Official Efed Superstar Creation(All who signed up read this!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol you know im down for starting, And i cant wait to see the card man, Get it out there baby cause im pumped lol

This is my new character. Erase my old one, please.

Wrestlers Name: “Simply The Best” Danny Diamond & his manager Marissa Audrey.

Height: 6’7
Weight: 265 lbs.

Description of Wrestler:
Diamond: Short, spiky, dyed blonde hair. Blue eyes, body like John Cena.
Audrey: 5’11, long, straight blonde hair. Blue eyes, slim, and big chest.

Alignment: Heel
Hometown: Long Island, New York
Theme Music: "The Best (Edit)" by Tina Turner (Click to download edited version.)
Wrestling Style: Mostly technical and powerhouse, but a mix of everything.

Describe Entrance: He comes out when “Simply The Best” begins with the vocals, wearing a black and red hooded robe/jacket, with the hood over his head. He walks slowly with Marissa Audrey and at the beginning of the ramp, he bends her over backwards and kisses her on the lips. They walk to the ring, holding hands. They get to the ring steps and she goes up first, opening the ropes up for him. He goes in the ring and opens the ropes up for her. The lights in the ring flicker between red & yellow with a spotlight on them. He stands in the middle of the ring and puts his arms out sideways. She slowly takes off his robe and when she does, he looks up and raises his arms. Marissa stands diagonal (behind) to him and claps. He goes to the top rope and brushes his chest, followed by posing like Christian does, kissing his fingers and blowing them to the crowd.

Move List:
DDT
Brainbuster
Sidewalk Slam
Body Slam
Leg drop
Spinebuster

Finisher: Simply The Best (Set-up like a Powerbomb, but instead of slamming the opponent on his back, you fall backwards and slam your opponent’s face and chest.

Biography: Young kid who made it in this business and developed a ****y attitude, as well as his wife and valet, Melissa Audrey.

they say that wen we have a section it will all be moved. so why dont we just post here and then it will all be moved. i just realllllly wanna start!

how soon hmmmmmmmmmm? i still say we post here then just move it all when the sub forum is finished it give's those on summer break somethin to do

Wrestlers Name: Ray L.

Height: 5'8
Weight: 220

Description of Wrestler:
If I'm gonna post a picture, I don't need to describe what he looks like then. In the ring he is shirtless, with jet black shorts ending a few inches below his knee. Black sneakers.

Character Profile Picture
sum41mm1do1.jpg

Alignment: Face
Hometown: Brooklyn, New York
Theme Music: Fat Lip by Sum 41 http://youtube.com/watch?v=pRNECes6Fns (The part where their rapping to the optimo clerk isn't actually a part of the song
Wrestling Style: High-flying/Technical

Describe Entrance:
The lights shut off completely as the music starts. As soon as the bass and drums hit, white fireworks go off at the top of the ramp and the lights flash on again. Ray is already out on stage, skateboard in hand. Dropping it to the ramp, he steps on and rolls down to the ring, leaping off and through the middle rope while the board is still in motion.

Move List
Spinning wheel kick
RVD feint wheel kick
enzugiri(I have NO idea how to spell that)
Step up enzuigiri
Shining Wizard
Dropkick(s)
Triple Germans
Cloverleaf
Corckscrew pin

Finisher:
Fat Lip - Superkick
Delirium Trigger - Swanton Bomb

Biography:
Not much went on. Quite the nameless face in the crowd until he join the fed. Now he's looking for his first title oppertunity.

Wrestlers Name: "The Shooting Star" Benji Lenard

Height: 6 foot 4 inches

Weight: 235 pounds

Description of Wrestler: Lean, semi-ripped, good looking. brown medium length hair, brown goatee

Character Profile Picture:

invincible190.jpg

Hometown: Rochester, NH

Theme Music: Broken Glass by Buckcherry-NOTE: This is the live version. In my entrance the intro is edited and the song starts with the 1st verse

Wrestling Style: Well ballanced

Describe Entrance: White and Blue flashing lights through entire entrance

Move List: Fisherman's Buster, Spear, AA Spinebuster, DDT, Assorted right and left punches, Crossface

Finisher: The Meteor Crash (a Tiger Bomb)

Biography: Has wrestled around the world, very skilled. Skilled in mat techniques, big challenger for the World Title.

Hey guys please start cutting promos and trying to start feuds for the show so we can get more matches for the PPV and if u want top be in the tag title match at Bloodbath please PM with a partner.

To request a feud: Tell me who you want to feud with and send me a promo through PM that would start this feud. Yes it can be with more than one person.

To Cut a promo: Pm the promo and I will put it int the show.

Please help Bloodbath be the best it can be!!!

Wrestlers Name: Syn

Height: 7'2'
Weight: 385lbs

Description of Wrestler: Very muscular, giant mohawk. Quiet, but when he talks, very noticable. His eyes are completely white, with a black mark covering most of his face. He has tattoos on his arms.

Character Profile Picture
I can't find anything good

Hometown: Greensboro, NC
Theme Music: Korn - Right Now
Wrestling Style: Power, with a slight mix of high flying

Describe Entrance:
The music starts and Syn walks out to huge applause. He climbs over the top rope, and stands in the middle of the ring.

Move List
Powerbomb
Sidewalk Slam
chokeslam
turnbuckle powerbomb
Fall away slam
moonsault
suicide dive

Finisher:
Forgiven - Norther Lights Driver

Biography:
Syn was tormented by inner demons. He always struggled with self esteem issues. Now, he wants to make a name for himself, and prove him, and the voices, wrong.

Wrestlers Name: "LoonatiK" Matt Utsler

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 260lbs
Description of Wrestler: big boned, dresses in football/hockey/basketball jerseys,
Character Profile Picture:
madrox.gif

Alignment: Heel

Hometown: Detroit, Michigen
Theme Music: "Beautiful Music for you to die to" by Necro
Wrestling Style: Street Fighting

Describe Entrance: green lights, he walks calmy down to the ring, occasionly flippin the bird to the audience

Move List: bulldog, assorted backbreakers, swinging neckbreaker, top rope neckbreaker, spin out powerbomb, belly to belly, belly to back, over castle
Finishers: Lethal Injection (double underhook styles clash/crash landing(whatever u want to call it)
Death Sentence (his oponent is on the turnbuckle, back facing you, he grabs his arms like he was gonna do the razors edge, but he flips him over his shoulders and does a X-Factor, then he climbs the turnbuckle and gives him a shooting star press)

Biography: a man heavily influenced by hardcore rap, uses any means nessessary to take out his opponent, wether thats gettin himself DQ'd and totally destroyin his opponents with foreign objects, or attacking people backstage. He doesn't trust anyone and if someone even looks at em wrong, he'll get even with him. Extremly phizo and delusional, easily put, he's dangous.

Wrestler Name: Steve Anderson
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 215lbs.

Description:
03.jpg

Loves competition and loves kickin ass. He's confident, arrogant, and c*cky, but he has the wrestling ability to back it up. Works a strong style technical match. Strikes hard and is able to brawl w/ the best and he can take it to the mat and make you tap.

Alignment: Tweener.
Hometown: Des Moines, IA
Theme Music: "97" by Alkaline Trio
Wrestling Style: Strong Style, Technical, Hybrid, High Flying
Entrance: Nothing special. He waits until the song kicks in at about 46 seconds before he makes his way through the curtains. Eyes on the prize. He focuses on the ring. Maybe pounds a few fists on the way to the ring if he is in Face mode. Otherwise if he's a Heel he just ignores the fans.

Move List:
Inverted Hurricanrana
Brainbuster
Stiff Kicks & Chops
Curb Stomp
Somersault Suicide Dive (Tope Con Hilo)
Yakuza Kick
Shinning Wizard
Border City Stretch
Face Wash
Back Drop Driver
Snap Suplex
Tiger Suplex
Asai Moonsault
Finisher(s):
Psycho Driver III (Cutthroat Torture Rack into Piledriver)
Border City Stretch (Alex Shelley's submission finish)

Biography: Born and raised in small town Bondurant, IA. Steve Anderson now resides in Des Moines, IA. He started out as a backyard wrestler wrestling for 2 different backyard promotions going by the name "Sizzlin" Steve Anderson. Anderson has wrestled w/ lighttubes, thumbtacks, ladders, tables, chairs, etc. He can brawl w/ the best, but he knew he had a talent for wrestling. So after a couple years of backyard wrestling Anderson finally quit and decided to focus on pro wrestling. He trained himself for a year and was finally booked by a local pro wrestling promotion. Wrestled a couple of matches there then headed to St. Louis to be trained by Harley Race. He continues to train w/ Harley Race on the days he has off. Has spent a total of a year and a half on the Indy's making a name for himself by being a hard worker. Won several tag titles, but hasn't made a break out in the singles division. He hopes w/ his excellent skills and w/ the help of his mentor, Harley Race to make a big name for himself and win several titles here in XWF. Side note it is also rumored that Steve Anderson is the lost son of Arn Anderson.

Welcome all new efedders I am the owner of this fed, I was banned but I made a new account now and I am back you can look forward to having your debut matches VERY soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back