knees, and sucks off whatever little semen is left in RVD's nutsacks after all that marijuana abuse.

I remember wondering last week after Hogan praised RVD like no other, when did he fall in love with this guy? Hopefully this is actually leading somewhere with the deception angle because if not, he is just belittling the entire TNA roster just to big up a man that's really not all that talented to begin with.

FUCKIN LOVE the thread LOL...like seriously..WHAT!?!?!?!?!?...."like the presidenT....." i

hope no one comes to convince him to stay. Oh wait that won't work cuz he'll probably

just imagine someone kissing his ass DUH. I know i am and always will be a complete dick

to TNA until and unless they basically scrap this whole hogan/Eric B/Flair plan, but how

can you NOT bash hogan and/or TNA writing for this. As soon as TNA's story has some

sort of flow in their storylines, something always comes between the storyline going

from point A to point B. Big or small its always something. Usually the large screw

ups are more fuel to fire of an already burning building(storyline..), and the little things

are gas trucks parked next to a burning building......IT COULD BE AVOIDED....hope u get

the metaphor...........

I know, I think he just jealous because rvd was getting more attention then he got. he just used to be center of attention for wwe. well this is tna not wwe not wcw not ecw this is now its time for younger talent to get their chances and opportunities. I cant wait to see Angle vs Hardy that should be classic if its booked right. But anyway i thought impact was great.

First off... Stunner, the way you write is annoying and hurts my eyes... just wanted to throw that out there.

Alright, IMO the whole Hogan sucking off RVD thing has got to be leading towards a deception angle like best at what i do said. RVD is good, but not THAT good. I don't think he is a main event caliber guy, much less championship caliber with a roster as deep as TNA's (ECW, maybe...)

I could be firing from the dark here, but I don't think its a long shot to think that JJ, Nash, Sting and Hogan are going to get together under a Wolfpac-like banner and try to run the show for their one last hoorah before they all call it quits. I gotta admit i marked out a little bit when Sting came out with the red and black last week (even though he was in the white and black tonight)... i still think, especially with Russo at the helms, that some form of the Wolfpac is going to be making its way into TNA soon. I'll go even as far as to saying that that group is "they" and abyss is going to be their lacky that runs down all the younger talent for them.

How moronic is TNA right now?

I’m sorry but the product sucks. It is still putting out the odd good match but a part from that there is absolutely nothing worth watching. I’m continually disappointed and find myself thinking “What the fuck are they thinking!?”.

Honestly, the booking is terrible. I’m going to go through a few things that are really pissing me off lately with the show so bare with me.

Kurt Angle, why did they fuck up his storyline of pushing through the top 10 to get a title shot? Now he has a title shot without going through the 10 like he said. That story was still mildly interesting, granted they didn’t promote it enough but it was still something fun(ish) to watch. They’ve now completely buried that storyline.

EV2.0 is the stupidest fucking name for a faction/stable. The name isn’t even the biggest problem. It’s the fact that they have them at the end of every show, they dominate the storylines, they get a whole PPV and now they’re going to stick around to feud with Flair’s rehash of the past. Why is the spotlight continually on these old guys?! I get that they have bucket loads of experience and knowledge that could help TNA but keep them in the back and not on TV. Flair proved he can still cut a great promo but the fact is it’s a crap stable with no real purpose. Why is a heel stable fighting to keep the ‘invaders’ who are face out of the company? Why does Flair even care? I just don’t get any logic from this storyline.

Now, Abyss’s ‘they’ is still mildly interesting but it’s being overshadowed by the pointless EV2.0 and Fortune storyline. They’ve been building Abyss and ‘they’ up for so long but now no one cares because of the ridiculous booking that’s been going on. Hogan’s phone call out the back about quitting was stupid and didn’t make sense. RVD’s beating was so over the top it’s not funny, to expect people to buy into that is stupid.

Why they decided to have the MCMG/Beer Money final match in the middle of the show was stupid. They should have either put that match on PPV or have it main event iMPACT. Judging by the 4 previous matches they had had everyone knew it was going to be an awesome match but TNA again overshadows the best thing going for them by putting on a bunch of old guys to end the show.

The storyline between Nash, Jarrett and Sting makes no fucking sense so I’m not even going to go into that one.

The top 4 in the tournament are all faces. Smart, now I don’t care who wins because they’re all ‘good guys’.

How did Rob Terry get into the top 8?

I liked TNA but now? No, it’s not worth watching for one, maybe 2 good to decent matches a week. It doesn’t make sense to me. If they really want to keep guys like Hogan, Flair, Foley, Nash, Dreamer etc around then have them work back stage, have Hogan and Flair make the odd appearance but in general keep them as mentors, not superstars.

I don't know if its just me but it seems like TNA is constentely teasing surprises and a lot of time threw twitter. Like today or yesterday when Dixie posted that they signed a new talent. I feel like she should stop with the twitter, teasers and surprises, And go get creative to come with a storyline that is actually worth watching. Don't get me wrong surprises are good but when you hype the surprise i fell like it kills it a little bit. Does anyone get what i'm sayin?:confused:

You're about to get dozens of responses of people saying nothing but "amen". This has been said time and time again, but the twitter posts are still going to keep coming unfortunately. It's really sad to watch. Dixie Carter gets no respect from me.

How moronic is TNA right now?

I’m sorry but the product sucks. It is still putting out the odd good match but a part from that there is absolutely nothing worth watching. I’m continually disappointed and find myself thinking “What the fuck are they thinking!?”.

Honestly, the booking is terrible. I’m going to go through a few things that are really pissing me off lately with the show so bare with me.

Kurt Angle, why did they fuck up his storyline of pushing through the top 10 to get a title shot? Now he has a title shot without going through the 10 like he said. That story was still mildly interesting, granted they didn’t promote it enough but it was still something fun(ish) to watch. They’ve now completely buried that storyline.

EV2.0 is the stupidest fucking name for a faction/stable. The name isn’t even the biggest problem. It’s the fact that they have them at the end of every show, they dominate the storylines, they get a whole PPV and now they’re going to stick around to feud with Flair’s rehash of the past. Why is the spotlight continually on these old guys?! I get that they have bucket loads of experience and knowledge that could help TNA but keep them in the back and not on TV. Flair proved he can still cut a great promo but the fact is it’s a crap stable with no real purpose. Why is a heel stable fighting to keep the ‘invaders’ who are face out of the company? Why does Flair even care? I just don’t get any logic from this storyline.

Now, Abyss’s ‘they’ is still mildly interesting but it’s being overshadowed by the pointless EV2.0 and Fortune storyline. They’ve been building Abyss and ‘they’ up for so long but now no one cares because of the ridiculous booking that’s been going on. Hogan’s phone call out the back about quitting was stupid and didn’t make sense. RVD’s beating was so over the top it’s not funny, to expect people to buy into that is stupid.

Why they decided to have the MCMG/Beer Money final match in the middle of the show was stupid. They should have either put that match on PPV or have it main event iMPACT. Judging by the 4 previous matches they had had everyone knew it was going to be an awesome match but TNA again overshadows the best thing going for them by putting on a bunch of old guys to end the show.

The storyline between Nash, Jarrett and Sting makes no fucking sense so I’m not even going to go into that one.

The top 4 in the tournament are all faces. Smart, now I don’t care who wins because they’re all ‘good guys’.

How did Rob Terry get into the top 8?

I liked TNA but now? No, it’s not worth watching for one, maybe 2 good to decent matches a week. It doesn’t make sense to me. If they really want to keep guys like Hogan, Flair, Foley, Nash, Dreamer etc around then have them work back stage, have Hogan and Flair make the odd appearance but in general keep them as mentors, not superstars.

I agree with everything you wrote. TNA is basically a clusterfuck of a company right.. They just randomly start and stop storylines. They are all over the place.
Its a shame because they do have some really talented wrestlers on their roster.

TNA U SUCK U TOOK WWE SUPERSTARS AND COPIED WWE GIMMICKS TNA SUCKS TNA IS FAKE I GOT OFF BECAUSE OF BOTCHES LIKE IN 2008 Christian Hiting THE HEAD ON ITS SELF WWE IS THE SUPERIOR LEAGUE FOR WRESTLING THEY CAN'T PRODUCE OUT GUYS LIKE UNDERTAKER OR TRIPLE H AND JEFF JARRET U SUCK STING JOIN WWE !!! AND HULK HOGAN IS A HOLLYWOOD BLONDE JABRONI SO IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA "SUCK IT" AND STOP MOCKING TNA

TNA U SUCK U TOOK WWE SUPERSTARS AND COPIED WWE GIMMICKS TNA SUCKS TNA IS FAKE I GOT OFF BECAUSE OF BOTCHES LIKE IN 2008 Christian Hiting THE HEAD ON ITS SELF WWE IS THE SUPERIOR LEAGUE FOR WRESTLING THEY CAN'T PRODUCE OUT GUYS LIKE UNDERTAKER OR TRIPLE H AND JEFF JARRET U SUCK STING JOIN WWE !!! AND HULK HOGAN IS A HOLLYWOOD BLONDE JABRONI SO IF YOU'RE NOT DOWN WITH THAT I GOT TWO WORDS FOR YA "SUCK IT" AND STOP MOCKING TNA

Does anyone know what the hell this guy just said? Everything has been used and reused before from other companies that include story lines and wrestlers JUNIOR so get used to it.

I don't want to come across as a total fan boy so I will add my complaint about TNA. Hogan has just been released from the hospital due to nagging back injuries and surgery. Hogan is supposed to make his return on Impact in the next few weeks. There is no reason to book Hogan in any match or even put him in Bound For Glory if that is the case. We all know Hogan was a huge draw, but times have changed.

He is too crippled to even walk to ringside. It's all fine and dandy to have Hogan on Impact or to have him be at Bound For Glory, but Hogan shouldn't be put in any match. I hope TNA uses some good judgment on this subject for once and doesn't allow Hogan to wrestle. It isn't confirmed yet that he is wrestling, but I have a bad feeling that he will be.

Why the hell are the 3 hour impacts from 9 to 12! WWE's are from 8-11, and so I can watch the whole thing! TNA is gonna divide it's viewers for the last hour of the show, because any of them need to sleep!

wow! someone get this ****** a helmet before he hurts himself.

can you retype this without all the caps and try make a little sense please?

anyways, my beef this week is.....hmmmm cant think of any really, I just wanted to respond to this idiot who doesnt really seem to have a grasp on english or spelling, or proper punctuation for that matter.

so i guess i should complain so i dont get busted for spamming. if thats the case it's gonna have to be the roster, still way too much dead weight on payroll, like for instance, Orlando Jordan, does anyone really enjoy him wrestling? I sure dont, his gimmick is lame, and people are so confused about him, they dont know what to do. boo? cheer?

also, does TNA even do website maintenance anymore? i see a couple names on the roster that I havent see wrestle in forever , like sharkboy and Kiyoshi. do either of them work for the company anymore?

retar alert if u hate TNA why are u in the TNA section u really don't have a life do u anyway the one thing i can never forgive TNA for is putting Orlando Jordan on my TV i hate that Gimmick plz plz release this guy

also, does TNA even do website maintenance anymore? i see a couple names on the roster that I havent see wrestle in forever , like sharkboy and Kiyoshi. do either of them work for the company anymore?
yes they still work for TNA just not on TV mainly for house shows
another thing i don't like in TNA at the moment is like someone else said b4 i don't want to see Hogan wrestling at B4G he has to understand ppl are tired of him he can't even do the leg drop anymore

Ok so now and then I give TNA a chance and sit and watch mostly for Chris Daniels and maybe the Guns. However I find it pain full to watch most of the time and here is why.

Lots of Older stars who really cant do much with injuries and health issues. Nash at times looks like his knees are killing him. Sting doesnt have what he had back in even the Crow Sting let alone the Surfer Sting.

Hogan gods I have hated him for a loooong time. Always liked Piper much much better.

Angle at times looks like he could care less that its just a paycheck and they are helping with his food line.

Then we have AJ Styles...great athlete....and thankfully Flair is helping with his Promo work. Samoa Joe just doesn't thrill me. Abyss...he seems like a poor mans cross between Mankind,Kane and Cactus Jack... but without the Promo skills.

Then we have Ken Anderson who I am sorry never impressed me even in the E and Jeff hardy who looks like he gained 30 lbs of fat and is sleep walking through his matches.

What I see as a LOOOONG time wrestling fan is TNA Management need more focus they need to stop throwing the proverbial noodles against the wall to see what sticks and work on building something not just grabbing anyone who has ever been popular and added them to the soup.

I want TNA to succeed but they need direction and Hogan is not going to provide that neither is Bishoff. They as has been said before have their own agendas...IE Hogans new TV show.

As for the ECW guys they mostly are Never was guys. They were hot years ago to some but it was a very very small audience...I remember watching it on MSG network at Midnights on Friday in the late 90's

I know you are gonna attack me for my thoughts but so be it..I am just one person with a view

Lots of Older stars who really cant do much with injuries and health issues. Nash at times looks like his knees are killing him. Sting doesnt have what he had back in even the Crow Sting let alone the Surfer Sting.
Nash has been like this for the last 15 years and it's ok he should be mainly used to push younger talent , sting is not that bad he is recovering from a shoulder injury right now that's why he can't do much in the ring and wears T-shirts to his matches

Angle at times looks like he could care less that its just a paycheck and they are helping with his food line.
let me stop u right there Angle at this time is showing that he is in TNA because he loves the company he gave 5 stars matches with almost everyone he worked with and two MOTY candidates with Hardy and Anderson and thats my friend no easy task
Then we have AJ Styles...great athlete....and thankfully Flair is helping with his Promo work. Samoa Joe just doesn't thrill me. Abyss...he seems like a poor mans cross between Mankind,Kane and Cactus Jack... but without the Promo skills.
AJ has been a very good heel for the last 2 months he is really getting bitter when it comes to mic skills joe will be great again just wait i don't know why u hate Abyss that much he is one of the most hardworking men on the roster

Then we have Ken Anderson who I am sorry never impressed me even in the E and Jeff hardy who looks like he gained 30 lbs of fat and is sleep walking through his matches.
again i don't know what ur talking about Anderson have been great since coming to TNA that feud with Angle is feud of the year and the matches were between 4 and 5 stars plus his A*SHOLE gimmick truly suits him as for Hardy he is now off drugs that's why he gained weight and looks like he will start giving good matches again just chick No Surrender and the last IMPACT!

What I see as a LOOOONG time wrestling fan is TNA Management need more focus they need to stop throwing the proverbial noodles against the wall to see what sticks and work on building something not just grabbing anyone who has ever been popular and added them to the soup.
will i'm kinda with you on this one but things have started to settle down and i think it will slow down a little more after B4G

Prince~

With my Angle Comment I am not speaking of his in ring work or his mic work but mostly the look on his face sometimes. Almost like the I am so bored look he gets I remember years ago even before the shaving of the head he seemed so into it now I just get a feeling when I watch him that he isnt.

Nash is Nash and even when he is hurt he is GOLD on the mic and still can do the moves he did back in Diesel days. Not many but he can. But watch his face when he gets in the ring he actually winces now for a second.

Sting like I said he is not the sting move wise that I grew up with watching WCW and matches that tore the house down when he was the blond spiked hair surfer dude. His matches were legendary and you should scope them out he was an innovator not just a bat wielding guy.

I never said I hated Abyss ...I liked him when he had james as a manager in fact I used to tune in just for him back then but his gimick is what I am talking about not his abilities. its just not working for me anymore personally.

Anderson I just could never get into his character in the E I would get a soda or take a leak when he came on I just dont feel him.

Like I said before I enjoy watching AJ in the ring only but my main reason to tune into TNA is Chris Daniels he is amazing.

Oh and one other thing I think getting rid of the six sides was a bad thing it is what made TNA diffrent and orrigonal and made it off the hook. Now its a generic wrestling show.

As for Hardy I dont think he is off the drugs not with comments by RVD and we know what an admitted Pot Head he is.

RAWR WASHED UP WWE STARS, RAWR COPIED STORYLINES, RAWR AD HOMINEM!!

But really, my only complaint is the length of most of their matches.

And their Knockouts having "typical Knockout matches" -- plus everything revolving around the Beautiful People, though they don't have a large Knockout roster, but I know some of 'em work for other indy promotions in the meantime.

And the lack of Xplosion in the American market, but I'm sure they're working on that last one.

Other than that, keep up the good work. I don't see how or why people don't get the Wolfpac storyline, since it's kinda obvious...kinda...well, I think I know, but I have faith in 'em to follow through with it.

Prince~

With my Angle Comment I am not speaking of his in ring work or his mic work but mostly the look on his face sometimes. Almost like the I am so bored look he gets I remember years ago even before the shaving of the head he seemed so into it now I just get a feeling when I watch him that he isnt.
about the look i think it's because of his gimmick being the old wise veteran who always keeps his cool but when he loses his cool u will see the fire in his eyes like when he fought Anderson and when he was brawling with hardy on Reaction

Nash is Nash and even when he is hurt he is GOLD on the mic and still can do the moves he did back in Diesel days. Not many but he can. But watch his face when he gets in the ring he actually winces now for a second.
i've said it time and time again when ppl moan about him getting screen time that i dare any young talent to give a promo with emotion like he does and ya he is hurt ya he is old but i have no problem with him as long as he's not in the world title hunt

Sting like I said he is not the sting move wise that I grew up with watching WCW and matches that tore the house down when he was the blond spiked hair surfer dude. His matches were legendary and you should scope them out he was an innovator not just a bat wielding guy.
i'v watched allot of his matches growing up i mainly remember the match with flair when he was surfer sting he was amazing ya he slowed down from those days but as a thank u to him for all the memories he gave me as a little kid i will never want him to retire until he's ready

I never said I hated Abyss ...I liked him when he had james as a manager in fact I used to tune in just for him back then but his gimick is what I am talking about not his abilities. its just not working for me anymore personally.
ya i see where ur coming from but this is allot bitter than the ****** Abyss that TNA have been giving us b4 Hogan and Bishoff and i'm waiting for "they" on 10.10.10

Anderson I just could never get into his character in the E I would get a soda or take a leak when he came on I just dont feel him.
he's allot bitter now then when he was in the E but it's a matter of opinion u have urs and i have mine and i can't make u change it

Like I said before I enjoy watching AJ in the ring only but my main reason to tune into TNA is Chris Daniels he is amazing.
i agree the fallen angle was one of the best gimmicks in TNA and chris is amazing but don't forget he is almost 40 and will begin "if he isn't already" to slow down soon but i really want to see him as TNA world champion

Oh and one other thing I think getting rid of the six sides was a bad thing it is what made TNA diffrent and orrigonal and made it off the hook. Now its a generic wrestling show.
don't forget TNA wasn't the first to use it and the six sided ring was unique yes good no it didn't work for all the wrestlers it mainly worked good for the X guys i think they should bring it back for special matches

As for Hardy I dont think he is off the drugs not with comments by RVD and we know what an admitted Pot Head he is.
he has court and he really doesn't need drugs in TNA as for RVD he is a pot head and the comments he was high it's just RVD being RVD and he will never change

Ok so now and then I give TNA a chance and sit and watch mostly for Chris Daniels and maybe the Guns. However I find it pain full to watch most of the time and here is why.

So you hardly ever watch the program but you somehow feel qualified to give your opinion on it? Why don't you watch it on a regular basis for a few months and then get back to us?

Also, you say you only watch it for Daniels. He was released back in March so that shows how much attention you pay to it.

:lol::wtf::confused::banghead:Im a newb to this thing so please bear with me.

Tna has good things going on but the bad outwieghs the good too much
AJ Styles is TNA MCMg,MAtt Morgan,Somoa Joe, those guys need that push from a sting angle nash Doub le J RVD, to put themsevles and TNA to the next level Where Tna is a 2 WWE is a 5 and MMA UFC is a 8 out of 10 it seams when TNa is note worthy it would be too late and the movement to UFC would be as big as the NFL NBA ETC. by the time they beat vince (if they ever do, the neglict of UFC not in the picture WWE vs TNa those two brands will lose out to them in a big way. Where in the past wrestling fans were proud to be fans instead of being a geek or not cool cuz you like wrestling. that were WWE TNA need to start think about how to make the 16-35 year old men want to be proud of being a wrestling fan(like they are for being UFC fans) thats is the perimise that needs to be addressed and figured out before TNA beats WWE or WWE beating UFC

Just a little thing, the TNA announcer, when doing entrances for the first guy coming out, says,

"Introducing, first of all, making his way to the ring....."

for some reason, the "Introducing, first of all" really pisses me off. That phrase just sounds awkward in there, does anyone else find this irksome or am I just too picky?

One of the dumbest things was the Popes speech on Impact. He complaining about not getting a title shot and wants in the(this is after he LOST the main event at the PPV) main event at the biggest PPV of the year for TNA. He complains that RVD is the first one to get the title shot. Yeah, I get that its a storyline with middle aged guys, but really, none of it makes sense.

There was a lot of swearing on the show last night (9/30/10). I understand it. They are trying to separated themselves from WWE and the PG image, and that is ok. They are looking to attract a more mature fan base and have a little of the Attitude Era feel.

But the swearing feels forced. For example, the segment w/ Tara, Madison, Lacey, Velvet, and Angelina was just overboard. Every other word was 'bitch" and a lot of the conversation was bleeped out. It took away from the fact that Tessmacher was booking a fatal four match for the knockout title. It was really distracting and hard to follow.

Also, i realize that the A-hole thing is Andersons new gimmick (owning the fact that he is an a-hole). but he doesn't need to mention it 8 time per interview...it's overkill.

I did enjoy the part of the show when Samoa Joe was talking about Anderson and turned around and said, "You've got one thing right Anderson, you are an asshole." This felt real. Joe wasn't playing up to the crowd, or self promoting. He was just stating the obvious.

these are just the thoughts of someone that uses bad language a lot in his life!

TNA has become a bit like GM food, everybody came to the concensus that it was bad and now noody is sure whether to touch it or not. Every single time there is a change in the programming, there is thousands of guys lining up to personally show dixie carter how to run a wrestling company and write storylines. Some arguements are valid and some are pernickity, and some are down right wrong. Look a little bit of advise, next time they make a move like lets say a ranking system, don't go it'll never work stupid idea....just follow it, could turn out too be good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back