[Official] All Things TM Thread

Robyn is good. How's Tim(Tam)?

To Mr TM- OMG honey you have your own thread:D. Awww. I love juice.
I had to post in here, just because.

Robyn, you got your second bar in an hour:p.

To answet your question my Pippen fan, I would want to be... in a hot tub. I am chilly, and my back is sore from shoveling snow. Hot Tub would be nice for that.

Since the only times we're out in public and not together are for school and buying each other presents, I'd either say "Hey, how was your class?" or "Go away, you're going to ruin the surprise!"
I bet if Tim met you, he'd be like "Hey, Canada sucks, you guys don't even have kangaroos!"
I'd have to agree. Canada would be 100 times cooler with kangaroos.

I usually only sing O Canada with a full orchestra to help me out. Tim has told me he is at least partially willing to come to Canada where he would then me molded into a true Canadian, with a beard and a beer.

I would tie Tim to a chair, feed him constantly, teach him German, and paint him yellow.
You don't need to teach me German. Fool.
I bet if Tim met you, he'd be like "Hey, Canada sucks, you guys don't even have kangaroos!"
I'd have to agree. Canada would be 100 times cooler with kangaroos.
Smart girl. You guys don't have Koala's either.
Tim has told me he is at least partially willing to come to Canada where he would then me molded into a true Canadian, with a beard and a beer.
You go to Canada to visit. Not to stay.

Similar to the thread right now, what would you do if you ran into me on the streets or such?

I would want see how funny it really would be if we were actually next to each other like you said, height wise. Then I'd offer to buy you a drink and we could chat about Santino and Jericho or music or whatever.

I would want see how funny it really would be if we were actually next to each other like you said, height wise. Then I'd offer to buy you a drink and we could chat about Santino and Jericho or music or whatever.

It is funny, we had a group one time, and we had two classes in a row. Two of them were 5'3, and one was 5'4, so I was a foot taller. That was awkward. I need to make taller friends.

Also, you are not quite old enough to buy drinks here, so we would have to meet up there.

Santino, officially remained in WWE (keyfabe) longer than Jericho.

I was listening to Eminem before I went to bed for some strange reason. I felt like I was in grade 8 all over again

It is funny, we had a group one time, and we had two classes in a row. Two of them were 5'3, and one was 5'4, so I was a foot taller. That was awkward. I need to make taller friends.

I'll take that as a hint :(

Also, you are not quite old enough to buy drinks here, so we would have to meet up there.

I'm not old enough here either, I would give you the money and you would go in and use my money to purchase said drinks, it's that, or I buy you a coke from McDonalds :p

Santino, officially remained in WWE (keyfabe) longer than Jericho.

Longer than Jericho this time around.

I was listening to Eminem before I went to bed for some strange reason. I felt like I was in grade 8 all over again

Listening to it for the nostalgia?

I'll take that as a hint :(

Nah, we tight. As long as you stay online. of get tall shoes. After plowing all that snow last night, I probably got a kick ass hump anyways, so I probably lost a few inches.

I'm not old enough here either, I would give you the money and you would go in and use my money to purchase said drinks, it's that, or I buy you a coke from McDonalds :p

well I like orange from McDonalds. It is the only one that doesnt taste like syrup.

Longer than Jericho this time around.

Santino has a perfect streak of never being fired by WWE.

Listening to it for the nostalgia?

Well it started off as me listening to When I'm Gone. The song means a lot to me, it was the first song I listened to after Eddie Guerrero died. And I listened to it all night, and it is because of this song, Robyn asked me "You must sure like that song". And that was the first time we ever had a good talk. We ended up dating a few months later, and now we are... well still dating.

Nah, we tight. As long as you stay online. of get tall shoes. After plowing all that snow last night, I probably got a kick ass hump anyways, so I probably lost a few inches.

Get tall shoes? I ain't walkin 'round in heels boy lol.

well I like orange from McDonalds. It is the only one that doesnt taste like syrup.

Coke here doesn't taste like real coke, they mix it with water so they can get the most out of their coke supply. I know that the Orange Fanta tastes pretty good though.

Santino has a perfect streak of never being fired by WWE.

His time will come, as much as it pains me to say it.

Well it started off as me listening to When I'm Gone. The song means a lot to me, it was the first song I listened to after Eddie Guerrero died. And I listened to it all night, and it is because of this song, Robyn asked me "You must sure like that song". And that was the first time we ever had a good talk. We ended up dating a few months later, and now we are... well still dating.

Ah, I know that song, it was one of the only songs he made which didn't drive me crazy, I didn't mind it, actually. I have a couple songs like that.

Get tall shoes? I ain't walkin 'round in heels boy lol.

Fine, I'll go barefooted.

Coke here doesn't taste like real coke, they mix it with water so they can get the most out of their coke supply. I know that the Orange Fanta tastes pretty good though.

Same with the coke here, watered down, filled with ice.
His time will come, as much as it pains me to say it.

Hate monger. How does Hacksaw still have a job?

Ah, I know that song, it was one of the only songs he made which didn't drive me crazy, I didn't mind it, actually. I have a couple songs like that.

I like it. Pretty emotional. Now it has some meaning for me. I just remembered the part about Sweden. And my friend is moving to Sweden for a semester. So it came to mind.

Fine, I'll go barefooted.

You don't want to walk around where I live barefooted, I'll use some stilts.

Same with the coke here, watered down, filled with ice.

Those cheap bastards.

Hate monger. How does Hacksaw still have a job?

He still works for WWE? Really? That's what I'd like to know too.

I like it. Pretty emotional. Now it has some meaning for me. I just remembered the part about Sweden. And my friend is moving to Sweden for a semester. So it came to mind.

Fair enough.

would you play the Jim Carrey role? Funnily enough, the Matthew Broderick's girlfriend on the show is named the same as my girlfriend.

But I am assuming you did know that, and the game of cat and mouse has begun.

But until then, I am taking a bit of leave from WZ for a couple of days to get my hockey league going. Wish me luck. If you think you are good enough to get signed by the Crazy Canucks, Dirty Saxons, Red Army Team, or Dream Team, come try out.

would you play the Jim Carrey role?

Of course

Funnily enough, the Matthew Broderick's girlfriend on the show is named the same as my girlfriend.

:shifty:

But I am assuming you did know that, and the game of cat and mouse has begun.

:shifty:

But until then, I am taking a bit of leave from WZ for a couple of days to get my hockey league going. Wish me luck.

I'll be here when you get back. . . . . . . . right here.

If you think you are good enough to get signed by the Crazy Canucks, Dirty Saxons, Red Army Team, or Dream Team, come try out.

They all sound out of my league, I'll form a jobber team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back