Ask me anything, and I promise an honest answer

The Dewbliners

WZ's Whedonite. Now 20% Cooler
Yeah, I know. I have my own thread that FTS was gracious enough to start. Thanks, by the way. But, I've noticed, nobody asks me questions in there, and it is in fact the least responded to "Poster dedicated thread".

Which brings about this thread. If there's anything, anything at all that you wish to know about me, ask it here. Wanna know what makes me tick? What's my greatest fear? Boxers or briefs? Any question MUST BE ANSWERED!!!!

Whats the youngest girl you would date?
I'd say the youngest would probably be 23 or 24. Really can't stand most broads younger than that, babbling on and on about shoes and whatnot....
Theo "Hitman" Mays;2047184 said:
What would happen if I would shave my beard??
It would take about three years off your appearance, I'd say. Give or take. Oh, and it'd throw the entire universe into a kind of nexus.

Why is there not a channel dedicated to the work of Steven Segal?

This is a trick question, right here. If I answer honestly, and say it's because he's a shit actor in my eyes, I get ripped apart. But I promised honesty. So, I'll meet you halfway with a smartass, sarcastic answer of: Because the epicness would destroy every television set in the nation....

Perfect answer. He does suck though, so you were 2 for 2.

How much more airtime will ESPN dedicate to LeBron during NBA Finals week than the Finals itself?

Perfect answer. He does suck though, so you were 2 for 2.

How much more airtime will ESPN dedicate to LeBron during NBA Finals week than the Finals itself?

Too much. I predict it'll rival the coverage of TigerGate. Honestly, I wish they'd give more coverage to the Stanley Cup Playoffs. Maybe cover the fact that they pay attention to NASCAR, and treat as a real sport.

[QUOTE="The Living Legend" Johnny Gunnz;2047221]What would you call the Wednesday night block? "MUST STEVE TV?

What and the hell happened to Steven Segal's cop show, anyways?[/QUOTE]

Answer A:

Who Gives A Fuck, They Aren't Actually Watching this Shit Anyway So Let's Call It Our Friday Night Line-Up" Night.

Answer B:

He put the fear of the Pony-Nub in all the Criminals of New Orleans, so they discontinued. I think. Or, their on break from taping. One or the other. Probably the second, though.

I once tried the "Pony Nub"... I then promptly punched myself in the scrotum for trying something so "90's". I now dedicate my life to ridding the world of people with anything that could lead to a mullet...

Honestly, I've always found the "Nub" to be pretentious. Either grow the hair, or don't. As for the mullet thing, I actually just had the Rob Terry mullet a couple of months ago. As part of a bet, of course.

Naturally... I understand. I bet against the Steelers in last years Super Bowl (Cuz, ya know...I'm from Arizona) and I made a bet with my wife's hair dresser who's a HUGE Steelers fan. I said, "I'm so confident that the Steelers will lose, you can do whatever you want to my hair and I'll wear it to work... "

Needless to say, the Mohawk with Yellow streaks and "GO STEELERS" on the sides of my head didn't go over well at the bank I work in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back