• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] All Things TM Thread

Oh it is the Canucks, I love my boys. I don't think they will have much of a chance unless Sundin starts lighting it up, and the Sedins pick up the pace. Hopefully we can get Luongo back in the net. My second favorite team are the Montreal Canadiens aka the Eastern All Stars, and I believe they are your first favorite you once said?

My favorite Diva all time is Trish Stratus. She is my example of a perfect Diva. My current favorite diva is Beth Phoenix, though I also have a secret love for Vickie Guerrero.

Whats your opinion on George st Pierre? And who's your current favorite wrestler?

GSP is really showing some grit. I love him, and I hope to watch him win this month. Im not a big MMA fan, but I have been paying attention lately.

My current favorite wrestler is a tough one, you would have to break it down into categories. I obviously love Santino, for obvious reasons. I love Edge, for his great character, I rave about how perfect he is for the role. I'm not really sure who else I would put in my favorite wrestler list.

Yes Montreal are my favorite and the best team in the NHL. Beth & Vickie? You like the big girls don't you? All the power to you I guess. I'm bored so I might as well ask some more questions. What school do you go to and what are you majoring in? I'm in my first year and have no flipping idea, and nothing is interesting me as of now.

I go to Thompson Rivers University, it's a smaller university, but it is rated high for professor student interaction. I major in History, so if you love to read a lot and love writing, as well as love History, I would recommend it. If not, what are some of your likes and dislikes?

Yeah history is not my thing at all. I got to UNB(University of New Brunswick)which is a pretty good school. It's mostly science related but I'm leaning more towards Pyschology but nothing is really interesting me, except journalism and I really can't see myself being a reporter(TV or Paper). I'll most likely end up getting my B.ed and become a teacher which is a nightmare to me. Is that what your hoping to do with your major?

I recommend not getting into journalism, because there is very little demand for it right now. With Psychology you usually either have to teach it or go on to grad school. I will be getting me B.ed very quickly now, as I am almost finished my B.A.. Well not as quickly as I dream, I am still 45 credits short:p. just 3 more semesters left, counting the one I am just starting. Great classes this year, so that will help speed up time.

You know, if you like a subject, talk to the head of that subject, and they can help you look fr careers in that field. That is the problem, people look into something and believe the only outcome is to become a teacher in that subject. Talk to them and see what you can become.

TM deserves this thread. He is a better poster than most of the people on here. He's interesting and funny.

I say thee yea TM!!!!!

My question for you is:

If the canucks couldn't win with Pavel Bure, will they ever win? And if so, what one player would complete the team?

Also, I would like to know if it's true that during hockey season Canadians only have sex doggy style so they can both watch the game?

Canucks do not need one player to win the cup for them, they need to continue building up the core team. Teams with a great core win Stanley Cups. Sundin is not the missing piece, but he will sell a lot of Jerseys, for half a season.

I'm not a fan of doggy style. The reason why would make me look like a liar, but during doggy, there is that want to go hard and deep. I'm 6'4, and have a very large frame, I'll let you guess why I and my partner do not like it. Her especially.

One of the biggest events every year in hockey just ended, Canada won the World Juniors, playing incredible games against the Americans and Russian, and then decimating the Swedes. It was a good tournament this year. I advise anyone who doesn't watch the tournament now, to watch it next year. It always starts on December 26th.

Well it is bed time again for me. Only one class tomorrow. While I am asleep, you may ask more questions, or tell me about your problems, Ill answer them. Also, topless pictures of Santino are accepted. Goodnight WZ Land!

I am calling out Becca, to get my thread more posts. Becca, Leeds isn't the best rugby team in the world. Though since I know nothing on the topic, maybe they are.

This has been a failure.

So.......

1. Do you prefer Tye dye or air brushed?

2. New Jack or Balls Mahoney?

3. Favorite topping for a pizza?

Air brushed, like your boy RVD

Balls Mahoney stabs less people, so I'll go with him

I am a hawaiian fan, so ham and pineapple, or even bacon on there. Though my favorite pizza is from a local shop in my partner's hometown. called the Barn Burner, it has pepperoni, hot capicolla, jalapenos, bell peppers, and a hot sauce. I will be having one on Friday and I couldn't be more excited!

That isn't a nice thing to say. I have been here for a while, have a great, rep, post a lot, and have a lot of people on here that I respect and respect me. This gives them a chance to ask me questions if I want. It is as you know the Bar Room. In a week, it will probably be regulated to the annals of history, but until then, it is fun. For you to say that only serves one point, to be hurtful and to get a laugh at another person. Why not rather say nothing at all instead of that comment, or perhaps as me a question or tell me something about yourself, which is the purpose of this thread.

That isn't a nice thing to say. I have been here for a while, have a great, rep, post a lot, and have a lot of people on here that I respect and respect me. This gives them a chance to ask me questions if I want. It is as you know the Bar Room. In a week, it will probably be regulated to the annals of history, but until then, it is fun. For you to say that only serves one point, to be hurtful and to get a laugh at another person. Why not rather say nothing at all instead of that comment, or perhaps as me a question or tell me something about yourself, which is the purpose of this thread.
That's why I've got msn.

Well ED made it up one day. We were talking about something that would fit with my real name, which many people don't know I guess. But we just came up with this, and put TM instead of my real name on it.

Well all the ones on my MSN, Facebook or such. It isn't too hard actually, easy ways to find it. Polley once referred to me as by my real name.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back