• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

[Official] All Things TM Thread

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
I am very bored. I am going to work on TM House 3. Great guests lined up. I started class again today, only had two of my classes. Tuesdays will be great, as I have no class until 11:30. No days off this year though, so that is too bad. I had a baked potato for dinner, it was yummy. Discuss these things and more with me.

was upset about his lost tonight on Raw. He did lose the 4th most matches this year. Matt Striker lost all of his apparently.

was upset about his lost tonight on Raw. He did lose the 4th most matches this year. Matt Striker lost all of his apparently.

All part of his ploy. Makes himself look like a weak jobber, then when they give him a credible foe thinking he will get smashed, out of no where he will display amazing judo ability and get the win.

Haha, remember years ago when Rikishi won that lottery to face Triple H for the title, and Rikishi almost won? I loved that as a kid.

Bossman was in there, he's gone.

Chyna was in there...she almost bit the bullet the other day with her suicide attempt.

X-Pac was in there.......no clue why he's not dead yet with all his problems lol.

Road Dogg was in there....his career is dead.

Etcetera.

Well it is bed time for me. While I am gone you can post

Questions to me

Who you think will be on TM house 3

What Royal Rumble I should watch tomorrow

Scantly clad picture... of Santino

Discuss how great the Rock's intro was

Bake me a pie

Talk about how TM>Becca

Discuss the American Civil War

Tell knock knock jokes

Discuss Tim