[Official] Failed Thread

Razor

crafts entire Worlds out of Words
List things that are Fail here. If you find a post that is Fail, quote it here. If you find a thread that is Fail, link it here. If you find a meme that is Fail, keep it the fuck out of my thread.

This should not be confused with the FTS initiated "Failbook" thread that is stickied at the top of the Bar Room.

Also, since this thread exists, no need to go around yelling FAIL or EPIC FAIL anymore. Post it in here, and the poster will get the picture.

If a Poster is Fail, call him out here for all I care. Just keep the fucking memes out. I don't want a lot of Lee-induced "Censored" pictures shitting up the thread.

275603_hi
http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=98528

You're the one who's just been to Austria you tell me :p

Damn, and I had been looking for a place to stay over there too rather than continue to move back and forth from hotels.

Although knowing the Eurozone, it would likely be incredibly expensive even with it being somewhat notorious

Also the lego one doesn't exist anymore :(

Did the authorities catch you?

Did the authorities catch you?

neh we felt bad when explaining to my mates grandparents what we were making out of lego.

Old couple: hey lees friend and lee what you making
LF: Fritzls basement
Old couple: Oh lovely what's that?
lee: Erm it's from a tv show when we were kids :rolleyes:

corduroy pants. and scientology.

but a scientologist in corduroys wouldn't be fail because two negatives make a positive apparently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back