• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] Cyber Sunday Discussion Thread

theAnimal57

Dark Match Jobber
With Batista winning the triple threat match on SD! and becoming no.1 contender, do any of you see him winning the title next week and competing at Cyber Sunday instead of King Booker?

In the champ of champs match, which belt should be defended? Who do you hope wins?

Personally I would like to see the ECW title on the line, and Booker win it. Even though I think Cena would be more likely to win.
I am voting the the ECW titile simply because I don't want the WWE title to be defended, because if it was I know Cena would win and I would never know if he just won so they didn't have to deal with one guy holding 2 major titles, or they had always planned on Cena winning. So I want ECW to be on the line and if Show wins then I know they just wanted the Champion to win so no one had 2 major titles.

Well it's a public vote so I suspect that the wwe title will be on the line in a vain hope that Cena loses, which won't happen. I can't see anything being different at all on the title front after Cyber Sunday.

i almost gurantee that whoevers title is on the line will retain it. I bet it will be cenas. Is it really public vote id say itd b cena becuas ei thought wwe did it and put a fake percent er whaterver. Whatever id say that for tghem hyping cena. I want book t's title on the line tho

I want it to be Cena's title, just because I know that the most probable outcome is that Cena will win and I wouldn't want him to become the ECW Champion or even the WHC champion. And I don't want to see him with double gold.

Flames Out
Dragon

What would be fun, but won't happen:

WWE Title -- Won by Booker
ECW Title -- Won by Cena
World Title -- Won by Show

Booker could hold two belts and drop one to the Raw-bound Lashley.

Cena could become a heel ECW champ (Hammerstein?).

Show could keep doing his thing.

What I really hope is that they don't waste the title "Champion of Champions" on a face. It sounds WAY better comingfrmo a heel.

On WWE.com I Voted Eric Bissoff cause I think he is goin to start this DX vs NWO match

With Eric Bischoff as one of the contenders as a special guest referee in Dx's match at 'cyber sunday' it is preatty odd that vince mcmahon has added him in that slot to be a contender, dont u think that by the time the ppv does come that his book will be over and done with, with publicity i mean, and that him in this ppv maybe will make something happen, GM or maybe nWo, perhaps something else odd, him screwing DX because DX have been on a lazy boring role atm and needs a bit of a surprise?, also with Vince McMahon really making it clear that he dosent want Eric Bischoff anymore , he made that very clear..

What do u think might just happen if Eric Bischoff did become the special guest referee??

What i think?? , him to screw DX and some kind of a belting after the match with Orton, edge, and maybe more heels to determine nWo, and by the way, there is a fact on wrestlezone that a wrestler/ledgend will return, we will just have to wait and see....

The Bisch will be the referee so the nWo can be set up to combat DX.

He better be, if not it's a waste of my votes.

one problem with that. it doesn't look like nwo is coming back right now. kevin nash just signed a new deal with tna, scott hall and x-pac are having their own wolfpack reunion, and hogan probably won't be back long enough to be a part of the nwo for a decent amount of time. remember, his new season of hogan know's best is beginning soon.

pauliminator said:
one problem with that. it doesn't look like nwo is coming back right now. kevin nash just signed a new deal with tna, scott hall and x-pac are having their own wolfpack reunion, and hogan probably won't be back long enough to be a part of the nwo for a decent amount of time. remember, his new season of hogan know's best is beginning soon.

Hogan Knows Best is taped. Its not like it is live. But I doubt that they would bring him back for the NWO seeing as how him and Randy Orton just had a feud the last time he was back. So he will not be back in the NWO. Its like someone said before, knowing Vince he will most likely make a NEW NWO. That is that the "N" in NWO stands for anyway. I think that it could be pretty good. I like the way that Orton and Edge are together on screen. I didnt think that they would be as good as they were.

WWE re-signed the TM of nWo however its just for merchindise, i like many would be excited by a 'new' new world order, or even the nWo themselves however it won't happen, if it was to happen it would have 5years ago (IMO), but HHH was injured

nWo = not happening

the reason they bought it for merchandising is because it needs merchandising again with the new nwo about to appear ie randy edge ... i also believe xpac will hoin dx

Why is everyone so convinced nwo will re-appear? Orton and Edge are simply that, orton and edge

I cant see the N.W.O returning but i'm voting for Bischoff anyway. I hope this means that he will be appearing on television again.

I voted for the ECW Title because out of the 3 champions I hate Big Show the most. Cena's crap in the ring but at least he makes an effort, Big Show has'nt tried to put on a decent match since he left WCW.

Who will you be voting for to face Jeff Hardy at Cyber Sunday?

I will be voting for Super Crazy. Shelton Benjamin is a superior worker but he's been I.C. champ 3 times already. If he hold's it again it wont mean anything or elevate him.

I see the match being Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito because out of Himself, Crazy, Masters, Nitro and Benjamin he's got to be the crowd favorite.

I would like to see Carlito vs Jeff Because Carlito is a great character is the WWE and so is Jeff and they are both fan favourites

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back