Ask Me Anything.

RobL15

World-Class Jobber.
It says it in the title.

If you wanna get to know me, ask me anything about myself & I'll let you know.
Simple eh?

Aha. Nice.

I'm Rob, 16, English. Been watching Wrestling since I was 2 thanks to my Dad. Still watch all the shows, apart from NXT, as it won't let me watch it in England :/
Pretty much it.

Why didn't you post this in the Cage?
Was it that you're afraid?
Am I aloud to ask two questions?
I mean 3?
Ugh I guess four?

That's good to hear.

Next question:

Favorite Wrestlers and MMA Fighters

Firstly, have to say, as much as you may hate me for it, I'm not an MMA viewer. Possibly because I'm British & don't know where & when it's on, but can't say I watch it.

Wrestlers;

At this moment in time;
WWE: Daniel Bryan, John Morrison & CM Punk - I'd love to see these guys in a triple threat
TNA: Robert Roode, Jay Lethal, AJ & Samoa Joe. - Whether we see their skills come through or not, these guys are GOOD.

From any time/any where
HBK, Steve Austin, Y2J.
I'm gonna take a good think over this and let you know for real later.

What I did wanna say though, is I may be 16, but thanks to the Internet & Legends PS3 game, I caught up on a lot of the big stuff I missed.
Things like the Screwjob & The Kliq.
I've watched the classic matches on Youtube, read up on other stuff I can't find and I have to say, from what I hear and see, I like the past in Wrestling more than what we have now.

I do indeed.
I'm a Man United supporter, how about yourself??

I don't mind Man U, they're a good team but I mainly support Bolton Wanderer's just because of the name.

But seriously Rooney.....:disappointed: 2 days after he said he wanted to leave, he re-signs for another 5 years.....:wtf:

I don't mind Man U, they're a good team but I mainly support Bolton Wanderer's just because of the name.

But seriously Rooney.....:disappointed: 2 days after he said he wanted to leave, he re-signs for another 5 years.....:wtf:

Haha, bit of a swerve. It seemed like the WWE Writers had planned that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back