[Official] All Things TM Thread

Scantly clad picture... of Santino

The red rep from this mugshot, will totally be worth it:

anthony-carelli-aka-santino-marella.jpg

People like Santino? I must ask why.

Good performer, great on the mic, wish he would sharpen up though in recent weeks. All in all, I cannot remember a time when Santino was on TV that I wasn't bored, something that most of wrestling does to me now a days.

Good performer, great on the mic, wish he would sharpen up though in recent weeks. All in all, I cannot remember a time when Santino was on TV that I wasn't bored, something that most of wrestling does to me now a days.

did you watch his match last night? Boring

His 'promo' was overshadowed by the imminent arrival of Vinnie Mac!

Does anyone actually think TM deserves a self titled official thread?

Santino was overshadowed last night, but that happens when you are in the same area as Melina! Anyways TM, how have you been buddy? It seems like a lot of people have been ribbing on you the last few weeks I have been absent, why?

did you watch his match last night? Boring

His 'promo' was overshadowed by the imminent arrival of Vinnie Mac!

Vinnie Mac out sells Santino, that is obvious. But Santino entertains a lot more than any other comedic character on Raw. Shoot me if Kung Fu Naki ever comes back.

Santino was overshadowed last night, but that happens when you are in the same area as Melina! Anyways TM, how have you been buddy? It seems like a lot of people have been ribbing on you the last few weeks I have been absent, why?

Nah, the only people that have been ribbing were either kidding or idiots. I'll let you guess the idiots.

I really love Melina heel

And I have been good, just starting class again. Have class in an hour, Social History of Gender in Canada, sounds exciting. What have you been up to? Reading a lot of TM House? Nah, no one liked the last show, the next one will be better.

Well I am done class for a few hours, I don't know if I am going to enjoying have a night class on tuesdays. Especially medieval history during dinner time. We will see I guess.

CCS is going to make his own thread very soon. It's going to be like nothing you've ever seen before.

CCS said:
Once when i was hunting lions in the dangerous jungles of North Africa i was running threw the woods after a 500 piund lioness i had just shot. After a while i got lost in the thick brush of the african wilderness. I was shocked and afraid as the night drew near. But i stood firm and brave in the face of danger. I hid under a fallen tree untill the sun rose at about 5:13 a.m. I then set put to find some civilazation. I walked hundreds and hundreds of miles. Threw african plains, swamps, and thick jungles. Then finally i looked at the sun and realized that it was 5 pm. I had been trecking the jungle for 12 hours without nothing to eat! As my hunger growed by the second i set a trap. I hid in the top of a old scriggly tree and waited untill a Zebra grazed underneath me. I then quickly jumped on the zebra'd back and locked him in the dreaded REAR NAKED CHOKE! The zebra put up a valiant fight and his will to live genuiny touched my soul. So i decided to let the Zebra live if he would ride me to the nearest town. The Zebra happily agreed and started galloping to the nearest town. To my suprise this town was the cabinet making capitol of the world! The zebra and i walked around looking at all the beautiful cabinets. It was the best time of my life.

More boring stories like that are going to be in my [OFFICIAL] thread!

...Anyways. I want to do something fun tonight, but alas, have nothing fun to do. Any suggestions?

Ask me questions. I will answer them all. Did you know I was held at gunpoint when I was 14, whilst in my boxers, and playing monopoly with my little brother?

I love that story

Made the police feel like idiots

It is an entertaining story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back